ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you think Trump couldnt get any dumber....

BlueRidgedf

The Mariana Trench
Jan 16, 2006

Why can't he just shut up sometimes and move on. He needs every vote he can get and apparently he only wants votes from people who worship him.

Even with the dumb things Trump says he will be a super President when compared to any Democrat on EARTH

Why can't he just shut up sometimes and move on. He needs every vote he can get and apparently he only wants votes from people who worship him.
I hope trump wins, but he really is such an idiot. It's honestly shocking how stupid he is as a politician. Not necessarily just in regard to Kemp, but in general. It's like he thinks all he needs is the votes of the people who show up to his rallies and not independents, and pubs tht did not vote for him in the last election bc he couldn't control his mouth.

Again, there's reason his dil made the comment about people not liking his tweets. She KNOWS he regularly turns off suburban women who have traditionally voted for pubs but would not vote for him bc he acts/talks like a playground bully.
He obviously won't take advise from any campaign staff. No one with a brain would be telling him to speak the way he does. If he could stick to issues or just speak like an adult he would have won the last election and could win this one easily. He just can't seem to keep his inner eight year old from screaming. It's maddening to me.

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Even with the dumb things Trump says he will be a super President when compared to any Democrat on EARTH
He would be, but he has to get elected first. Someone needs to tell him that. He needs to quit alienating voters he needs. Unless he changes tactics, he is going to lose. Kamala is terrible, but people are voting against trump - not for kamala. He needs to quit giving them reasons to do that.

When you say traitor, you mean anybody who doesn't fall on their knees at the altar of Trump. Does he want to win or not?
Do some research on Kemp and Raffensperger. I’m glad he hammered them. We have some good politicians in this state but those are two are not. I think President Trump has dialed back a lot this time around. There are times that he needs to do what he did tonight.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Do some research on Kemp and Raffensperger. I’m glad he hammered them. We have some good politicians in this state but those are two are not. I think President Trump has dialed back a lot this time around. There are times that he needs to do what he did tonight.
And when he loses Georgia, you will be on here complaining about how it was stolen from him.

Your lack of political intelligence is hilarious. Trump drug Kemp harder than anyone else after the election and even said people should vote for Abrams and then Kemp won in a landslide and the two Senate seats went to Democrats. His pablum might work in other states but not here. Georgians have minds of their own and this kind of attack might just help Dems hold on to this state. It's so, so stupid

As I said above, he doesn't need to convince people like you who are already voting for him. Kemp won that state when trump lost it. Like it or not, kemp is more popular in GA than trump. Trump attacking a pub gov more popular than himself in a state he has to win, is just politically asinine.

When you say traitor, you mean anybody who doesn't fall on their knees at the altar of Trump. Does he want to win or not?
Negative.
Your lack of political intelligence is hilarious. Trump drug Kemp harder than anyone else after the election and even said people should vote for Abrams and then Kemp won in a landslide and the two Senate seats went to Democrats. His pablum might work in other states but not here. Georgians have minds of their own and this kind of attack might just help Dems hold on to this state. It's so, so stupid
You are wrong again. I always take your jabs at me as a compliment. Glad I don’t think like you do.

As I said above, he doesn't need to convince people like you who are already voting for him. Kemp won that state when trump lost it. Like it or not, kemp is more popular in GA than trump. Trump attacking a pub gov more popular than himself in a state he has to win, is just politically asinine.
I disagree on all of the above.

To anyone trying to criticize Trump for going after Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, then I have some news for you, Kemp is as CORRUPT as it gets

Apart from being a regular attendee at the WEF, he also has a history of receiving illegally laundered money to his campaign

According to official campaign finance data, some of Kemp's donations appear to come from the same scheme utilized by ActBlue to launder money into Democrat campaigns

Professional researcher @immutablechrist discovered that one Kemp donor from New Jersey allegedly gave to him 3,960 times in 2022 totaling over $25,000. The only problem? Dave Ciszak, the New Jersey man, is just a regular working-class man making about $50,000 a year. There's no way he donated 25 grand to Brian Kemp of all people

"When we exposed Kemp, they altered the state data to hide the 12K+ anonymous campaign finance contributions...illegal"

Brian Kemp is a criminal for this

I disagree on all of the above.
Part of it not to be agreed or disagreed with. Kemp is inarguably more popular than trump in GA. He won at the same time trump lost the state. More people voted for him than voted for trump. There is no opinion in that assertion. You can argue that kemp can't be trusted, is a criminal, or anything else you like and all or any of those arguments might very well be true. That does not change the fact that more people in ga voted for him than voted for trump.
Second, are you telling me you might not vote for trump if he doesn't continually attack people? I don't mean is that what you want him to do. I mean will you not vote for him if he doesn't do it? If that is the case, then you are in a small minority. If that is not the case, which I suspect is true, then I don't understand what it is you could disagree with.
Tell me specifically what you disagree with.

To anyone trying to criticize Trump for going after Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, then I have some news for you, Kemp is as CORRUPT as it gets

Apart from being a regular attendee at the WEF, he also has a history of receiving illegally laundered money to his campaign

According to official campaign finance data, some of Kemp's donations appear to come from the same scheme utilized by ActBlue to launder money into Democrat campaigns

Professional researcher @immutablechrist discovered that one Kemp donor from New Jersey allegedly gave to him 3,960 times in 2022 totaling over $25,000. The only problem? Dave Ciszak, the New Jersey man, is just a regular working-class man making about $50,000 a year. There's no way he donated 25 grand to Brian Kemp of all people

"When we exposed Kemp, they altered the state data to hide the 12K+ anonymous campaign finance contributions...illegal"

Brian Kemp is a criminal for this
See my post above. Whether or not the bold is true makes absolutely no difference in whether or not trump attacking him is smart. If trump doesn't care if he wins the election, go ahead and be stupid. Attack the gov who is more popular than you are in a state you lost and he won. Attack the gov that got more voted than you did. It's idiotic.

Reactions: dpic73
See my post above. Whether or not the bold is true makes absolutely no difference in whether or not trump attacking him is smart. If trump doesn't care if he wins the election, go ahead and be stupid. Attack the gov who is more popular than you are in a state you lost and he won. Attack the gov that got more voted than you did. It's idiotic.

I dont think this little love tap at Kemp will hurt Trump in GA. Love him or hate him, Donald Trump will speak his mind.

Part of it not to be agreed or disagreed with. Kemp is inarguably more popular than trump in GA. He won at the same time trump lost the state. More people voted for him than voted for trump. There is no opinion in that assertion. You can argue that kemp can't be trusted, is a criminal, or anything else you like and all or any of those arguments might very well be true. That does not change the fact that more people in ga voted for him than voted for trump.
Second, are you telling me you might not vote for trump if he doesn't continually attack people? I don't mean is that what you want him to do. I mean will you not vote for him if he doesn't do it? If that is the case, then you are in a small minority. If that is not the case, which I suspect is true, then I don't understand what it is you could disagree with.
Tell me specifically what you disagree with.
Part of it not to be agreed or disagreed with. Kemp is inarguably more popular than trump in GA. He won at the same time trump lost the state. More people voted for him than voted for trump.

I would like to see the proof on this.

Second, are you telling me you might not vote for trump if he doesn't continually attack people? I don't mean is that what you want him to do. I mean will you not vote for him if he doesn't do it

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. I'm voting for President Trump

Last edited:
I dont think this little love tap at Kemp will hurt Trump in GA. Love him or hate him, Donald Trump will speak his mind.
It sure as heck won't help him - which was my point. He needs to be trying to get every vote he can. Not pissing off pub voters he NEEDS if he has a chance to win.

Speaking of traitors. What a piece of shit. I'm glad my granddad who had to kill people in hand to hand combat in WW2 isn't alive to see southerners voting for this traitor.

• Angry
Reactions: dpic73
Part of it not to be agreed or disagreed with. Kemp is inarguably more popular than trump in GA. He won at the same time trump lost the state. More people voted for him than voted for trump.

First, kemp beat the pub trump backed in the gov primary to get the nomination. Then he won the state by ~8%. The same state trump lost in 2020. Trumps senate backed candidate also lost in 2022 when kemp won the state by ~8%. Any of these alone would indicate kemp was more popular. All of them combined should leave little doubt.
I will admit I did not word it correctly. They were not actually on the ticket at the same time. Still, the evidence is pretty overwhelming.

First, kemp beat the pub trump backed in the gov primary to get the nomination. Then he won the state by ~8%. The same state trump lost in 2020. Trumps senate backed candidate also lost in 2022 when kemp won the state by ~8%. Any of these alone would indicate kemp was more popular. All of them combined should leave little doubt.
I will admit I did not word it correctly. They were not actually on the ticket at the same time. Still, the evidence is pretty overwhelming.
Not really but at least you admitted you were wrong, sort of. You left out the voter fraud. Kemp is in deep, and Trump knows it.

Not really but at least you admitted you were wrong, sort of. You left out the voter fraud. Kemp is in deep, and Trump knows it.
Whether trump or kemp is most popular in ga isn't even the main issue. Trump lost the state two years earlier. Even considering possible voter fraud, trump wasn't winning the state by 8% without it. Even if I concede trump is more popular(which I don't think he is), that is not the main point.
I noticed you did not answer my about the possibility of you not voting for trump. Are you waiting to see how he campaigns the last 100 days to decide if you are going to vote for him? I highly doubt it. That is the issue. He does not need to be attacking popular pub politicians(and by virtue, the pub voters that support them) in battleground states. PARTICULARLY if you expect voter fraud, you need every single vote you can get. It is simply politically stupid.

Trump backed another candidate in the gov primary in 2022 after these same type of attacks on kemp. How did that work out for him?
I'm not sure what consequences that moron thinks there is going to be for kemp. He already won, not only without trumps support, but against the guy trump backed.
If trump wasn't an idiot, he would be attacking kamala's far left ideology instead of attacking pub voters he needs to vote for him in swing states.

Whether trump or kemp is most popular in ga isn't even the main issue. Trump lost the state two years earlier. Even considering possible voter fraud, trump wasn't winning the state by 8% without it. Even if I concede trump is more popular(which I don't think he is), that is not the main point.
I noticed you did not answer my about the possibility of you not voting for trump. Are you waiting to see how he campaigns the last 100 days to decide if you are going to vote for him? I highly doubt it. That is the issue. He does not need to be attacking popular pub politicians(and by virtue, the pub voters that support them) in battleground states. PARTICULARLY if you expect voter fraud, you need every single vote you can get. It is simply politically stupid.

Second, are you telling me you might not vote for trump if he doesn't continually attack people? I don't mean is that what you want him to do. I mean will you not vote for him if he doesn't do it

Trump backed another candidate in the gov primary in 2022 after these same type of attacks on kemp. How did that work out for him?
I'm not sure what consequences that moron thinks there is going to be for kemp. He already won, not only without trumps support, but against the guy trump backed.
If trump wasn't an idiot, he would be attacking kamala's far left ideology instead of attacking pub voters he needs to vote for him in swing states.
Kemp was not helping Trump anyway. Kemp is a scumbag. I live in GA and know for a fact that Kemp would of never been the governor if Trump didnt endorse him originally I see your point if we were living in a sane law abiding world but thats gone. We are in the middle of a communist takeover imo and its over if Trump loses. Kemp has done some good things in office but he backstabbed the one that put him there. No one talks about Kemp on the street. Its like hes not here. I personally feel that Trump is much more popular than Kemp in this state but no proof. The vote fraud issue is a major problem and Kemp is the one that signed the contract to bring in the dominion voting machines in his first term if i recall correctly and then allowed all the drop box shenanigans with no signature verification. I one hundred percent believe Trump won the real vote in 2020 and will win in november but what the establishment is able to pull off? .....no telling. I am not overly confident.

Well that was part of my post and you said you disagreed with all of it.

The main point of my post was that trump did not need to be doing things to appeal to the people who were already going to vote for him no matter what. He needs to be trying to get the people who have not already made up their mind to vote for him. Those are independents and pubs who might just stay home and not vote at all. Which voters was he hoping to get with the attack on kemp? serious question.
The only people that attack appealed to were voters firmly in the trump camp already. Some of the ones it did not appeal to were pub kemp supports who may be on the fence about voting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT