ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you think Trump couldnt get any dumber....

He lost the 2020 election by 12,000 votes. The state has ~12 Million people. It only takes a small percentage to make a difference. Also, it's not just about this one attack on kemp. It's about his strategy overall of seemingly doing/saying things that please the people(like you) that are already voting for him no matter what rather than appealing to the people that are undecided or are on the fence about who they think they are voting for.
How many people do you know? How many DIFFERNT people do you talk to about this on a daily basis? If only one in every thousand people you meet changed their vote in 2020 trump would be the potus now. If there was election fraud in 2020, you can go ahead and assume there will be election fraud again in 2024. This is even MORE reason he needs to be trying to get every vote possible. Trumps current strategy is idiotic. He needs to forget all the people like you even exist, he already has your vote. He needs to focus on the people that DON'T think exactly the way you do but might still vote for him.
I wonder why he lost? Perhaps Kemp played a part?

Bullies are the aggressors, Trump responds and counters. The bullies then cry about getting punched back...Trump has to know thats their plan for the debate and not fall into the trap...
You can call it whatever you like. Call it bullying or not, I don't care how you characterize it. Doesn't change the fact he is an idiot for doing it. I fully agree with the last part. He can't be stupid.
One reason joe is out of the race is bc trump completely changed during the debate with joe. It was always going to be bad for joe. He was going to reveal himself as lacking the cognitive ability to be potus. The thing that made it so much worse for joe was that trump did not come off as equally unfit- for other reasons, obviously. He did not call him names like sleepy joe , or call him dumb, or stupid or crooked joe like a third grader. This made joe's performance much worse in comparison. I also think the dems(including the media) were scared he might continue to present himself as an adult going forward. If he did, they knew he would no longer be throwing them softball they could easily knock out of the park to attack him with.

See growls post. Bigger fish to fry. Kemp is in too deep. Trump knows this. He’s fighting election fraud and Georgia is a huge part of it.
How has fighting election fraud been going for him? Made any progress in the last four years? So you are saying it is more important for trump to fight election fraud than win the election? What is your point?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT