ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala has a Men Problem - Black and White Men Not Voting for Her - White Men for Trump Over 75%

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Democrats have demonized men, especially white men, and now they will pay the price.

No self respecting man would vote for Kamal. Black men hate her (she isn’t black in their eyes, she is Indian)

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Do you understand how backwards this is?

Of course corporations aren’t going to say it out loud… but the money is all pro Trump.

You do realize they win with his policies, no? It’s sorta sad you can’t understand this.
I was responding to piglet's claim that she has a big problem with the business community, not trying to impress you with what I know.

But this is where you have the chance to disprove what I posted if you want to show me how backwards this is. Jeffrey Sonnenfeld explains why they feel this way if you want to take a few minutes to play the actual clip, instead of blindly claiming it doesn't make sense.

Ya … claiming to be the “change” candidate when you’re currently in the White House AND saying that you wouldn’t CHANGE anything the guy before you did AND that same guy saying that you were critical in the decisions and policies he made …… that’s an odd claim.
It’s a retarded claim. Because she is retarded.

Seventy-five percent of white men will vote for Trump. I am shocked! Devils vote for other devils. These young black men are just plan ignorant and stupid. No black man over age forty will vote for this fool. The man is another George Wallace and Lester Mattox rolled into one, with very evil intentions for all minorities in this country. As God has stated, evil doers will soon be dealt with. God has a plan for this evil devil whether he wins the presidency or not.

Seventy-five percent of white men will vote for Trump. I am shocked! Devils vote for other devils. These young black men are just plan ignorant and stupid. No black man over age forty will vote for this fool. The man is another George Wallace and Lester Mattox rolled into one, with very evil intentions for all minorities in this country. As God has stated, evil doers will soon be dealt with. God has a plan for this evil devil whether he wins the presidency or not.
Black men are not identifying with Kamala because they do not view her as black. She is half Indian and they know it. They know she was a prosecutor and locked up a lot of black men for smoking weed. They do not respect her career path.

Black men want prosperity just like all the other men. They will be voting Trump in record numbers come November. You can take that to the bank.

🤡

Again ignorant and stupid young blacks. When Trump place you fools in a concentration camp with the Hispanics I hope you will be smart enough to choose the right gas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT