ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

GY-FMUnWwAA1Nf8

My nephew's ex-girlfriend used to do that too when they were at Appalachian State. That instantly endeared us to her.

Can we please just admit that people who get rustled about yard signs to the point of destroying them are unstable losers? Let’s not pretend that’s a good quality. I would say the same thing if I saw someone destroy a Kamala sign. Complete loser with mental issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Can we please just admit that people who get rustled about yard signs to the point of destroying them are unstable losers? Let’s not pretend that’s a good quality. I would say the same thing if I saw someone destroy a Kamala sign. Completely loser with mental issues.
I can't lie, we thought it was funny. My nephew didn't do it, he just relayed that if they were driving down the road and she saw one, she'd jump out and pull it up. Shame they broke up because she's become a successful executive in less than two years out of college. Really smart girl...despite her college hijinks lol.

I can't lie, we thought it was funny. My nephew didn't do it, he just relayed that if they were driving down the road and she saw one, she'd jump out and pull it up. Shame they broke up because she's become a successful executive in less than two years out of college. Really smart girl...despite her college hijinks lol.

Sounds like she found something more productive to focus on than team politics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT