ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

Doubting her race and then saying "Black Jobs" didn't play very well for him.
Haha, you're right and I'm guessing that's why he's not on the trail this week other than one stop in deep red Montana. They figured out that the more he talks, the better it gets for her . 😅

She's captured some magic and an electric atmosphere everywhere she goes. That's got to be scary for the old orange grump

Reactions: okclem
Doubting her race and then saying "Black Jobs" didn't play very well for him.
They started believing their own lies too much. His "I could shoot someone on 5th Ave" aura is gone. He's running scared.

America is going to emerge from the trump era better than ever. His radical, extremist movement pushed the Overton Window so far to the right, that the middle is now what the Left used to be. What a cherry on top of this reclamation of America by the Democrats.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
Haha, you're right and I'm guessing that's why he's not on the trail this week other than one stop in deep red Montana. They figured out that the more he talks, the better it gets for her . 😅

She's captured some magic and an electric atmosphere everywhere she goes. That's got to be scary for the old orange grump
He doesn't want to give anyone the opportunity to see the visual of disparate enthusiasm between the 2 campaigns, so he's avoiding the swing states. It's as much his ego as it is political fear.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT