ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

And stretched it and now has flipped Nevada as well 👀
dlq5Db9.png
dlq7z0v.png

This is the clip that will sink Tim Walz.

Here’s Nancy Pelosi thanking him for his service “on the battlefield” and discussing how he had to leave his students to go serve.

We now know none of that is true and Tim Walz was stationed in Italy, not in Afghanistan.

We also see Tim come to the podium and thank Pelosi for her words and do nothing to correct the record.

This video clip needs to be shared far & wide.

THIS IS TEXTBOOK STOLEN VALOR!

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
So far, I have agreed with their messaging.

My biggest concern is that the federal debt has to be dealt with which to me seems like it is . mortgaged to the hilt without printing money and quantitative easing

But it is good not to just hear hate and lies.

Reactions: flotiger

They hid Katie Hobbs from debates and interviews

They hid Joe Biden from unscripted note card press conferences

Now they’re hiding Kamala

They do this b/c they know these candidates are hot garbage & their election fraud machine will carry them across the finish line

Just need to minimize dumb video clips in the meantime

Tim Walz BOMBSHELL! ‼️

Walz Allowed a Gang of Politically Connected Somali Fraudsters to Steal a Quarter of a BILLION Dollars of YOUR MONEY

• This was this single biggest Covid-Scam during the pandemic

• a “non-profit” in Minnesota, ‘Feeding our Future’ got $250,000,000 to send food to needy kids
— Almost NONE of it was used for food!

• So where did that money go?
—— real estate
—— cars & car dealerships
—— extravagant trips
—— $160,000 went to a company in China
—— $500,000 went to Kenya to buy an apartment

• IT GETS WORSE… Politicians Got Some Too
—— Ilhan Omar received thousands of dollars in donations
—— they came up with fake names, such as “unique problem”, and “Friday Donations.”

• Tim Walz administration thought it was suspicious and froze the funds
—— the Somalis sued him and called him racist.
—— Walz kept letting them steal

• Walz even Gave one of the Fraudsters The Minnesota Outstanding Refuge Award
—— She was later indicted.
—— The Fraudster Somalis tracked down a juror and dropped off a bag of $120,000. With a note that said “More to come if she Aquits” 🤦🏻‍♂️

This is who will be the VP..?

What kind of a monster do you have to be to not only advocate for babies who are born after a botched abortion to die of neglect on an operating table, but then to strip away any reporting requirements like it never even happened.

I’m never going to let up on this. I’m going to talk about this every single day from now until the election because what kind of a sick and sadistic subhuman crates policies that allow a living and breathing human life cry itself to death of neglect on an operating table.

This is truly heinous.

And every single Democrat in Congress voted against a bill that would at least allow life-saving medical treatment to babies who were born after botched abortions.

These people are the sick f&?$s who want to judge us?

Not a chance in hell.

I put this here because the Democrat Patty is directly responsible for bringing in millions of illegal aliens of which a lot of them are radical muslims that want to impose their beliefs on us. BEWARE!!

Women should worry about this much more than the fake contrived abortion issue.

I love seeing the crowds chanting U-S-A, U-S-A like that. About damn time the Dems infused some good old red blooded patriotism in the party and took back the flag and performative bullshit from the right. Real patriotism, not otherist jingoism.

I love seeing the crowds chanting U-S-A, U-S-A like that. About damn time the Dems infused some good old red blooded patriotism in the party and took back the flag and performative bullshit from the right. Real patriotism, not otherist jingoism.
Agreed and I also love how they're doing it with class by shutting down the chants of "Lock Him Up"

It's incredible how different her and Walz are and yet perfectly compatible. It's turning out to be a damn dream team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT