ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

Great speech by Joe and what a reception. It's only night 1 and this DNC has already crushed that zombie wake the RNC put on for 4 nights. Proud to be an American watching a man put country before himself. If only both parties felt that way sigh.

Dems say Donald Trump is evil and will not infringe upon our duty to abort babies on an unlimited basis. Like I said we are in bizarro world. The left has inverted all good to evil but think its good.
We didn't invert anything. We already had settled law that would have allowed women access to healthcare when they were miscarrying or they were carrying their father's child. He came in and broke that law.

We didn't invert anything. We already had settled law that would have allowed women access to healthcare when they were miscarrying or they were carrying their father's child. He came in and broke that law.
State law issue.

It wasn't before him. Women were safe to seek healthcare in every state before he put a bunch of Christofacists on the bench.
You libs should be thankful your mothers were not on the liberal reservation or you very possibly wouldnt even be here to argue for aborting babies on an unlimited basis.

Democrats are blatantly incentivizing illegal immigrants to vote in this election. If I was illegal I would register to vote no doubt. I'm here and getting everything free and will not be put in jail if caught... It's a no brainer. Additionally Trump will deport them if he wins. This is so easy to see it's obscene.

WOW 🚨 American Tire Shop Worker Says Illegal Immigrants Come In & Get The Best Tires Because US Government IS PAYING FOR THEM

“It's crazy. When these illegal immigrants come in to the shop, and then they're not worried about the price of the tires because they remind me that my government pays for it. So just give them the best tires that we have”

“All that I mean and it's crazy. These people that wanna vote for Kamala Harris, why would you wanna vote for them? This is what's going on? Illegal immigrants are getting everything for free. While you're killing yourself to pay for everything and pay for them. You know? And I'm sick of it.

I'm tired of working and working and working, and then they're coming and getting everything for free. They have free cars. Don't have to worry about paying for nothing.”

lol. The celebration of abortion. And to make us all feel better, let’s label it reproductive freedom.

Too bad there isn’t a ways to stop you from reproducing. Wouldn’t put it past you to have an abortion just because it’s the “in” thing to do.
lol: celebration, the "in" thing

You're not a serious person

Reactions: okclem
lol: celebration, the "in" thing

You're not a serious person
You must not have seen the 1+ hr to abortions.

Or maybe you missed the abortion trucks at the DNC in a city and state where it is already legal?

Overdoing it much?

#1 issue?
Kinda tells you all you need to know huh?

Dems #1 issues is being able to kill a baby after their decision to do the thing that creates one.

Others #1 issue: inflation, immigration, safety, economy

You must not have seen the 1+ hr to abortions.

Or maybe you missed the abortion trucks at the DNC in a city and state where it is already legal?

Overdoing it much?
Not at all. We're going to enshrine freedom of choice into the constitution under Kamala.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT