ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

Hope Coach Walz works in a reference to this brilliant strategy tonight. I doubt I'll watch now that CBS pussied out of their factchecking. Funny how factchecking public figures was never a problem until MAGA of course hit the scene.

Reactions: dpic73
Hope Coach Walz works in a reference to this brilliant strategy tonight. I doubt I'll watch now that CBS pussied out of their factchecking. Funny how factchecking public figures was never a problem until MAGA of course hit the scene.

I heard there will be a QR code on the screen where you can see their other journalists fact-checking in real time.

I heard there will be a QR code on the screen where you can see their other journalists fact-checking in real time.
Yeah I just don't think I can take having to hear JD Vance talk about how the Dems are aborting 3 month old babies with no actual pushback from the moderators. It's so ridiculous.

Yeah I just don't think I can take having to hear JD Vance talk about how the Dems are aborting 3 month old babies with no actual pushback from the moderators. It's so ridiculous.
I feel like Coach will be capable of fact-checking him in real time 🤞

Weird how all of a sudden, she's responsible for everything yet you didn't complain when Pence didn't make Mexico pay for the wall or come up with a health care plan after four years. Why did you give Mike a pass??? 🤔
🤡 🤡 🤡

They asked Hung Cao if he supports mass deportations as an immigrant himself, and his answer was FLAWLESS

"To anybody who wants to come here, don't ask for an American dream if you're not willing to obey American laws and embrace the American culture, because I did." 🔥

Cao's debate performance was amazing. Hillary Clinton's lapdog, Tim Kane, had no good reply to Cao's honesty and directness.

Virginians, do yourselves a favor and vote for President Trump and Hung Cao.

Treason against the citizens of the United States. Bring on the tribunals. POTUS is not a king. Our founders fought and spilled a lot of blood to get away from that.

Think of the significance of what is occurring. The issue has evolved from illegal immigrants having their way paid to travel via ground up from south america and other parts to get here and enter via the southern border. It has now morphed into a deal where they are sending planes all over the world to places like Haiti and flying illegals directly into the US!!! Its one thing to decide whether to accept illegal asylum claims for people that make it here on their own but its a totally different ballgame being played. They are using taxpayer funds to fly all over the world to get tens of thousands of illegals and then to dump them in small red towns all over the nation!!!

TREASON********TREASON********** I would support the firing squad for this.

Looks like we run the libs out of the their own thread they created for their annointed leader. LMFAO!!

Treason against the citizens of the United States. Bring on the tribunals. POTUS is not a king. Our founders fought and spilled a lot of blood to get away from that.

Think of the significance of what is occurring. The issue has evolved from illegal immigrants having their way paid to travel via ground up from south america and other parts to get here and enter via the southern border. It has now morphed into a deal where they are sending planes all over the world to places like Haiti and flying illegals directly into the US!!! Its one thing to decide whether to accept illegal asylum claims for people that make it here on their own but its a totally different ballgame being played. They are using taxpayer funds to fly all over the world to get tens of thousands of illegals and then to dump them in small red towns all over the nation!!!

TREASON********TREASON********** I would support the firing squad for this.

GYodgjTXYAEuCtp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT