ADVERTISEMENT

Laken Riley - Say Her Name

Just passed open carry in SC yesterday
I doubt SC’s problems stem from not enough people openly walking around with firearms. I have no particularly strong feeling about the open carry or not debate. It’s an exercise in stroking egos

1970s Beirut is not the model one should strive for

Reactions: yoshi121374
Hey Joe , her name is Laken not Lincoln .

He stopped briefly and then held up a button bearing the victim's name. “Lincoln Riley,” Biden said, appearing to mispronounce the victim's first name,

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Hey Joe , her name is Laken not Lincoln .

He stopped briefly and then held up a button bearing the victim's name. “Lincoln Riley,” Biden said, appearing to mispronounce the victim's first name,
That was bad though It's not like he's not known for gaffes, but the best part was how stupid it made MTG look. He gave her a big fat L.

Reactions: fatpiggy
He is such a bumbling idiot. No wonder Special Counsel declared him incompetent.

Democrat don't care about this young lady could you imagine if Trump got her name wrong? The media would be losing their minds.

Democrat don't care about this young lady could you imagine if Trump got her name wrong? The media would be losing their minds.
But Trump
200.gif

So you are one of them…that don’t care. Bet you would change your tune quickly if it was your daughter.
Tiglet, if you paid attention, you've already seen where I said that was bad that Joe mis-pronounced it but that's not what BR's post is about....it was "what if Trump said it" derp. Trump mis-pronounces everything and thinks Nicky Haley is Nancy Pelosi and he ran against Obama FFS.

Did you slam MTG for doing the same damn thing or does it not matter since she's a MAGA troll?

Her actual father (not the trashy stepdad in the red hat) would prefer that you idiots quit saying her name.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Maybe Laken Riley's dad should talk to Laken Riley's Mom about that. Ain't that something nbcnews hasn't interviewed the mom but did interview the dad.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Maybe Laken Riley's dad should talk to Laken Riley's Mom about that. Ain't that something nbcnews hasn't interviewed the mom but did interview the dad.
Given the fact that her mom looked like a trashy moron grinning ear to ear while Trump held up an autographed picture (wrong spelling) of her dead daughter, I think we all know where she stands on things. I don't give a damn what your political leanings are, I sure as hell wouldn't be walking around cheesing it up with politicians acting like I won the lottery if my child died. But that's just another exercise in home training in MAGAworld. At least the father seems to have some common decency.

I gotta tell you, I’d be able to take the Democrat talking points about safety/violence etc a lot more seriously if they gave one single shit about the 112,000 fentanyl deaths in America last year. You are far, far more likely to be killed by fentanyl than in a mass shooting. Over 306 Americans die every day from fentanyl. Say their names
Most fentanyl deaths are self-inflicted where in mass shootings not so much.

Reactions: tboonpickens
Most fentanyl deaths are self-inflicted where in mass shootings not so much.
Most are, that is true. However, there are many examples of kids taking things they had no idea were laced with fentanyl, or had no idea exactly what they were taking. Those cases alone dwarf the the number of people killed in mass shootings - particularly if you don't count gang related shootings where you could argue that is similarly self- inflicted by virtue of participating in gang activity.

Most are, that is true. However, there are many examples of kids taking things they had no idea were laced with fentanyl, or had no idea exactly what they were taking. Those cases alone dwarf the the number of people killed in mass shootings - particularly if you don't count gang related shootings where you could argue that is similarly self- inflicted by virtue of participating in gang activity.
Many got hooked via prescription drugs, but yes I have heard many cases where fentanyl is in all the cocaine and getting people hooked.

West coast cities have taken the brunt since most is imported via port on the west coast. But it’s only a matter of time before it starts hitting rural communities. Feels like it could be a much worse oxy for this country.

Reactions: CUT93
If you're taking something but you are not sure exactly what it is then maybe you should be avoiding it. Look at cocaine, how similar does it appear to be to baking soda or baking powder or whatever is white?? You buy that gram and just hope it's what you want it to be and when the proof is in the pudding it's too late to turn back. At least with pot you have a pretty good idea of what you are getting

If you're taking something but you are not sure exactly what it is then maybe you should be avoiding it. Look at cocaine, how similar does it appear to be to baking soda or baking powder or whatever is white?? You buy that gram and just hope it's what you want it to be and when the proof is in the pudding it's too late to turn back. At least with pot you have a pretty good idea of what you are getting
I don't disagree with any of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT