ADVERTISEMENT

Larry. I’m moving from Twitter to Gab.

31224a53-c793-49c6-b43d-99146fad82f2_text.gif

All these radicalized Christian terroir insurrectionists searching high and low for a safe space has me highly entertained
Nah, not radical at all...actually just looking for a place that our voice can be heard...

Never thought I’d see the day that so many in this country (the left) would embrace communism...scary times indeed

Nah, not radical at all...actually just looking for a place that our voice can be heard...

Never thought I’d see the day that so many in this country (the left) would embrace communism...scary times indeed
ALL DEMOCRATS ARE COMMIES!

**even though 4 time divorced, 2 time impeached, one term president, insurrection leader Trump, supports Russia.

This is one of the discrepancies I have never understood: which current American political figure has an open love affair with the dictators from Russia and N. Korea? Yet the Left are the communists? Please explain....

This is one of the discrepancies I have never understood: which current American political figure has an open love affair with the dictators from Russia and N. Korea? Yet the Left are the communists? Please explain....
That “love affair” has kept Russia & NK on the straight & narrow for four years in case you haven’t noticed...not much noise coming out of either country...
China is also a communist country yet the left gets butthurt every time Trump calls Covid the Chinese virus...
While we’re on it foreign affairs, may I also point out that ISIS was silenced pretty quickly by the Trump administration...
Trump is the first President since Eisenhower not to engage us in a foreign war during his administration...
Trump brokered 4 Middle East peace accords as well...how many Presidents have done that?
Got us out of that disastrous Iran Deal & handcuffed the brutal Iranian regime again...
Made NATO actually start paying their fair share of dues after raping us for years...
The list goes on & on...

But hey, maybe Biden will take up that whole “Lead from behind” mantra he & Obama had for 8 years....

That “love affair” has kept Russia & NK on the straight & narrow for four years in case you haven’t noticed...not much noise coming out of either country...
China is also a communist country yet the left gets butthurt every time Trump calls Covid the Chinese virus...
While we’re on it foreign affairs, may I also point out that ISIS was silenced pretty quickly by the Trump administration...
Trump is the first President since Eisenhower not to engage us in a foreign war during his administration...
Trump brokered 4 Middle East peace accords as well...how many Presidents have done that?
Got us out of that disastrous Iran Deal & handcuffed the brutal Iranian regime again...
Made NATO actually start paying their fair share of dues after raping us for years...
The list goes on & on...

But hey, maybe Biden will take up that whole “Lead from behind” mantra he & Obama had for 8 years....

To be clear, I don't have a problem with maybe even a majority of the policies of the Trump administration. I am happy to admit a lot of good things happened during his tenure.

I just think he is a complete POS. And the fact that he clearly loves a dictator and would do and say literally ANYTHING to become one only magnifies my distaste for him.

I never thought I'd see the day where the POTUS would incite a riot on the Capital building while congress was at work.

“Communism”

Meanwhile, in reality: DJIA 31k during a pandemic

Settle down, Francis. Trump never told anyone to ambush the Capitol. Where were you blowhards earlier this year when cities were being burned to the ground and the VP-elect said we will never stop.
It has been over two hundred years since our Capital building has been attacked. Don't be a fool as this and the events of the summer and rioting several times over the years are nowhere close to the same thing.

I have never been for the destruction of public or private property no matter the reason. I am for equal rights for all American citizens. I am also for democracy which was exercised in our elections this year. Trump started his campaign of lying about election fraud several months prior to the election. He played you fools like a drum as he has for 4 years. He lied to his sheep making them believe Pence had some type of power to overturn the electoral vote. He is the cause of what happened Wednesday make no mistake about it. As General Mattis said he is the most divisive POTUS he has ever seen.

It has been over two hundred years since our Capital building has been attacked. Don't be a fool as this and the events of the summer and rioting several times over the years are nowhere close to the same thing.

I have never been for the destruction of public or private property no matter the reason. I am for equal rights for all American citizens. I am also for democracy which was exercised in our elections this year. Trump started his campaign of lying about election fraud several months prior to the election. He played you fools like a drum as he has for 4 years. He lied to his sheep making them believe Pence had some type of power to overturn the electoral vote. He is the cause of what happened Wednesday make no mistake about it. As General Mattis said he is the most divisive POTUS he has ever seen.
Lol. You said nothing as people died in BLM riots. Only sheep is you believing that free speech must be censored.

Lol. You said nothing as people died in BLM riots. Only sheep is you believing that free speech must be censored.

Riots and destruction of property is never the answer, whether from BLM or these Trumpers.

The only difference is that one is for the abolition of systemic racism and excessive force by the police...while the other is from delusional people who believe Trump's lies about voter fraud and him winning the election, as well as the Qanon cult who want to overthrow the government.

Don't be a fool as this and the events of the summer and rioting several times over the years are nowhere close to the same thing.

Keeping the two separate, we can still evaluate reaction to the incidents by party members:

• Capitol riot: Republicans universally condemned the actions and support full prosecution for those who broke the law. I haven't had the news turned on, so maybe I've missed it, but I think the party is 100% unified on this other than Trump.
  • BLM riots: Many democrat lawmakers fanned the flames and even gave money or encouraged the giving of money to pay for bail for lawbreaking rioters. This included VP-elect Kamala Harris, who suggested in an interview that the actions continue until results are seen and tweeted support for raising money for bail. Members of Biden's staff actually donated for the bail. That bail money was used on some good folks like these:
    • Lionel Timms, a man whom MFF bailed out in July, was charged with committing third-degree assault on Aug. 14, leaving the victim with a traumatic brain injury and a fractured skull.
    • One defendant, Jaleel Stallings, was charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting at police during protests on May 30. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Do you agree that there is a difference in the reaction? Do you think it's wrong to indirectly support lawbreaking rioting by providing get-out-of-jail money for the criminals doing the rioting?

Reactions: moradatiger70
Uh yah he did and then he got super pumped when they started breaking into the capital and refused to deploy the national guard. Yo you don't get to rewrite history on this one jimbob.
You & leftists buddies have been rewriting history for years dawg...

Riots and destruction of property is never the answer, whether from BLM or these Trumpers.

The only difference is that one is for the abolition of systemic racism and excessive force by the police...while the other is from delusional people who believe Trump's lies about voter fraud and him winning the election, as well as the Qanon cult who want to overthrow the government.

Yeah. Whenever I get really fed up with systemic racism, I love to burn down and loot some minority owned businesses. It’s cathartic, and it’s my way of showing them that I really care.

Last edited:
Reactions: HumasButthole
Settle down, Francis. Trump never told anyone to ambush the Capitol. Where were you blowhards earlier this year when cities were being burned to the ground and the VP-elect said we will never stop.

Love to see the Trumpers continue to find excuses for their pals attacking our government and killing cops. They didn’t burn cities to the ground so this is all cool.

Love to see the Trumpers continue to find excuses for their pals attacking our government and killing cops. They didn’t burn cities to the ground so this is all cool.

I love how liberals only now care about police. If this was BLM or your buddies from antifa it would be a different story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT