ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron oh boy

9478730.jpg

This is stupid and low even for LBJ and his social media presence over the last 4 years. I think these guys do not even research the circumstances and do not care. They know their followers will take them word for word and live on it.
I agree with very little that you write on here, but I agree with this statement which could apply to LeBron as well as former POTUS Donald Trump. People in general don't do enough research before tweeting or posting on any kind of social media including this message board.

I am struggling to figure out what the cop’s other, better alternatives were in that moment. I am not some “all cops are great” person, but I just don’t understand what he was supposed to do to stop her from murdering the other girl.

It is also disheartening how many legitimate news outlets (as well as Jen Psaki/the White House) are ignoring the facts of this case. None of these issues will ever be solved if we, as a society, sacrifice the objective truth to protect ideological narratives of any kind.

So here is an interesting take. If the white cop didn't care about black lives, he could have just showed up and let the black girl stab and kill the other black girl but instead, he saved her life.

He's very emblematic of the profound stupidity we see throughout our society. Failing upwards has become a real thing these days.

The reality is even the white house are already suggesting it was racial in nature and failed to demonstrate anything resembling support for the officer who had to make a decision in about a split second.

That cop will have to stand a public trial, his family will be exiled, his life basically over all because he saved someone's life.

The reality is even the white house are already suggesting it was racial in nature and failed to demonstrate anything resembling support for the officer who had to make a decision in about a split second.

That cop will have to stand a public trial, his family will be exiled, his life basically over all because he saved someone's life.
If true and the guy who tweeted that didn’t misinterpret or twist what she said, that’s more despicable than anything Trump or any of his associates ever said when he was in the WH. I say that objectively as someone who didn’t vote for Trump or Biden. Sickening

Reactions: jakefest
If true and the guy who tweeted that didn’t misinterpret or twist what she said, that’s more despicable than anything Trump or any of his associates ever said when he was in the WH. I say that objectively as someone who didn’t vote for Trump or Biden. Sickening
Leaving the white house out for a moment, I'd like to see the NBA take action with Lebron regarding his tweet. It's entirely out of line and any other corporation would take issue with it. Why does he held to a different standard?

Leaving the white house out for a moment, I'd like to see the NBA take action with Lebron regarding his tweet. It's entirely out of line and any other corporation would take issue with it. Why does he held to a different standard?
Couldn’t agree more. He really needs to shut up and dribble

I would too.

Will never happen in a million years.

What would the headline have been if the policeman had not shot the girl with the knife attacking the other girl?

i wager he was screwed either way.
Probably crucified him for not caring about the girl who died's life.

THIS is a classic case of why, IMO, LEOs in these places should just stand back and go in after the violence stops. For a month. Let people see why the position exists.

Are there bad cops? Absolutely. The Minnesota case was one. The kid who was shot in Las Vegas was a bad deal.
But when you have a cop having to make a split-second decision, save a young girl's life, and then get raked over the coals like this......

Single, Ugly, White, Female WOKE Democrats have reached a new level of stupid

Yeah. The thing is - most people are smarter than this if they just accept that they are being led around by the nose by people who profit on the outrage this creates.

Reactions: Dmk and AugTig
I would like to know and hear it from the left wings mouth.
When is it okay to use lethal force? Do you think they know that answer?

I would like to know and hear it from the left wings mouth.
When is it okay to use lethal force? Do you think they know that answer?
It’s no secret that they all believe that police are never to use lethal force on a black person under any circumstances, ever. It’s also kind of implied that they don’t mind when police use lethal force on a white person

Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
In another story, https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-girl-charged-murder-fatal-stabbing
If cops would have been there and not done everything in their power to save the victim, we'd have protest...is that right??

Where's this on MSM, where Lebron's tweet on this?
If you listen to the audio of what I think was her father talking about her final moments, it's utterly heart breaking.

Until I see BLM spending those millions of dollars on anything other than expensive real estate in white neighborhoods, I will continue to tell anyone who will listen that the org is about as close to a ponzi scheme as Madoff's hedge fund.

@Jack to @kingjames

dude. You gotta delete that tweet about the racist cop.

@kingjames
Alright richer than me white dude.

oh, and I be gonna tweet all mines like @bronbron from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
This incident just proves there is a bigger agenda involved with all the Marxist anti-police, defund the police insanity that’s been going on the past couple years in this country. And after the guilty verdict in the Chauvin trial the liberal lying media needed another incident to latch on to and stir up more race baiting. And there will be more to come ...

This incident just proves there is a bigger agenda involved with all the Marxist anti-police, defund the police insanity that’s been going on the past couple years in this country. And after the guilty verdict in the Chauvin trial the liberal lying media needed another incident to latch on to and stir up more race baiting. And there will be more to come ...

Bingo. The media loves to fan the flames and create more division. We have propaganda in the united states and its as clear as ever. Until enough people wake up and realize they are being played as puppets nothing will change. Communism is unfortunately alive and well in America

Bingo. The media loves to fan the flames and create more division. We have propaganda in the united states and its as clear as ever. Until enough people wake up and realize they are being played as puppets nothing will change. Communism is unfortunately alive and well in America
Lolololoo

Yes. That's totally what "communism" means...

Lolololoo

Yes. That's totally what "communism" means...

If you can't see that's where we are headed you really do have your head way up your rear. I bet you think the media in our country is objective don't you? They are shooting us straight and not trying to create more of a divide right? What's sad is liberals at one point, not too long ago actually cared about things like individual liberty, free speech, smaller government. Now it's BIG government and WOKEism. Democrats and republicans need the country to be divided so the money will continue to flow to the top and the game continues to be played at our expense....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT