ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk Trump/Kamala

Unamerican? 😂

Sounds like you’re one of the few that’s still buying that MSNBC propaganda…it’s sad too bc I thought you would’ve grown outta that by now…
I don’t have the time to put together a list of all of the incredibly unamerican things Donald Trump has done and says he will do. The guy straight up doesn’t care about his supporters or anyone else but himself. He has flat out said if elected again he will run his presidency as a dictatorship. He will prosecute those who disagree with him. He already tried to overthrow the government.

I know none of this matters to you and it won’t change your mind, but a Donald Trump re-election would be the worst thing to happen to the US since the Great Depression, if not worse.

It’s truly sad that this election is even considered close. But it is a testament to the gullibility and general stupidity of the average American that Trump even has 25% of the vote.

I don’t have the time to put together a list of all of the incredibly unamerican things Donald Trump has done and says he will do. The guy straight up doesn’t care about his supporters or anyone else but himself. He has flat out said if elected again he will run his presidency as a dictatorship. He will prosecute those who disagree with him. He already tried to overthrow the government.

I know none of this matters to you and it won’t change your mind, but a Donald Trump re-election would be the worst thing to happen to the US since the Great Depression, if not worse.

It’s truly sad that this election is even considered close. But it is a testament to the gullibility and general stupidity of the average American that Trump even has 25% of the vote.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don’t have the time to put together a list of all of the incredibly unamerican things Donald Trump has done and says he will do. The guy straight up doesn’t carewell hang out with Ramon tum about his supporters or anyone else but himself. He has flat out said if elected again he will run his presidency as a dictatorship. He will prosecute those who disagree with him. He already tried to overthrow the government.

Well hang out with tampon Tim !!because Trump is going back in office. And he has a lot more than 25 percent of the vote lmao

Well hang out with tampon Tim !!because Trump is going back in office. And he has a lot more than 25 percent of the vote lmao
Politics aside, I think it's hilarious he's in the running for VP. He's the most average American ever. He went from teacher/football coach to politician after he retired. Lulz.

I’m sure he has more than 25% of the vote. I’m saying it’s saddening that he does. The guy has directly said he plans to turn our democracy into a dictatorship and he plans to use the military to attack his opponents/the American public. He is a legitimate threat to life as we know it, but because our population is so incredibly stupid a lot of them are eating it up.

Still sounds like the average idiot American. Rifles and shotguns are different. That said, I rarely hunt and can load a shotgun. It's pretty damn obvious. I could've never picked one up before and loaded it.
You're also not going around saying you fought in a war that you never fought in and don't know how to load a gun

Suppporting Trump is as unamerican as it gets nowadays

I’m sure he has more than 25% of the vote. I’m saying it’s saddening that he does. The guy has directly said he plans to turn our democracy into a dictatorship and he plans to use the military to attack his opponents/the American public. He is a legitimate threat to life as we know it, but because our population is so incredibly stupid a lot of them are eating it up.
What's sad is people vote for a VP that can't answer a legit question never got one single vote to win the nomination ,tell me what threat is Donald Trump? When has he ever put this country is danger ? Who's in office letting illegals cross the border kill and rape our people ? That's facts ! Now again answer that question who is the threat to our country? Can you answer that question unlike the VP can't answer a legit one?? Not what MSNBC told you not one shred of evidence has there ever been he"s a threat .

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
He’s a legitimate threat?? You do realize he’s already served a 4 year term as President, right?! Exactly what rights did he take away from you then? Bc these are the same talking points Dems used against him in 2016 & 2020…& it’s strange how y’all claim that the only man in modern history to actually lose net worth (significantly might I add) from being the President is the one who’s unamerican & only out for himself…that literally makes no sense…
& it’s funny when I hear y’all talking about “saving democracy” when your candidate was voted to be your nominee by no one…she was literally installed & it’s laughable when says things like “we’re not going back” & “a new path forward” when she’s been the VP of this country for the last four years…she’s the epitome of incompetence & proves it in every single interview she does & if you would take off your democrat-colored glasses for just a second & be completely honest with yourself, you know it’s true…& if you can’t see it, then you’re just stupid…there’s no other explanation…

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
What's sad is people vote for a VP that can't answer a legit question never got one single vote to win the nomination ,tell me what threat is Donald Trump? When has he ever put this country is danger ? Who's in office letting illegals cross the border kill and rape our people ? That's facts ! Now again answer that question who is the threat to our country? Can you answer that question unlike the VP can't answer a legit one?? Not what MSNBC told you not one shred of evidence has there ever been he"s a threat .

He’s a legitimate threat?? You do realize he’s already served a 4 year term as President, right?! Exactly what rights did he take away from you then? Bc these are the same talking points Dems used against him in 2016 & 2020…& it’s strange how y’all claim that the only man in modern history to actually lose net worth (significantly might I add) from being the President is the one who’s unamerican & only out for himself…that literally makes no sense…
& it’s funny when I hear y’all talking about “saving democracy” when your candidate was voted to be your nominee by no one…she was literally installed & it’s laughable when says things like “we’re not going back” & “a new path forward” when she’s been the VP of this country for the last four years…she’s the epitome of incompetence & proves it in every single interview she does & if you would take off your democrat-colored glasses for just a second & be completely honest with yourself, you know it’s true…& if you can’t see it, then you’re just stupid…there’s no other explanation…
Were both of you asleep on January 6th when he instigated a failed coup of the government?

And LOL at Kamala not answering questions. Trump has dementia and dodges questions constantly

Were both of you asleep on January 6th when he instigated a failed coup of the government?

And LOL at Kamala not answering questions. Trump has dementia and dodges questions constantly
When did you hear Trump tell anyone to storm the Capitol I'll wait??? Show video? Because there is none but there is video of him saying March peacefully?? You must have Trump mixed up with Biden and the dementia comment Kamala can't answer a question because she's not compinant to do so like she wasn't on Fox last night. I again asked you a question and just like every other liberal you can't show evidence or say evidence Trump is a threat ?? Instead of wearing your tampon listening to fake media .answer the question??

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
When did you hear Trump tell anyone to storm the Capitol I'll wait??? Show video? Because there is none but there is video of him saying March peacefully?? You must have Trump mixed up with Biden and the dementia comment Kamala can't answer a question because she's not compinant to do so like she wasn't on Fox last night. I again asked you a question and just like every other liberal you can't show evidence or say evidence Trump is a threat ?? Instead of wearing your tampon listening to fake media .answer the question??
1. It’s competent, not compinant
2. You can find the evidence just as easily as I can of Trump inciting violence on January 6th. His hateful, bigoted, violent rhetoric begets chaos and anarchy.
3. Trump quite literally pushed Mike Pence to go against the votes of the American people and to overturn the election. Thank god Mike Pence has some semblance of morals and didn’t let a dictatorship begin so soon
4. I didn’t mix anyone up. Kamala handles loaded questions 10x better than Trump does. Unless you are so ignorant to believe that Trump’s “concepts” of answers are superior
5. A vote for Trump is a vote against democracy. It’s a vote for Fascism.

Anyone who truly supports Trump is so far gone off the deep end that I feel like I’m wasting my time trying to reason with you. Should he win the election it will be the end of the free world as we know it. Say hello to prosecuting political opponents (a la the Gestapo). Say hello to targeting minorities (already laying the groundwork by consistently using hateful rhetoric in regards to immigrants, such as “dogs” “subhuman” “aliens” “criminals”, etc.

So sure, call me some dumb liberal all you want. But at least I’m voting to protect democracy and freedom. I wouldn’t vote for tyranny and dictatorship even if the tyrannical dictator-to-be was saying things I agreed with.

It is inherently unamerican to vote for Donald Trump in 2024

Trump just called manufacturing jobs in SC so easy that “a child could do it”. Guy doesn’t even respect hard workers, which makes sense when you’ve lived your life as a con man.

I bet >50% of the South Carolinian blue collar workers will still vote for this guy too. LOL. Imagine being such a nutless punk that you vote for someone who openly insults your profession

right. only one party is moaning about threats that don't actually exist for votes. this coming from the party that has been running on 'the dems are taking your guns' since at least 1994.

both candidates suck. being a sycophant for either is gross

Trump just called manufacturing jobs in SC so easy that “a child could do it”. Guy doesn’t even respect hard workers, which makes sense when you’ve lived your life as a con man.

I bet >50% of the South Carolinian blue collar workers will still vote for this guy too. LOL. Imagine being such a nutless punk that you vote for someone who openly insults your professioare you ca

I bet >50% of the South Carolinian blue collar workers will still vote for this guy too. LOL. Imagine being such a nutless punk that you vote for someone who openly insults your professiwhere did he say that

I bet >50% of the South Carolinian blue collar workers will still vote for this guy too. LOL. Imagine being such a nutless punk that you vote for someone who openly insults your profession
I can tell you're a tampon wearing liberal who makes up shit ,Kamala is horseshit hasn't answered a fn question anyone has asked her truthfully what you sniff her fn panties??she blames Trump for 3 yrs of her failures . Lies that Trump said he would use the military against his rivals bullshit that has never been said and there's no evidence .she's lied about her record as a prosecutor , she's lied about growing up in the middle class. She comes from a very wealthy family ,she doesn't know what race she is ,one minute she's Indian,one minute she's Jamaican,one minute she's a thug from the streets .she's destroyed the border,she's caused inflation, her failures are the countries failures you call anyone that votes for Trump unamerican ? It's clowns like you that vote for garbage like Kamala who is in American who gives billions to other countries instead of people here she thinks Americans are only worth 750.00. Who lost everything and send billions to Ukraine and Lebanon to their people . THAT'S UN AMERICAN !! A VP pick who lied about his military back ground then admitted on live TV That's Un American!!l Letting illegals in our country to rape and kill our people That's Un American!! And a VP pick that puts Tampons in mens bathrooms that's really Un American!! But I bet their voters like you wear them,you can't have periods bro ,you can't have babies , God only made Two genders Male and Female !! No such thing as a Transgender you're VP paid for men to have sex changes That's Un American! Now go sniff her panties or underwear she may claim to be a male tommorow . Talks down to black men because they don't vote for her why is she concerned?? She's married to a pansy white man?? That's what you vote for!! The real UnAmericans !! Trump 2024!! Deal with it!! You have 2 weeks to wear your tampons,listen to the lying ass media because I'n two weeks Maga takes over the country !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can tell you're a tampon wearing liberal who makes up shit ,Kamala is horseshit hasn't answered a fn question anyone has asked her truthfully what you sniff her fn panties??she blames Trump for 3 yrs of her failures . Lies that Trump said he would use the military against his rivals bullshit that has never been said and there's no evidence .she's lied about her record as a prosecutor , she's lied about growing up in the middle class. She comes from a very wealthy family ,she doesn't know what race she is ,one minute she's Indian,one minute she's Jamaican,one minute she's a thug from the streets .she's destroyed the border,she's caused inflation, her failures are the countries failures you call anyone that votes for Trump unamerican ? It's clowns like you that vote for garbage like Kamala who is in American who gives billions to other countries instead of people here she thinks Americans are only worth 750.00. Who lost everything and send billions to Ukraine and Lebanon to their people . THAT'S UN AMERICAN !! A VP pick who lied about his military back ground then admitted on live TV That's Un American!!l Letting illegals in our country to rape and kill our people That's Un American!! And a VP pick that puts Tampons in mens bathrooms that's really Un American!! But I bet their voters like you wear them,you can't have periods bro ,you can't have babies , God only made Two genders Male and Female !! No such thing as a Transgender you're VP paid for men to have sex changes That's Un American! Now go sniff her panties or underwear she may claim to be a male tommorow . Talks down to black men because they don't vote for her why is she concerned?? She's married to a pansy white man?? That's what you vote for!! The real UnAmericans !! Trump 2024!! Deal with it!! You have 2 weeks to wear your tampons,listen to the lying ass media because I'n two weeks Maga takes over the country !!
You still never told us how is Trump a threat??who has he murdered? What war have we been in ? How many soldiers have been killed under his watch?? Ask CNN or MSNBC that question ?? The only reteric being spewed is by the Democratic party !! Lies and fake news !

• Haha
right. only one party is moaning about threats that don't actually exist for votes. this coming from the party that has been running on 'the dems are taking your guns' since at least 1994.

both candidates suck. being a sycophant for either is gross
Of course they're not gonna take our guns ,they don't have the balls to try . Especially in this State!

Yeah you’re leading the clubhouse for most gullible dipshit. Enjoy life in your version of reality. Feel free to join us in the real world whenever you’re ready

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when reading your posts so if you're special needs I apologize but wow, what a whitewash job you've done on J6.

First, after telling 30,000 lies during his term, he told the biggest lie in American history by stating the election was stolen with ZERO evidence to support it - a lie he's still telling today and after 4 years he's still telling it and doesn't have a shred of evidence to prove it - not even one name of a participant -not one. That aint normal dude and it's below the decency that we expect from our elected representatives, especially the President of the United States. That ALONE should have disqualified him from ever sniffing office again FULL STOP.

Then he asked his angry, rabid supporters to come to the Capitol to protest an election he lost by 7 million popular votes, in hopes that they would pressure Congress from certifying the election. Be there, will be wild! <----that's insane

figure1_Trump_coup1.jpg

Then after spinning them up he told them to march to the Capitol. Yeah, yeah, he used the phrase "Peacefully and patriotically" for plausible deniability but if he really meant it, he wouldn't have watched this for THREE HOURS without trying to stop it.

4tliby.gif

Mike Meadows went to him and told him they were chanting Hang Mike Pence and asked him to stop them and he said, "so what' and "he thought Mike deserved it" Does that sound like someone who really meant "Peacefully and Patriotically?????"

And just to reinforce the idea that he didn't care that they weren't peaceful and patriotic, he told them He Loved Them and They were very Special. That doesn't sound like someone who minded what they did, now does it?

r7L3CD.gif

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! He now calls them patriotic hostages and has promised to pardon them if re-elected! He even puts his hand over his heart and sings their anthem at his rallies

230327-donald-trump-waco-al-1225-1dd3d4.jpg

That's some demented, fvcked up shit dawg so you can GTFOH with that peaceful and patriotic nonsense.

Dude should be in prison PERIOD

He’s a legitimate threat??
Yes he is

Last edited:
I’ll just end with this as I don’t have the energy to argue with you liberal bootlickers…y’all are too far gone anyway…

Life was better under Trump…my wallet was in better shape with lower gas & food prices…housing was affordable, not so much now though…the border was under control & secure…the world, in general, was much more peaceful & there were no new wars…etc
You can spin it how you want but all of this is undeniable…the last 4 years, however, have been a shitshow…
out of control inflation, astronomical housing prices, 10 million+ illegals (the number is probably much higher) illegally crossing our border, & we’re on the verge of WWIII…etc
These are the things that everyday Americans care about & Kamala has been a big part of the problem…sorry, but murdering unborn babies & tranny surgeries are just not that high on our priority list…not to mention just flat out wrong…we have a sample size for both candidates & the correct choice couldn’t be more clear…Trump must be elected for the good of this country…if the “unburdened by what has been” laughing hyena gets elected, God help us all…

#Trump2024

I’ll just end with this as I don’t have the energy to argue with you liberal bootlickers…y’all are too far gone anyway…

Life was better under Trump…my wallet was in better shape with lower gas & food prices…housing was affordable, not so much now though…the border was under control & secure…the world, in general, was much more peaceful & there were no new wars…etc
You can spin it how you want but all of this is undeniable…the last 4 years, however, have been a shitshow…
out of control inflation, astronomical housing prices, 10 million+ illegals (the number is probably much higher) illegally crossing our border, & we’re on the verge of WWIII…etc
These are the things that everyday Americans care about & Kamala has been a big part of the problem…sorry, but murdering unborn babies & tranny surgeries are just not that high on our priority list…not to mention just flat out wrong…we have a sample size for both candidates & the correct choice couldn’t be more clear…Trump must be elected for the good of this country…if the “unburdened by what has been” laughing hyena gets elected, God help us all…

#Trump2024
Yes, we get it, nothing should matter except the cost of eggs before the pandemic and if we have to elect a hateful, demented, evil Hitleresque octagenarian to make that happen, that's all that matters. You will gladly give up your moral compass and your empathy for your fellow citizens who didn't vote for him, so that he can torture us....because despite what you say, that's what really appeals to you - the pain that he will dish out to your imaginary enemies. And that's sick...

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when reading your posts so if you're special needs I apologize but wow, what a whitewash job you've done on J6.

First, after telling 30,000 lies during his term, he told the biggest lie in American history by stating the election was stolen with ZERO evidence to support it - a lie he's still telling today and after 4 years he's still telling it and doesn't have a shred of evidence to prove it - not even one name of a participant -not one. That aint normal dude and it's below the decency that we expect from our elected representatives, especially the President of the United States. That ALONE should have disqualified him from ever sniffing office again FULL STOP.

Then he asked his angry, rabid supporters to come to the Capitol to protest an election he lost by 7 million popular votes, in hopes that they would pressure Congress from certifying the election. Be there, will be wild! <----that's insane

figure1_Trump_coup1.jpg

Then after spinning them up he told them to march to the Capitol. Yeah, yeah, he used the phrase "Peacefully and patriotically" for plausible deniability but if he really meant it, he wouldn't have watched this for THREE HOURS without trying to stop it.

4tliby.gif

Mike Meadows went to him and told him they were chanting Hang Mike Pence and asked him to stop them and he said, "so what' and "he thought Mike deserved it" Does that sound like someone who really meant "Peacefully and Patriotically?????"

And just to reinforce the idea that he didn't care that they weren't peaceful and patriotic, he told them He Loved Them and They were very Special. That doesn't sound like someone who minded what they did, now does it?

r7L3CD.gif

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! He now calls them patriotic hostages and has promised to pardon them if re-elected! He even puts his hand over his heart and sings their anthem at his rallies

230327-donald-trump-waco-al-1225-1dd3d4.jpg

That's some demented, fvcked up shit dawg so you can GTFOH with that peaceful and patriotic nonsense.

Dude should be in prison PERIOD
Liberal crybaby !! What a whitewash I've done?? Lmao Gmtfoh!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT