ADVERTISEMENT

Lol they have a drunk running

In one month the low IQ, boozehound, party girl has obliterated a 10 point Trump lead and is now up 4-5 points herself.

If Kamala the Great is drunk all the time, what does that say about your glorious strong Donald?

Reactions: dpic73
And she’s in the lead. trump seems like a terrible candidate.
In the lead of what? No one believes that.

If you believe that, you undoubtedly wore a mask and thought Joe Biden was sharp as a tack.

No honest person thinks Kamala is in the lead. She is a horrible, horrible, highly disliked candidate. The left almost dropped her off the ticket just a few months ago.

In the lead of what? No one believes that.

If you believe that, you undoubtedly wore a mask and thought Joe Biden was sharp as a tack.

No honest person thinks Kamala is in the lead. She is a horrible, horrible, highly disliked candidate. The left almost dropped her off the ticket just a few months ago.
😂😭😂😂😂😭😭😭😂

America will not elect a Communist because they dislike Trump.

The everyday American will see the prosperous economy under Trump and contrast that with Bidenomics. Trump is going to win in a landslide. Bookmark this post.

The everyday American will see the prosperous economy under Trump and contrast that with Bidenomics. Trump is going to win in a landslide. Bookmark this post.
The everyday American just filled the arena in Chicago last night. While Trump rallies have entire sections empty and people start filing for the exits like Gamecock fans in the 3rd quarter at Willy B.

Maga is the party of billionaire elites. It could have something to do with the leader of the party being a billionaire elite. Maybe not, maybe we'll never know.

But you're brimming with confidence so let's make it interesting. How many electoral votes do you think he's going to get?

they elected a drooling racist moron to avoid it last time. in a landslide.

This sound alike your personal hope and mantra as you are being forced to see reality. Most of America doesn't think like you do.

And she’s in the lead. trump seems like a terrible candidate.
I wonder where we had heard that before? I mean you nominated a child sniffing prune that drools and shits himself all the time and now you put up a drunk dick hopping cumbucket that cant stop laughing at weird times and loved to enslave innocent people back when she was a DA. She also was a groupie at P-Diddys infamous parties when they raped women a lot and she did nothing about it, just turned her eyes away and said nothing. Seems like the left embraces illegal sex trafficking no matter the age of the victims or gender...

• Love
Reactions: hopefultiger13
I wonder where we had heard that before? I mean you nominated a child sniffing prune that drools and shits himself all the time and now you put up a drunk dick hopping cumbucket that cant stop laughing at weird times and loved to enslave innocent people back when she was a DA. She also was a groupie at P-Diddys infamous parties when they raped women a lot and she did nothing about it, just turned her eyes away and said nothing. Seems like the left embraces illegal sex trafficking no matter the age of the victims or gender...
I'm pray the hate in your heart is healed. People are concerned about you. Hopefully that means something to you.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
Are you having a bad day Raggie?

I'm pray the hate in your heart is healed. People are concerned about you. Hopefully that means something to you.
Croc tears. You clowns dont care about anything but your power. Me pointing out facts or an opinion thats different than yours is not hate. Only cultist think everybody has to think the way they do. Not my side that laughed and mocked my brother-in-law when he passed after getting the jab. It was a few of our resident leftards that did it. Its not our side calling for you clowns to be put into reeducation(concentration) camps. You guys own all the hate and any hate that grows from our side because of the things you have said and done. You are the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK. You own that shit. Dont care if we hurt your feelings now. You have passed the Rubicon with all your lies and attacks. You asked for whatever people push back at you now. Be a man and take it for once in your life. Its just words and until it becomes action by my side cry me a river.....boohoohoo

• Haha
Croc tears. You clowns dont care about anything but your power. Me pointing out facts or an opinion thats different than yours is not hate. Only cultist think everybody has to think the way they do. Not my side that laughed and mocked my brother-in-law when he passed after getting the jab. It was a few of our resident leftards that did it. Its not our side calling for you clowns to be put into reeducation(concentration) camps. You guys own all the hate and any hate that grows from our side because of the things you have said and done. You are the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK. You own that shit. Dont care if we hurt your feelings now. You have passed the Rubicon with all your lies and attacks. You asked for whatever people push back at you now. Be a man and take it for once in your life. Its just words and until it becomes action by my side cry me a river.....boohoohoo

Here ya go bud.

The everyday American just filled the arena in Chicago last night. While Trump rallies have entire sections empty and people start filing for the exits like Gamecock fans in the 3rd quarter at Willy B.

Maga is the party of billionaire elites. It could have something to do with the leader of the party being a billionaire elite. Maybe not, maybe we'll never know.

But you're brimming with confidence so let's make it interesting. How many electoral votes do you think he's going to get?
Guessing you're forgetting about all your rich Hollywood Donors.

GUthmQ4XUAAlgyI

This map is kind of disingenuous. It automatically gives the win to the person who is slightly favored in the toss up states. For example PA on this site has Trump leading by .2. That flips and Harris wins.

Its going to be a very close race.

This map is kind of disingenuous. It automatically gives the win to the person who is slightly favored in the toss up states. For example PA on this site has Trump leading by .2. That flips and Harris wins.

Its going to be a very close race.
You're exactly right.

I am hoping its not close, but looking that way. PA is a kicker

And here you go again man... You hop into the conversation and the first thing you say is "drunk dick hopping cumbucket" and of course your trademark topic... "Seems like the left embraces illegal sex trafficking no matter the age of the victims or gender" Dude, for someone who doesn't like this kind of thing, you talk about it a LOT.

I nominated nothing. I didnt vote for Biden and wouldn’t vote for him as a president in last election or this one. I won’t vote for Kamala or trump. None of the three are qualified. This is your mess, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT