ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Investors for Sports/Entertainment Complex (with RV Campsites) in Seneca

tiger-chuck

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2010
I am part of group that is trying to start a Disc Golf and Pickleball complex off of Wells Hwy in Seneca (about 10-12 minutes from campus) and we are looking for investors to help us get to the finish line. The complex sits on a beautiful 90 acre wooded lot and will feature 54 holes of disc golf (which is already completed), 12-16 Pickleball courts (some of which will be covered), 30-36 RV campsites, and an entertainment plaza with a stage surrounded by food and drink vendors.

Anyhow, if anyone here has any ideas that could help us in raising the necessary capital to bring this project to fruition, it would be greatly appreciated. You can visit the website at www.oconeenational.com to get an overview of the plans for the project.

Also, if this piques anyone's interest on the board, I would be happy to discuss the project further with you. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. My name is Charlie Lathan and you can message me on here or shoot me a call/text at (864) 940-4860. I also own a business in downtown Clemson (the Zen Den) so stop on by if you'd prefer to chat in person. Thank you fellow Tigers!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthFloridaBroker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News