ADVERTISEMENT

Looting at the CFB Hall of Fame

Bama claimed Nattys down to 8 and 1980 never happened. Life Championship wasn’t stolen.

Reactions: TM2013
Damn auburn fans. Ruining it for the rest of us.

seriously this is stupid. This type of stuff is not about protesting.

that cop should get the maximum. But some of this vandalism and theft is not helping.

Reactions: VTiger15
Glad y’all are laughing and joking about this. Us Atlanta residents will be paying for the damages to our city streets and buildings because of this.

CNN Center, The Omni, countless SMBs, Phipps, Lennox, etc.... etc...

Won’t pretend to understand the hurt many in the black community are going through. But I hate that this turned 180 after a rather peaceful protest

EDIT - damnit Tillman28 - I just saw that you were the OP and I know you live in Atlanta too. LOL Praying for our city my man

Last edited:
Damn auburn fans. Ruining it for the rest of us.

seriously this is stupid. This type of stuff is not about protesting.

that cop should get the maximum. But some of this vandalism and theft is not helping.
None of it is helping. This is just being used as an excuse for criminals to be criminals. There is reason to protest, but not burn and loot.

Glad y’all are laughing and joking about this. Us Atlanta residents will be paying for the damages to our city streets and buildings because of this.

Won’t pretend to understand the hurt many in the black community are going through. But I hate that this turned 180 after a rather peaceful protest

EDIT - damnit Tillman28 - I just saw that you were the OP and I know you live in Atlanta too.

Truth. Not a good situation for our fair city.

Reactions: TM2013 and PCHOI
Social unrest is only going to get worse as income inequality grows. This isn't going to end well. You want to change things, limit inheritance and ban private schools. Everybody gets the same opportunity to succeed. It sounds like a lot of poor people in Atlanta got some nice clothing last night.

Social unrest is only going to get worse as income inequality grows. This isn't going to end well. You want to change things, limit inheritance and ban private schools. Everybody gets the same opportunity to succeed. It sounds like a lot of poor people in Atlanta got some nice clothing last night.

Are you serious?

They only did this to bring attention to injustice. Nothing to do with greed and thuggery
If they sell this stuff openly on the market, they will get caught and probably prosecuted.... they should be electrocuted. Yep I said that too.
I am a registered Rep. but wrong is wrong. All of those cops should face charges and murder 1 for the cop took the the young mans life. However burning and looting is also a crime. People are going to end up hurt or killed by the Guard before this is over, if it didn’t happen while I slept last night. This to me is as bad as when ISIS went through the Middle East and destroyed buildings and monuments that were many centuries old. Just useless....
I would myself be out in peaceful protest of this mans life if it wasn’t for the pandemic.

Reactions: Jwilliamsiii
It shows the intelligence level of some of these "protestors"....which is basement level.
I dont think it is an intelligence thing. But more of just look at the opportunity I have to do something illegal. Just bad people who do these things under a guise of protest.

like the videos of the folks stealing TVs from Target in MN. Seriously. What does that protest?

i do get it. The murder was extremely bad. But the ones doing this are not protesting they may not even care what happened.

Glad I got the hell out of Atlanta today.
On that note, highly recommend www.ssfirepits.com in Hapeville. Damn fine work and love my new pit!

You know the Russians tried this once.

The peaceful protestors are exercising their rights as they should. Good for them. I can get on board or at least listen to what they are saying. Reasonable debate and constructive results can occur this way.

The ones commiting vandalism, looting, and other crimes are animals, criminals, and thugs. They dont give a rats behind about george floyd or the movement. They are idiots. I will not give people that act this way any credit or recognition toward any cause. In fact, I think the opposite. They hurt any cause they purportedly are raising awareness for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meat Cove
You have a strange opinion. Why would someone else be entitled to others inheritance? Or how/why would you ban private schools?

I have never understood the thought process of looting. What happened in Minnesota was wrong, no doubt about it. I just do not see how robbing someone who may have the exact same opinion as you helps the cause in any way.

This crap has to be stopped!!! For instance, how does a police department abandon a police station in Minnesota and allow these thugs to loot and burn it? They should have gotten their tactical gear and equipment and called in other precincts and fought them. I know people don't like that and think these unruly thugs are using their freedom of speech, but allowing their anarchy to rule is the worst thing that can happen.

Yes, the National Guard is now called in, but what are they allowed to do? They should be allowed to stop this crap like they are in Syria fighting terrorists. No rubber bullets, not allowing them to burn their Humvee's, etc. They need to be there with Stryker Combat vehicles and M1 tanks. Yes I said it. This is NOT freedom of speech, these are terrorists and should be treated as such, and I don't care what color, gender, or religion they are! This cannot be allowed to continue.

I am no mood to say good morning to any of you azz holes that said the protesters should be shot. Also, the same sentiment to anyone of you azz holes that like their comment. How dare anyone of you tell the protestors how they should protest. It is not a matter of convenience for you. I am angry, hurt, sad, and disappointed. I have lost a friend to cop shooting in 2003 in Columbus GA. He was a Black man that represented everything positive, not a criminal and was murdered by the white cop. These killings of men and women have happened before I was born and continue today. Marching has not worked so people are moving to the alternatives. Let me say in closing my disappoint is not in the actions of the protestors but in the responses from you on this board.

XCUDB

I am no mood to say good morning to any of you azz holes that said the protesters should be shot. Also, the same sentiment to anyone of you azz holes that like their comment. How dare anyone of you tell the protestors how they should protest. It is not a matter of convenience for you. I am angry, hurt, sad, and disappointed. I have lost a friend to cop shooting in 2003 in Columbus GA. He was a Black man that represented everything positive, not a criminal and was murdered by the white cop. These killings of men and women have happened before I was born and continue today. Marching has not worked so people are moving to the alternatives. Let me say in closing my disappoint is not in the actions of the protestors but in the responses from you on this board.

XCUDB

I'm confident nobody is referring to peaceful protesters. There is nothing wrong with that, and I fully support any form of legitimate, peaceful protest. People are referring to the looters who are using a terrible, sad incident as a way to justify destroying property and stealing from others. Those people are nothing but trash ... "thugs" as the POTUS would say. Again, we are not talking about peaceful protesters who have a genuine interest in change.

Reactions: Meat Cove
All of this could’ve been avoided if cops didn’t kill black people and this country would just acknowledge its problem systemic racism.

Doesn’t help that our president seeks to only divide and serves to validate the racism of so many in this country.

61-E78-B55-4-A3-E-47-D3-9-AB2-37-B4-C3-D4-D282.jpg

XCUDB
Why can’t you be disappointed in both?

EDIT - damnit Tillman28 - I just saw that you were the OP and I know you live in Atlanta too. LOL Praying for our city my man

well I guess they really showed “the man”.
Along with the cop who appeared to be interviewing for judge and executioner, these people are just the other side of the same sick coin.

A scourge to the Decent vast majority. Sick.

Are we sure this incident was race related?

Or is there a chance this guy was an evil murderer?

I haven't watched the video, and I refuse. I can't watch that kind of stuff.

All of this could’ve been avoided if cops didn’t kill black people and this country would just acknowledge its problem systemic racism.

Doesn’t help that our president seeks to only divide and serves to validate the racism of so many in this country.

So are you saying it’s ok for cops to kill other races? Those cops were idiots and that man should not be dead. However, I’ll ask again. Are you telling me or leading me to believe only blacks are killed by cops? Simple yes or no?

XCUDB
Not talking about the peaceful protesters. Referring to the animals looting/burning/killing others business owners (who most likely agree with the Protesters).

The angry/violent mobs in the streets destroying our Cities and hard working Citizens who have lost their business's need to be protected. Simple as that, Bullets/Rubber Bullets/Gas - whatever means it takes to keep our streets safe during this time.

All of this could have been avoided but the ones who are looting/destroying business's could care less about the case at hand.

They only did this to bring attention to injustice. Nothing to do with greed and thuggery
Let me get this straight, breaking and stealing historic artifacts from the CFB HOF is attention to injustice? No, you want to protest injustice properly against CFB you get the players to all quit try and form a union in the middle of the season. Take away what the people want, college sports. Taking away historic artifacts is just a slap to college sports and how far we have come. This was Just pure destruction, and a opportunity for criminal mischief.

Please don't compare these two. I live 2 miles from the Lansing capitol building. Those guys with guns met with the Lansing police and set up the protest. Who was allowed where and for how long etc.

No one reported that correctly. Lansing was not a violent protest, at all. I know because there is nothing burned down here.

So are you saying it’s ok for cops to kill other races? Those cops were idiots and that man should not be dead. However, I’ll ask again. Are you telling me or leading me to believe only blacks are killed by cops? Simple yes or no?
No blacks are not the only ones killed by cops. But they are killed at a higher rate than whites and other races. They are killed when accused of nonviolent crimes. They are killed even when they don’t resist arrest. This country has a racism problem. This country has a police brutality problem. And you know what’s made it worse? Donald J Trump and his despicable followers. Every single person who supports Donald Trump from now on is gutter trash IMO.

Please don't compare these two. I live 2 miles from the Lansing capitol building. Those guys with guns met with the Lansing police and set up the protest. Who was allowed where and for how long etc.

No one reported that correctly. Lansing was not a violent protest, at all. I know because there is nothing burned down here.
Do you think black people would be met with this same level of tolerance and peace if they protested armed to the teeth with assault rifles? Because they’ve tried peaceful protests and they’ve been met with tear gas and rubber bullets. Colin Kaepernick fried peacefully protesting and our divisive president divided the country over a uniting sport. Kaepernick met with veterans and got their approval, and was still met with nothing but condescending degradation.

So yeah, I am going to compare the two. Black people have it SIGNIFICANTLY harder in this country, there is simply no logical way to disagree with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT