ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA Hero Elon Musk is grifting Hurricane Helene survivors....

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
Musk promised free starlink access, but still requires survivors pay $400 for equipment. This while criticizing the federal government's response.

Next thing you know trumpty dumpty will be hocking "I survived Hurricane Helene" t-shirts to survivors for $60 each. Of course, they will be made in China.

Hey, you know if the governement had honored their contract with SPACEX then NC would already have the hardware. Instead the Governement has spent billions to connect very few people, all while starlink can already get the job done.

Every man should own a starlink. It's like having a back up generator at this point.

Hey, you know if the governement had honored their contract with SPACEX then NC would already have the hardware. Instead the Governement has spent billions to connect very few people, all while starlink can already get the job done.

Every man should own a starlink. It's like having a back up generator at this point.

does change a ****ing thing about what your boy is doing. sad!

Even the NY Post Is calling him out

does change a ****ing thing about what your boy is doing. sad!

Even the NY Post Is calling him out
What he is doing?

He restored communication to an area in a matter of hours when it would have taken weeks or months without him. You have lost your mind.

P.S. RoboTaxi is unveiled tonight at 7pm PCT. You can catch the livestream on X. It's going to be a helluva show.

What he is doing?

He restored communication to an area in a matter of hours when it would have taken weeks or months without him. You have lost your mind.

P.S. RoboTaxi is unveiled tonight at 7pm PCT. You can catch the livestream on X. It's going to be a helluva show.

He said it was free. It is not. He lied.

I know you have a difficult relationship with the truth.

He said it was free. It is not. He lied.

I know you have a difficult relationship with the truth.
No, he said the service was free in the affected areas for 30 days. And it is.

Stop spreading misinformation.

Oh yeah, you can thank Elon for the direct to cell emergency service. Also for free.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT