ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA influencers caught up in Russia sting WOW

It's not worth wasting my time with you. You just go to your Bullshit talking points such as "51 Agents".

I buried my father in law today and quite honestly, you don't matter to me.
Not worth your time? You couldn’t possibly be more full of shit. Goodnight loser

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yoshi doesn’t even know what is or is not Russian Disinformation.

It was such a big influence that it is much worse than having Chinese spies work for 3 different senate staffers. But he can’t do a simple google search within 15 minutes and give us an example
Of Russian Disinformation. He even knows the guys name to look for.

But he will fall for 51 intelligence agents, Trump is a Russian spy, Trump got into a fight at Arlington cemetery, and Kamala was surging in the polls last week.

Dude I’m just telling you she is an awful awful candidate and she will never even sniff the office of POTUS.

She was severely disliked in 2020 despite having deep pockets backing her.

Not worth your time? You couldn’t possibly be more full of shit. Goodnight loser

I'm the loser? I love that the piece of shit who welches on bets think he is some judge of character. For the record, your family laughs at you and then runs from you in crowds so they don't have to talk to you so they don't have to talk with their crazy,fat uncle.

Reactions: dpic73
I'm the loser? I love that the piece of shit who welches on bets think he is some judge of character. For the record, your family laughs at you and then runs from you in crowds so they don't have to talk to you so they don't have to talk with their crazy,fat uncle.
At least I have a family. Now shut up loser.

We already know who is on Chinas payroll. Swallwell, Feinstein, Hochul.

Now maybe we can find out who is on Ukraines payroll. Other than the Biden family.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
We already know who is on Chinas payroll. Swallwell, Feinstein, Hochul.

Now maybe we can find out who is on Ukraines payroll. Other than the Biden family.

Sounds like a bunch of borscht. How many rubles are you being paid?

Did you read the part where I said I buried my father in law today. **** You.
Don’t ever talk shit about my family. Fvck you piece of shit. Look for sympathy somewhere else. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire after the things you have said to me. Fvck off.

Don’t ever talk shit about my family. Fvck you piece of shit. Look for sympathy somewhere else. I wouldn’t oiss on you if you were on fire after the things you have said to me. Fvck off.

We know you have no class, but thanks for confirming it.

For the record,I didn't talk shit about your family. I told facts about you.

We know you have no class, but thanks for confirming it.

For the record,I didn't talk shit about your family. I told facts about you.

And you are the flaming hypocrite you are. Talk shit about family and then cry when someone gives it back to you. Fvck off loser

Yoshi doesn’t even know what is or is not Russian Disinformation.

It was such a big influence that it is much worse than having Chinese spies work for 3 different senate staffers. But he can’t do a simple google search within 15 minutes and give us an example
Of Russian Disinformation. He even knows the guys name to look for.

But he will fall for 51 intelligence agents, Trump is a Russian spy, Trump got into a fight at Arlington cemetery, and Kamala was surging in the polls last week.

Dude I’m just telling you she is an awful awful candidate and she will never even sniff the office of POTUS.

She was severely disliked in 2020 despite having deep pockets backing her.
images

I don’t mind stooping g to Yoshis level.

at least my boys swim fuggot

No facts in their liar boy.

And then in the next post he talks about having class. What a pathetic loser. A perfect Kamala voter

If my memory serves me correctly Hillary and the DNC started and involved in the last Russian collusion hoax.
Bwah, you are also a victim of Russian disinformation! 🤣

The dossier had NOTHING to do with the Collusion investigation and led to ONE FISA warrant against Carter Page. The investigation was led by Republicans based on the meeting Papadopoulos had with the Australian ambassador where he was trying to peddle Russian dirt on Hillary.

How does it feel to be one of Vlad's useful idiots?

So the posts that they claim are disinformation are in regards to the border and inflation?

I mean we don’t need Russia to tell us those are a problem. We pay rent every month and go to the grocery store every week. Doesn’t seem like money well spent by the Russians.

Just thinking back to all the Tim Pool/Dave Rubin/Benny Johnson videos the MAGAs on here would post as evidence for xyz illegal activity.

You MAGAs are so impossibly stupid.
One would think after all of the other hoax's you have fallen for you might should have learned to take this with a grain of salt until the evidence is presented in a courtroom. But you are so dumb you always fall for it just like Charlie Brown...

One would think after all of the other hoax's you have fallen for you might should have learned to take this with a grain of salt until the evidence is presented in a courtroom. But you are so dumb you always fall for it just like Charlie Brown...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT