ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA influencers caught up in Russia sting WOW

He not calling for a civil war nor planning to lead it. He has been warning as have I that we are heading in that direction fast. Even the experts agree with this. The events of the last couple years has us on the brink. If that bullet was a mm farther to the right we would be in a full blown shooting war atm. Thats how close we are. People should study on how these things happen. It goes in stages and we are in the last stage before it happens now...

Reactions: fatpiggy
He not calling for a civil war nor planning to lead it. He has been warning as have I that we are heading in that direction fast. Even the experts agree with this. The events of the last couple years has us on the brink. If that bullet was a mm farther to the right we would be in a full blown shooting war atm. Thats how close we are. People should study on how these things happen. It goes in stages and we are in the last stage before it happens now...
yes we are mainly because low IQ Russian puppets like you keep fanning the flames with Vladimir's propaganda because you're unwilling to accept reality.

Like you said, we were a couple millimeters away from civil war.

After all the JFK info that recently came out and the total let down in security surrounding the Trump assasination attempt ….. There is no way MAGA would ever be convinced it was not an inside job. It still looks that way to be honest. We would be in civil war right now.

yes we are mainly because low IQ Russian puppets like you keep fanning the flames with Vladimir's propaganda because you're unwilling to accept reality.
No because leftist dont feel they can win a fair election and use lawfare or deadly force to get their way. You started this when Obama was POTUS and use lawfare to go after conservative groups. Since you got away with that you have gone even farther now. Like I told you before, one day that bill will come due and you wont like it when it does...

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
That would be the shortest Civil War in history. A bunch of old fat guys playing War against the US Army.
That wont be how it splits apart. Most of the military is maga. Do you think after who Kamala picked for VP and what she did this week will win her any favors in the military? It wont. I would say 60% of the Military will be maga if not higher...Also the war wont be short if there is one. It will be long and the most bloody in our history...WE ALL WOULD SUFFER!!!

I do ponder this…. Who is actually going to fight in this civil war?

The military will not be involved in a civil war.

Civil war will not look like anything you anticipate.

It will be random killing of politicians, judges, real pipe bombs (not the fake FBI J6 ones), sabotage, organized corruption. etc.

It’s not going to be Military in the streets vs civilians. It’s not going to be civilians vs f-16’s.

Last edited:
I do ponder this…. Who is actually going to fight in this civil war?
It could be left vs right or populist vs establishment. It will be all of us fighting. It wont be like the last civil war. Right now populism is growing around the world. Its not just a problem here in the US, but around the world in many countries. Look at whats going on in say Canada, England, France, Germany and many more. Even Russia and China are showing cracks that something is brewing inside their countries. The lockdowns around the world lit the fire. Now people are worried about WW3. Either way dark days are coming for the world....

The military will not be involved in a civil war.

Civil war will not look like anything you anticipate.

It will be random killing of politicians, judges, real pipe bombs (not the fake J6 ones), sabotage, organized corruption. etc.

It’s not going to be Military in the streets vs civilians. It’s not going to be civilians vs f-16’s.
That is already going on to a degree. Civil wars tend to look a lot alike. Our last civil war was not the typical one. The south never tried to overthrow the US. The south just said bye and the north said you cant go and they had a fight about it...But the next civil war there will be factions and there will be conflict at a large scale. Our country will look like Ukraine after its all said and done. The only way I see to avoid it is if WW3 happens. The left has already crossed the Rubicon and there is no going back. But WW3 might distract us enough to avoid a civil war getting out of hand...

any day is two words. While you are not maga you are a dumb leftard with lots of small dick energy. Bet you have man-boobs...
The word "anyday" is a closed compound word, which means it is written as one word and functions like an individual word. Other examples of closed compound words include the prepositions "inside", "outside", "within", and "without".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT