ADVERTISEMENT

Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines – Including “All Election Information” from Main Database

Moving into the area of wild conjecture, if Q is/was legit and this audit hand count portion is basically finished then watch out for some potential false flag events perpetrated by the deep state players in positions of power in an attempt to stop/overwhelm the info about to be released related to this audit.

- Power grid attacks
- Nationwide internet outage.
-General described cyber attack on the national grid.
-Terror attack.
-Mass shooting.
-Fake Solar Flare Event...actually use EMP?
-No telling what else??? Fake alien invasion? 😁

I am hoping this doesnt happen and am not predicting it to happen, but just throwing it out there for the record.

This is only for messageboard discussion and is not a prediction of anything.

Moving into the area of wild conjecture, if Q is/was legit and this audit hand count portion is basically finished then watch out for some potential false flag events perpetrated by the deep state players in positions of power in an attempt to stop/overwhelm the info about to be released related to this audit.

- Power grid attacks
- Nationwide internet outage.
-General described cyber attack on the national grid.
-Terror attack.
-Mass shooting.
-Fake Solar Flare Event...actually use EMP?
-No telling what else??? Fake alien invasion? 😁

I am hoping this doesnt happen and am not predicting it to happen, but just throwing it out there for the record.

This is only for messageboard discussion and is not a prediction of anything.

I will give you this. You never out and out state an opinion. You just keep throwing garbage out and saying," This could happen". Makes it really easy for you to claim you didn't predict it when you are wrong for the umpteenth time. You and GWP are not proving to be very accurate with your predictions.

Reactions: dpic73
I will give you this. You never out and out state an opinion. You just keep throwing garbage out and saying," This could happen". Makes it really easy for you to claim you didn't predict it when you are wrong for the umpteenth time. You and GWP are not proving to be very accurate with your predictions.

This sounds like wild conjecture! LOL!!

Dirty Dems still refusing to turn over all required data.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT