ADVERTISEMENT

Mass Deportation or Mass Immigration?

One way to identify idiot magas is to observe whether every issue is a binary thing for them.

No person with the ability to reason or see nuance would ever ask this question in the first place.
I thought it was laid out fairly simple. Sorry, it wasn't simple enough for you.

Reactions: Clemson Goat

unbelievable stupid.

nobody, literally nobody, elites or whoever this guy wants to argue against, thinks that by bringing in 1 million immigrants to the US each year, we are solving global poverty.

but that's his whole premise. we can't solve global poverty through immigration. he's right! everyone agrees with him!

but the leap from, we can't solve the biggest problem in the world by doing this, to, we shouldn't allow any immigrants at all, is, of course, ****ing stupid.

unbelievable stupid.

nobody, literally nobody, elites or whoever this guy wants to argue against, thinks that by bringing in 1 million immigrants to the US each year, we are solving global poverty.

but that's his whole premise. we can't solve global poverty through immigration. he's right! everyone agrees with him!

but the leap from, we can't solve the biggest problem in the world by doing this, to, we shouldn't allow any immigrants at all, is, of course, ****ing stupid.
I swear the reading and listening comprehension on this board is mind-boggling!

Y'all just make it too easy.
It's called sarcasm, but I digress.
Do you really want to impress yourself?
Try this one:
Explain a non-binary choice as it relates to neopronouns that include "ze/hir" or "fae/faer".
Not to leave out, "ey/em", but let's not go down the Spivak tunnel...

Try this one:
Explain a non-binary choice as it relates to neopronouns that include "ze/hir" or "fae/faer".
Social trends are popular.

Only for those who need serious help! Let's hope the trend dwindles!
Got it. I don't concern myself with silly issues like which pronouns some people choose to use. I just couldn't possibly care less. On a somewhat related note, I fully support the trans community as it seeks broad acceptance and fair treatment; however, I do not support the efforts of the few who scream at anyone who hasn't caught up with the times, in their view.

Try this one:
Did you have to look that up or did you just know it? If something is so dumb, why waste your time with it?

Got it. I don't concern myself with silly issues like which pronouns some people choose to use. I just couldn't possibly care less. On a somewhat related note, I fully support the trans community as it seeks broad acceptance and fair treatment; however, I do not support the efforts of the few who scream at anyone who hasn't caught up with the times, in their view.
Got it
Did you have to look that up or did you just know it? If something is so dumb, why waste your time with it?
Seriously? I looked it up. I had time to waste, sue me!
You are a maga Trump stan. This is not a valid argument coming from you.
Wrong answer, pee wee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT