ADVERTISEMENT

McCarthy giving that tape to Tucker

So fox News is the propaganda arm of the republican party. Got it.

Great idea to release the tapes

My only complaint is I want it released to every news outlet and the public

Let the tapes be vetted more transparency not less

Release all the J6 records including White House Senate and House phone and text conversations

Let there be light shined on the J6 with the filtering and shading of any partisan side not allowed

Great idea to release the tapes

My only complaint is I want it released to every news outlet and the public

Let the tapes be vetted more transparency not less

Release all the J6 records including White House Senate and House phone and text conversations

Let there be light shined on the J6 with the filtering and shading of any partisan side not allowed
I agree totally. I've no problem with releasing the tape and all the records.

I also think that 99% of the folks at January 6th came to support Trump and protest what they believed to be a stolen election. I've no desire to see them punished more than they have been. What a lot of them did was a crime (but a minor one). Most folks DIDN'T attack the police or break windows and other things in the capitol complex. They just came through the open doors (after they'd been broken open). What they did was STUPID for sure... as they should have realized that they were doing what amounts to supporting an insurrection by interfering with congress. But being stupid isn't a crime.

I also think that SOME people came to January 6th with plans to do real damage... I've no problems with them serving serious time.

I also think that 99% of the folks at January 6th came to support Trump and protest what they believed to be a stolen election. I've no desire to see them punished more than they have been. What a lot of them did was a crime (but a minor one). Most folks DIDN'T attack the police or break windows and other things in the capitol complex. They just came through the open doors (after they'd been broken open). What they did was STUPID for sure... as they should have realized that they were doing what amounts to supporting an insurrection by interfering with congress. But being stupid isn't a crime.

I also think that SOME people came to January 6th with plans to do real damage... I've no problems with them serving serious time.

Agree with this. Vast majority just there to protest. But you don't bring bear spray to an everyday flag waving event. Those fools should be punished. Or even helmets. I can't imagine going somewhere and thinking, whelp, better grab my helmet on the way out the door.

A tiny, fraction of a fraction of a fraction, infinitesimal percent of the country created that scene. It's such a shame that so few have created a problem for so many.

So fox News is the propaganda arm of the republican party. Got it.
My church is doing a 21 day "Fast" in March. In addition to a daily food fast (12 hours) we are giving something up for the full 21 days. On the ride home from church I said to my wife that I was going to give up "Cable news", this prompted my 10 year old son to ask a series of "why" questions. The first answer I gave him was "Because it makes me angry", which prompted another "why" question. I then had to explain to him the difference between "news" and "propaganda".

Example

News = "A car accident occurred last night when one vehicle crossed the median and entered oncoming traffic. This resulted in 2 fatalities and 2 people being flown to shock trauma where they remain in critical condition"

Propaganda - "A car accident occurred last night when one vehicle, driven by a illegal immigrant, crossed the median and entered oncoming traffic striking a car driven by Kaleigh Smith and her passenger Courtney Doe while they were driving home from cheer practice at their local high school. Kaleigh and Courtney were pronouced dead at the scene. If not for Biden's open border policy Kaleigh and Courtney and would be alive today. Why doesnt Joe Biden care about citizens of this country"

My boy mostly understood, but I clarified by saying that "News informs you on what happened. Propaganda is meant to invoke a emotional response, usually anger or fear".

Later in the day, just my boy and I were driving home from soccer practice and I was listening to Fox News on teh radio. There was a typical segment where the "contributor" was blaming Biden for everything. My boy asked

"Daddy, was that propaganda?" to which I responded "Yes, that was propaganda. and if we were listening to MSNBC their contributor wouldve said that Biden is doing great and everything is wonderful. That would be propaganda as well. The "truth" is generally in the middle"

My boy then asked "sooooo that makes you angry"

Me: "Yes it does"

My boy: "then why do you listen to it?"

Me: "thats why Im giving it up for our Fast"

My boy: ".....(pause) ..... why dont you just stop listening to it now?"

... from the mouth of babes

My church is doing a 21 day "Fast" in March. In addition to a daily food fast (12 hours) we are giving something up for the full 21 days. On the ride home from church I said to my wife that I was going to give up "Cable news", this prompted my 10 year old son to ask a series of "why" questions. The first answer I gave him was "Because it makes me angry", which prompted another "why" question. I then had to explain to him the difference between "news" and "propaganda".

Example

News = "A car accident occurred last night when one vehicle crossed the median and entered oncoming traffic. This resulted in 2 fatalities and 2 people being flown to shock trauma where they remain in critical condition"

Propaganda - "A car accident occurred last night when one vehicle, driven by a illegal immigrant, crossed the median and entered oncoming traffic striking a car driven by Kaleigh Smith and her passenger Courtney Doe while they were driving home from cheer practice at their local high school. Kaleigh and Courtney were pronouced dead at the scene. If not for Biden's open border policy Kaleigh and Courtney and would be alive today. Why doesnt Joe Biden care about citizens of this country"

My boy mostly understood, but I clarified by saying that "News informs you on what happened. Propaganda is meant to invoke a emotional response, usually anger or fear".

Later in the day, just my boy and I were driving home from soccer practice and I was listening to Fox News on teh radio. There was a typical segment where the "contributor" was blaming Biden for everything. My boy asked

"Daddy, was that propaganda?" to which I responded "Yes, that was propaganda. and if we were listening to MSNBC their contributor wouldve said that Biden is doing great and everything is wonderful. That would be propaganda as well. The "truth" is generally in the middle"

GOOD and EVIL.

Not hard to figure out.

FOX has it's own problems, but they are up against ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, CNBC, PBS, MSNBC, Vox, FaceFVck, Googile, and the list goes on and on.

GOOD and EVIL.

Not hard to figure out.

FOX has it's own problems, but they are up against ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, CNBC, PBS, MSNBC, Vox, FaceFVck, Googile, and the list goes on and on.

You do realize when you say childish things like "Facefvck, and Googile" nobody takes you seriously. It's like fans who call Scar Coots. Grow up.

You do realize when you say childish things like "Facefvck, and Googile" nobody takes you seriously. It's like fans who call Scar Coots. Grow up.
I choose not to listen to children. When I would like your opinion, I will give it to you. Now go sit in the corner, but leave the dunce hat on.

• Haha
Reactions: tigerclamp
I choose not to listen to children. When I would like your opinion, I will give it to you. Now go sit in the corner, but leave the dunce hat on.

Insults when you have nothing of substance to share... That seems to track for you.

I actually come here for substantive debate, you are fairly useless for that unfortunately.

Insults when you have nothing of substance to share... That seems to track for you.

I actually come here for substantive debate, you are fairly useless for that unfortunately.
Where is/was the insult in anything I said? I look forward to your response.

You come here to give fellatio to your fello democrats. That's all you're about. That's all you'll ever be.

Do you have a key to the basement of your mom's house, or do you have to walk down all the stairs?

You asked for an insult, so I gave you one.

Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
Where is/was the insult in anything I said? I look forward to your response.

You come here to give fellatio to your fello democrats. That's all you're about. That's all you'll ever be.

Do you have a key to the basement of your mom's house, or do you have to walk down all the stairs?

You asked for an insult, so I gave you one.

You said I should sit in the corner with a "dunce cap". I'd say that qualified as an insult.

You seem fascinated by fellatio....

Reactions: dpic73
This is true, but it's still dumb to give all the videos to just Tucker Carlson.

I equate that to people like Pelosi and Adam Schiff

I expect better of McCarthy

By doing this exclusive with Carlson I am very disappointed in that action

There is nothing to hide when its the truth

put it all out and let the sunlight shine

Of course I should have mentioned that the J6 panel and Pelosi only put out their side just like McCarthy is doing and again I am 100 % against this conduct from both sides

you like coots?

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

Last edited:

Example

I'd challenge you though to understand that there's a real difference between journalism and cable media pundits. I know you are hinting at that but understand that journalism in America still exists. It's just that people have stopped talking about it and instead are giving all their attention to the dramatic media figures.

That panel was bi-partisan and staffed with serious people who cared about the truth. Not the same thing Pappaw

Clean your glasses and look again at that panel

Thats all I can suggest unless you need to have partisan eye surgery for cataracts which us old people do when our vision gets blurred

With that being said I still support 100 per cent release of all records from all sides including Trump Pelosi every Senator every Representative every police agency the FBI

All of them every one and let us look at every ugly detail

I also want all the details on all of the 500 or more riots released

I am for full transparency and let every American see the good bad and ugly of every person who has anything to do with government

Sunlight let it shine on us all to make a better America

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Clean your glasses and look again at that panel

Thats all I can suggest unless you need to have partisan eye surgery for cataracts which us old people do when our vision gets blurred

With that being said I still support 100 per cent release of all records from all sides including Trump Pelosi every Senator every Representative every police agency the FBI

All of them every one and let us look at every ugly detail

I also want all the details on all of the 500 or more riots released

I am for full transparency and let every American see the good bad and ugly of every person who has anything to do with government

Sunlight let it shine on us all to make a better America
So the Republicans on that panel don't count if they weren't MAGA Republicans? Regardless of your opinion of them, at least they were responsible and wouldn't have shared footage that might aid in the next insurrection.

Can you say the same about Tucker?

Again I say release all of everything on everybody

Both the Democratic and Republicans will be shamed

You keep focusing on Trump and MAGA

Focus on what is important to Americans

First personal safety

The responsibility of government is to provide safety and security to it’s citizens

Screaming that I am a Trump Zombie and MAGA disciple is really being blind to what my values are

Because the vision of Trump and MAGA and I align with believing in security on the National level , state level , community level and personal level that does NOT make me some sort of danger to America and it also does NOT make Trump and those who align with MAGA dangerous in respect to following those policies.

You keep referencing to Trump. Let’s talk policy.

Trump and MAGA has supported dam great policy.

I don’t like Trump but the policies he has implemented during his term were outstanding.

I personally plan to support DeSantis and Encourage him and Haley to hook up with the P-VP race inn2024.

To say the J6 hearings were bi-partisan is laughable on the surface. Even you are able to see that but just want to die on that hill because you think that is honorable

What is honorable is start using the brain God gave you and start thinking about the best for America

Example Open border with people flooding in

Please take a moment and read the requirements of people that were immigrating to
the US in the great immigration at the turn of the century There were requirements an immigrant had to meet

Today there are no reasonable requirements

Is Trump wrong to set policies for reasonable immigration

No Thats why I don’t understand why you scream about Trump

Trump is going to be dead and history in a frw years

The legacy of letting these immigrants in without vetting them is going to last fir generations and whether you believe it or not will impact you and likely in a huge negative way

Unfortunately it will be too late for you and many more like you

Worse it will affect not just you but your family and children if you choose to have them

So keep thinking Trump is the enemy

The enemy is equity versus equality

Pray safety security equality and meritocracy win the day as if it does not you will be speaking Chinese in the next generation

More than likely you will be in a labor camp thinking I wish I had heard the words and listened to the many voices including Palmetto Tiger 1

Attend that church this coming Sunday

and if not Church visit a local library read about virtues and agency how that promotes the good

Reactions: yoshi121374
Agree with this. Vast majority just there to protest. But you don't bring bear spray to an everyday flag waving event. Those fools should be punished. Or even helmets. I can't imagine going somewhere and thinking, whelp, better grab my helmet on the way out the door.

A tiny, fraction of a fraction of a fraction, infinitesimal percent of the country created that scene. It's such a shame that so few have created a problem for so many.
Agree totally. You bring bear spray and helmets and attack the police... I've got real difficulty in thinking that you didn't come with trouble in mind. Add in the fact that you attacked the capitol and you need to do some prison time.

Reactions: yoshi121374
You said I should sit in the corner with a "dunce cap". I'd say that qualified as an insult.

You seem fascinated by fellatio....
Any self proclaimed democrat should be required to wear a dunce cap. That should be common knowledge.

As far as the fellatio thing, I know I'm not gay because I tried it for 2 weeks and didn't like it. What's your excuse?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I'd challenge you though to understand that there's a real difference between journalism and cable media pundits. I know you are hinting at that but understand that journalism in America still exists. It's just that people have stopped talking about it and instead are giving all their attention to the dramatic media figures.
Who in your opinion is a true journalist? I truly want to know.

it was wrong to give to just one person, agree. make them publicly available to anyone and whoever wants to waste their time is welcome to do so. national security risk is hilarious. about as much of a national security risk as the sun rising. just the newest phrase for the minions to parrot a billion times

Who in your opinion is a true journalist? I truly want to know.
... its the ones with the job title: Journalist.

Reagan did a lot of bad stuff. Probably his worst was allowing corporations to shit in your fellow americans heads and act like its ice cream.

Please understand Journalism exists, again, you are likely not understanding the difference between a 'media pundit' (see Tucker, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones...etc) and a Journalist (see actual newspapers)

i’m
I'm curious who is bipartisan on the committee?
He was referring to Liz Chaney and Adam Kinziger who identify as Republicans who were openly highly critical of Trump on every issue , voted to impeach Trump and were not appointed by the Republican caucus to balance the committee for equal handed treatment but were purposely appointed by Nancy Pelosi in defiance of the Republican caucus as those two promised bias against Trump and a pre determined outcome before viewing evidence

They were there for cover for the Democrats and not there to seek truth and Justice

They are both out of Congress now

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT