ADVERTISEMENT

McGregor....sure seems at this point that he has lost his mind

Dude get real man. Are you that stupid that you believe this girl walked into the bathroom with that guy not to do some seedy shit. Get real man. Nobody is advocating for rape here. He is just calling a spade a spade.
Not saying that all. But to say that you’re going to identify as a rape victim so that you can get paid; really? How damn stupid can one be to say that? Again, I hope that no one on the board has someone that they love go through rape. If you did, you would understand how heartless that statement is.

Not saying that all. But to say that you’re going to identify as a rape victim so that you can get paid; really? How damn stupid can one be to say that? Again, I hope that no one on the board has someone that they love go through rape. If you did, you would understand how heartless that statement is.

You are taking my words completely out of context…

I’ll try to explain it in a way you can understand:

If victim was rape she needs to press charges and go through the process. Looking at all the facts she’s essentially put her hand out to all involved but doesn’t want to press charges. Just wants a settlement. It appears to be pretty shady

I’d she was indeed raped she needs to take him for everything he’s worth and more but not pressing charges allows him to basically get away with it by writing a check. That’s not heartless. It’s stating that if he did it he deserves to be prosecuted and if she is not willing to prosecute but will take money to walk away she’s not really accomplishing anything other than getting paid

Reactions: OleFastball
Oh please. The guy wasn’t advocating for rape here.I am pretty sure you knew that when you posted that ridiculous diatribe. People like you have to be triggered all the time. Grow a pair nancy.

No what’s impressive is how quick people like you want to take something out of context and turn a nothing burger into something sinister. Maybe you need grow thicker skin…
There’s nothing out of context. His words are clearly typed out.

Again, your white knighting almost covers up how easily triggered you are.

Reactions: cemtiger
Oh please. The guy wasn’t advocating for rape here.I am pretty sure you knew that when you posted that ridiculous diatribe. People like you have to be triggered all the time. Grow a pair nancy.
Grow a pair? Really? How about you grow up?

Grow a pair? Really? How about you grow up?
Hey big guy I wasn’t the one calling another poster out for condoning rape. Only a oversensitive child would do such a thing when clearly that wasn’t what was happening here. Grow up indeed.

Adding the video footage that came out this morning:

I mean I’m no lawyer but if this video is accurate it pretty much shows this didn’t happen

In the letters, Mitchell says "security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom." The lawyer then claims McGregor emerged from inside of a handicap stall "and shoved his tongue in the victim's mouth and aggressively kissed her."

Does it not appear to anyone who watched it that she was not forced into the room. And do people really think the Miami Heat and the NBA were in on a rape scheme for a UFC fighter. She literally said that security was not letting her exit the men’s restroom? She follows him in…

He’s an asshole and the mascot thing is gonna get him in big trouble. The Heat look bad for that and this is a big egg on the face for all of them.

Rape is a big deal…to accuse someone of it but then have attorneys asking for a settlement and not pressing charges when the video doesn’t match the story doesn’t add up. Sorry for whomever I offended stating that…but it doesn’t

Never did I say rape was OK. Never did I even hint towards that. I’ve stated the story doesn’t add up and it doesn’t. None of the facts of this story lend to it

Yep I’m saying if you got raped press charges and don’t be willing to just walk away with money. If you’re willing to walk away with a settlement then someone else can be the next victim. Not sure the issue in those thoughts. Ridiculous

And the story has a lot of holes in it as well. Why the hell did she willingly go into the bathroom?
Compliance? Not wanting to make a scene with one of the most recognizable guys in the world?

Your logic is that if someone doesn’t want to relive their trauma in criminal court (where there needs to be a preponderance of physical evidence and they have to go through hours and hours and hours of testimony/ cross-examination, AND likely be vilified on social media, especially in a case w a celebrity) but still wants some sort of justice, they’re guilty and playing victim.

That’s wild, dude. Don’t know what else to say. Kinda speechless, really.

Compliance? Not wanting to make a scene with one of the most recognizable guys in the world?

Your logic is that if someone doesn’t want to relive their trauma in criminal court (where there needs to be a preponderance of physical evidence and they have to go through hours and hours and hours of testimony/ cross-examination, AND likely be vilified on social media, especially in a case w a celebrity) but still wants some sort of justice, they’re guilty and playing victim.

The videos out there and her story don’t align…

If someone raped your daughter would you be OK just taking money so they didn’t have to relive it in court knowing they could do it to someone else. That would be just as bad as knowing someone murdered a family member but you’re fine taking their money to not have to relive it.

There are serial rapist just like killers. If sone dude raped my daughter, I’d either kill him myself or he’d rot in jail. No way I just turn a blind eye.

Nothing about her story matches anything that has been released. He wasn’t in a stall waiting on her and the security didn’t keep her from exiting based on all the facts.

It’s funny people that rarely post come out of the woodworks and most probably have not even researched the story. Just wanna spew crap.

Just shows in todays world guilty until proven innocent rather than the way the world is supposed to work.

I don’t like McGregor…think he’s an arrogant douche bag but I also watched the videos, read the story, and not one piece of it aligns or makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: UPS_Tiger

Are you joking right now big guy? Are you trying to say that she doesn’t want her name out in public for fear of ridicule or shame by not going to court but she is ok putting her name out in the public realm to collect a big check? Are you being for real right now? 😂

I mean I’m no lawyer but if this video is accurate it pretty much shows this didn’t happen

In the letters, Mitchell says "security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom." The lawyer then claims McGregor emerged from inside of a handicap stall "and shoved his tongue in the victim's mouth and aggressively kissed her."

Does it not appear to anyone who watched it that she was not forced into the room. And do people really think the Miami Heat and the NBA were in on a rape scheme for a UFC fighter. She literally said that security was not letting her exit the men’s restroom? She follows him in…

He’s an asshole and the mascot thing is gonna get him in big trouble. The Heat look bad for that and this is a big egg on the face for all of them.

Rape is a big deal…to accuse someone of it but then have attorneys asking for a settlement and not pressing charges when the video doesn’t match the story doesn’t add up. Sorry for whomever I offended stating that…but it doesn’t

Never did I say rape was OK. Never did I even hint towards that. I’ve stated the story doesn’t add up and it doesn’t. None of the facts of this story lend to it
I originally thought Conor was guilty. He's an unhinged maniac that definitely seems capable of that sort of thing.

But, this girls story just does not add up. She said she was separated from her friend and brought into the bathroom where Conor was waiting for her. The video shows the three of them holding hands walking into the bathroom together.

I dont think any of us are being insensitive or chauvinistic to point that out

Are you joking right now big guy? Are you trying to say that she doesn’t want her name out in public for fear of ridicule or shame by not going to court but she is ok putting her name out in the public realm to collect a big check? Are you being for real right now? 😂
You’re being sarcastic as if settlements can be confidentially settled. A trial can’t.

Geez. These people.

Reactions: TheValley91
Dude get real man. Are you that stupid that you believe this girl walked into the bathroom with that guy not to do some seedy shit. Get real man. Nobody is advocating for rape here. He is just calling a spade a spade.
yeesh, people reach some wild conclusions

Reactions: iceheart08
The videos out there and her story don’t align…

If someone raped your daughter would you be OK just taking money so they didn’t have to relive it in court knowing they could do it to someone else. That would be just as bad as knowing someone murdered a family member but you’re fine taking their money to not have to relive it.

There are serial rapist just like killers. If sone dude raped my daughter, I’d either kill him myself or he’d rot in jail. No way I just turn a blind eye.

Nothing about her story matches anything that has been released. He wasn’t in a stall waiting on her and the security didn’t keep her from exiting based on all the facts.

It’s funny people that rarely post come out of the woodworks and most probably have not even researched the story. Just wanna spew crap.

Just shows in todays world guilty until proven innocent rather than the way the world is supposed to work.

I don’t like McGregor…think he’s an arrogant douche bag but I also watched the videos, read the story, and not one piece of it aligns or makes sense.
I think whats missing in your line of thinking is your daughters' wishes.

yeesh, people reach some wild conclusions
So it’s a wild conclusion to watch a girl walk hand in hand with a man into the men’s bathroom an conclude that she is going in with seedy intentions? Ok. Where were you brought up in Disneyland castle? 😂

So it’s a wild conclusion to watch a girl walk hand in hand with a man into the men’s bathroom an conclude that she is going in with seedy intentions? Ok. Where were you brought up in Disneyland castle? 😂

she could have intended to hook up with him on the way in and then decided, in the moment, she didn't want to anymore. She can withdraw her consent at any time. Even right in the middle sex. It's wild that you seriously can't process that.

So taking hush money and walking away is good with you? If someone raped my daughter I'd 100% go full fledge after their ass to make sure they never did it to anyone else again. If you do not press charges and it truly happened you are enabling

Taking the money and just allowing a rapist to walk free, with the chance they do it to someone else, and feeling good about it because you got some rich a-holes money is the right way to go about it? It screams she put herself in the situation and then realized she could benefit from it

Most rape victims that do not press charges are scared to do so and never tell anyone and deal with the demons for their entire life.
Get off holier than thou high horse. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

So she elbowed him to get away from him? Like a couple elbows are going to get a ufc fighter off? Her story has more holes than a crab trap.

And last, if someone rapes my daughter it isn’t going to be the lawsuit or police they have to worry about.

Everytime a rape or sex assault case is raised for some reason a whole bunch of you decide to repeatedly show us exactly what you think about women, generally.

Go tell your daughters: if you go into the bathroom with a person you are required to do whatever that guy wants. You no longer have agency over your body since you've given him a hint about how you feel. You don't want it anymore? Too bad, you shouldn't have walked in there.

Absolutely ****ing disgusting behavior. Y'all should be absolutely ashamed.

she could have intended to hook up with him on the way in and then decided, in the moment, she didn't want to anymore. She can withdraw her consent at any time. Even right in the middle sex. It's wild that you seriously can't process that.
Yeah and big foot and the Loch Ness monster could be real too. It’s wild to me that you come to these wild delusions of fantasy when the Occam razor is indeed the correct theory. The video is only part of that theory. The other part is her total misrepresentation of what actually happened before walking into the bathroom hand in hand with the defendant. Then she claims she doesn’t want to press charges and wants a pay check. 😂

Reactions: nmerritt11
Everytime a rape or sex assault case is raised for some reason a whole bunch of you decide to repeatedly show us exactly what you think about women, generally.

Go tell your daughters: if you go into the bathroom with a person you are required to do whatever that guy wants. You no longer have agency over your body since you've given him a hint about how you feel. You don't want it anymore? Too bad, you shouldn't have walked in there.

Because we all should be proud of our daughters willingly going into a male restroom with McGregor while getting videoed by hundreds of people

Seriously some of you people do not even research the story before forming an opinion.

Reactions: UPS_Tiger

First of all my daughters know to never go into a men’s bathroom. First reason being is you are not a boy and second reason nothing good can come of it. You’re pretty much a simpleton if you think otherwise. That is basic common sense. Secondly just stop with your pathetic virtue signaling. No one here approves of rape nor do you have any idea how any of us feel about women. I would be willing to bet you are one of those guys that looks at web md over a mole and immediately thinks he has cancer. 😂

Just as bad to believe a $2 whore when her story doesn’t match the evidence.

Because we all should be proud of our daughters willingly going into a male restroom with McGregor while getting videoed by hundreds of people

Seriously some of you people do not even research the story before forming an opinion.

Jesus man. There's a huge ****ing delta between being proud of your daughter for going into a bathroom with someone she shouldn't and the statements you and others have made itt. A huge delta.

First of all my daughters know to never go into a men’s bathroom. First reason being is you are not a boy and second reason nothing good can come of it. You’re pretty much a simpleton if you think otherwise. That is basic common sense. Secondly just stop with your pathetic virtue signaling. No one here approves of rape nor do you have any idea how any of us feel about women. I would be willing to bet you are one of those guys that looks at web md over a mole and immediately thinks he has cancer. 😂

**** you are stupid.

😂 intelligent response big guy. Not unexpected though.When considering the mental gymnastics it took you to lead to the most probable outcome of this story was rape. And he claims I am the slow one. 😂
Calling someone “big guy” isn’t as clever of a response as you think it is.

😂 intelligent response big guy. Not unexpected though.When considering the mental gymnastics it took you to lead to the most probable outcome of this story was rape. And he claims I am the slow one. 😂

Yes. It was very difficult to go from ::checks notes:: 'woman claiming she was raped' to... Thinking she was probably raped. I see how it would be hard to get there for you.

Yes. It was very difficult to go from ::checks notes:: 'woman claiming she was raped' to... Thinking she was probably raped. I see how it would be hard to get there for you.
That’s totally ignoring all the presented evidence and taking the most illogical stance or most unlikely probably outcome. I could see how that would be hard for you to understnd as you seem to be very simple minded. Just as your responses back up my claim to your intelligence so does the video back up the most probable outcome to what happened in the men’s bathroom that day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT