ADVERTISEMENT

Message from Catturd

How do yall math sucking Tsla's dick with this old dusty narrative?

IMO, the fords and GM's of the wrold can't come close to competing with TESLA on cost. TSLA is the low cost producer with the best product. The others will catch up, but they are many years behind.

IMO, the fords and GM's of the wrold can't come close to competing with TESLA on cost. TSLA is the low cost producer with the best product. The others will catch up, but they are many years behind.

This seems like manufactured bullshit. Seems like there is no losses, its that demand softened for the product. Also, it appears to be political theater ahead of Trump's campaign.

Also, are you seriously arguing that Ford and GM are far behind? Based on what? your feelings? Tsla is going to be reeeeling the next 5 years as it has not brought to market all the promises made. NO self driving, NO tractor trailers, NO automonus taxis, NO underground mass transit.

They are just a car company with failed attempts at tech. Fan boys are keeping them chugging along and its got great brand recognition. But they are just a car company and so was pontiac.

This seems like manufactured bullshit. Seems like there is no losses, its that demand softened for the product. Also, it appears to be political theater ahead of Trump's campaign.

Also, are you seriously arguing that Ford and GM are far behind? Based on what? your feelings? Tsla is going to be reeeeling the next 5 years as it has not brought to market all the promises made. NO self driving, NO tractor trailers, NO automonus taxis, NO underground mass transit.

They are just a car company with failed attempts at tech. Fan boys are keeping them chugging along and its got great brand recognition. But they are just a car company and so was pontiac.
I bought a Tesla and I can say with 90% confidence I will not buy a gas powered car again. Tesla Model Y was the best selling car in the world last year, so i am not buying the no demand argument. There are demand for Tesla's, not so much other brands. I think a lot of it has to do with cost. You can get a great car for about $40 - $45k from Tesla, while the EV's offered by Ford and GM were priced higher. GM and Ford will compete, no doubt in my mind. But it is my opinion they are years behind.

Oh, and the Self Driving is freaking incredible. It can drive me to the grocery store and back unassisted. Going through stop lights, round abouts, you name it, it can pretty much do it. Sure it is far from perfect right now, but it's easy to see how they fix the imperfections with a little time. Robotaxi will be a thing, maybe not until 2026 or 2027.

I bought a Tesla and I can say with 90% confidence I will not buy a gas powered car again. Tesla Model Y was the best selling car in the world last year, so i am not buying the no demand argument. There are demand for Tesla's, not so much other brands. I think a lot of it has to do with cost. You can get a great car for about $40 - $45k from Tesla, while the EV's offered by Ford and GM were priced higher. GM and Ford will compete, no doubt in my mind. But it is my opinion they are years behind.

Oh, and the Self Driving is freaking incredible. It can drive me to the grocery store and back unassisted. Going through stop lights, round abouts, you name it, it can pretty much do it. Sure it is far from perfect right now, but it's easy to see how they fix the imperfections with a little time. Robotaxi will be a thing, maybe not until 2026 or 2027.
Its a good car for the money. Ford's Truck was selling for over 100k. They aren't losing money on it and Catturd is an idiot and his takes are garbage.

I don’t have any issues with Tesla, beyond all the wrecks their self driving features have caused. I think the cyber truck is hideous and the fact it can’t go in the rain without rusting is hilarious.

I applaud Tesla for bringing EV’s into the mainstream and essentially forcing the big manufacturers to start developing them. Furthermore, them spearheading the EV charging stations across the country is also very admirable. I’ll probably never buy one, unless they come out with a truck that doesn’t look like a car out of a Sega Genesis game, though.

I don’t have any issues with Tesla, beyond all the wrecks their self driving features have caused. I think the cyber truck is hideous and the fact it can’t go in the rain without rusting is hilarious.

I applaud Tesla for bringing EV’s into the mainstream and essentially forcing the big manufacturers to start developing them. Furthermore, them spearheading the EV charging stations across the country is also very admirable. I’ll probably never buy one, unless they come out with a truck that doesn’t look like a car out of a Sega Genesis game, though.

Yep. I admire what Tesla has been able to do, but I would never buy one just based on looks alone. The Rivian SUV at least made an attempt at a decent looking vehicle, minus the headlights. The cybertruck is like a bad joke.

Reactions: WapPride
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT