ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Mural

Whatever you have to say about it, LGBT propaganda has no place in a public school. The other symbols…whatever, it’s open for interpretation
Propaganda LOL. So gay students shouldn't be represented in a mural that attempts to be inclusive of all the students in that school? You even have a gun lovin MAGA mama in that video in favor of it. That just shows you how outside the norm your phobic backwoods opinions really are. Get help dude.

Reactions: WapPride
Whatever you have to say about it, LGBT propaganda has no place in a public school. The other symbols…whatever, it’s open for interpretation
Propaganda? What part of that mural is propaganda?

I think we just identified one of the rubes whining in that video

Reactions: dpic73
Propaganda LOL. So gay students shouldn't be represented in a mural that attempts to be inclusive of all the students in that school? You even have a gun lovin MAGA mama in that video in favor of it. That just shows you how outside the norm your phobic backwoods opinions really are. Get help dude.
No, their sexual or made up gender preferences shouldn’t be represented, that’s absurd. Leave it at home.

This isn’t hard. It’s school, not Pee Wee’s playhouse. The fact that you support showcasing a child’s sexual urges in a public school really says a lot

SATANIC IMAGERY! absolute clown show
For what its worth I did not know there was a "trans" specific flag (I was under the impression the pride flag consolidated everything i.e. equality), thankfully I have a few years till I have children cause shows you what I know LOL. Honestly the rest of the stuff I wouldn't have thought about for more than 2 seconds

Interesting ... so the hand symbol is called the Hamsa Hand , wikipedia link

There is a similar symbol that is associated with the Wiccan belief? religion????

Its my understanding that Wicca isnt the same as witchcraft as one is associated with worshiping nature and the other with Satan.

I dated a Wiccan once ... she was completely Bats

The "mask", ... Im a fairly avid gamer and I dont recognize it. Although, it could be a character in a indie game????

Link to NPR article ....Hand Symbol and Mask will be removed as they werent in the original design that the school approved

The trans flag .... I mean ... Im fairly consistent. I feel for people who dont feel authentic in their own skin, especially kids ... where I balk is when it is demanded of me to agree that women and can men and men can be women.

With all that said ... its a high school in Michigan (((((shrug))))) has no baring on my life or my kids life .... if something similar pops up in my kids school, I simply reinforce what I already tell them .... "be respectful, be kind .... but there are people out there who are a little nutty and believe that normalizing mental illness is better than hurting a sick persons feelings".

Most of this children arent "transgender" anyways .... they are simply confused kids attempting to find out who they are and what their purpose in life is

Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
I feel like we're living in the south park episode in which everything offends someone.
I’m not offended by anything, I just think it’s outrageous to put sexuality and gender on blast in a public school, especially elementary and middle schools when the kids are at their most impressionable. They go to learn about basic life skills, not to have some half-cocked teacher fill their heads with nonsense about their sexuality and gender

I’m not offended by anything, I just think it’s outrageous to put sexuality and gender on blast in a public school, especially elementary and middle schools when the kids are at their most impressionable. They go to learn about basic life skills, not to have some half-cocked teacher fill their heads with nonsense about their sexuality and gender
Whether you teach them about it or not transgender people exist. Cross dressers exist. Homosexuals exist. Gender queer/fluid people exist. Excited to see what happens when your sheltered little angels arrive in the real world.

Reactions: dpic73
Whether you teach them about it or not transgender people exist. Cross dressers exist. Homosexuals exist. Gender queer/fluid people exist. Excited to see what happens when your sheltered little angels arrive in the real world.
Translation: stupid, confused, and vulnerable people exist. Same as it ever was.

Don’t worry about my children, they know all about this dumb shit. They’re equipped to go forward in the world dealing with idiots and zealots. Thanks for your concern though

Translation: stupid, confused, and vulnerable people exist. Same as it ever was.

Don’t worry about my children, they know all about this dumb shit. They’re equipped to go forward in the world dealing with idiots and zealots. Thanks for your concern though
Don't the other kids make fun of yours when they see them walking on all fours?

You know he's just mad they didn't use a mural that represents his family.

Cave_art_war_133825950.jpg

Nice, so you’re using my kids as fodder. I mean, I’m not surprised you’re this pathetic, but by all means, do your thing
Wasn't necessarily a shot at your kids but since you don't mind defaming other people's kids, if they aren't just like yours, you reap what you sow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT