ADVERTISEMENT

Middle East Peace Agreements

nsp1996

The Milwaukee Deep
Oct 2, 2017
Why aren't we hearing more about the UAE - Israel and Sudan - Israel peace deals and POTUS's Nobel Peace Prize nomination in the news? I think it's a pretty significant foreign policy achievement.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Why aren't we hearing more about the UAE - Israel and Sudan - Israel peace deals and POTUS's Nobel Peace Prize nomination in the news? I think it's a pretty significant foreign policy achievement.

They aren't peace deals - they weren't at war and it's just "normalizing" relationships. It's still good but let's not overstate it.

Trump's nomination is meaningless. It appears a ton of people can nominate individuals so a nomination itself isn't noteworthy.

EDIT: The fact that I'm aware of what you're talking about without looking it up (and you didn't provide a link) sort of proves that it was in the news.

They aren't peace deals - they weren't at war and it's just "normalizing" relationships. It's still good but let's not overstate it.

Trump's nomination is meaningless. It appears a ton of people can nominate individuals so a nomination itself isn't noteworthy.

EDIT: The fact that I'm aware of what you're talking about without looking it up (and you didn't provide a link) sort of proves that it was in the news.

And you’re a lib, so there’s that.

The peace agreements are big news, and Trump should absolutely be getting more credit than he is.

I personally think the deals are very impressive. Not enough to make me change my overall opinion of Trump - or my vote - but impressive nonetheless.

Reactions: PawsFan_

Any moron can use google to find info based on my post in less time than it took me to type this. Nothing proven or disproven.

I fully realize that a nomination is not winning but he has far exceeded the "Obama standard" for winning it. The media were all over Obama's jock for his historic nomination and then ever morso when he won it. Giving it to him without any achievements whatsoever. Pretty loud crickets chirping now.

Any moron can use google to find info based on my post in less time than it took me to type this. Nothing proven or disproven.

I fully realize that a nomination is not winning but he has far exceeded the "Obama standard" for winning it. The media were all over Obama's jock for his historic nomination and then ever morso when he won it. Giving it to him without any achievements whatsoever. Pretty loud crickets chirping now.

So you want me to defend the media being all over Obama's junk from 10 + years ago when you haven't cited any instances of such?

I'll be honest, it seems like you made your post just wanting to bitch; not discuss.

So you want me to defend the media being all over Obama's junk from 10 + years ago when you haven't cited any instances of such?

I'll be honest, it seems like you made your post just wanting to bitch; not discuss.

You are right I agree with you. There really isn't anything to discuss.

kushner is kicking it in the middle east deals

the biggie was moving all official business to jerusalem

that was huge

all presidents been saying they would do it

trump did it in a week

nato countries are paying more for their self defense

our biggest problem now is the media

im not a big regulator but you gotta tell these platforms to quit cancelling or blocking stuff

thats not how they promised to work when they were given the freedom to self manage

now they have turned into political weapons utilized by whichever party has an employee in that position

Reactions: PKPTigers12

Libtard.

i remember when we had cargo dropped in iran which was part of an o'biden peace deal

it was hush money

iran used the hush money to build road side bombs

IEDs

killed lots of americans

charleston designed vehicles to fight those IEDs paid for by obiden

those IEDs killed AMERICANS

paid for by OBIDEN

hush money

well

trump comes along

and takes out the iranian who picked up that cargo of cash that OBIDEM gave him

trump kills him

trump kills the man who took the hush money from OBIDEM and turned into IEDS

TRUMP KILLS OBIDEM OPERATIVE

Reactions: PKPTigers12

i saw it on msm. In fact I saw a video where trump had a phone call with Netanyahu about it and he said “hey Bibi do you think sleepy joe could have got this deal done?”. Bibi awkwardly paused and said “Well, Mr. President, one thing I can tell you is that we appreciate the help for peace from anyone in America."

Bibi knows what you TruMp cult members can’t accept. Trump is gonna lose, and lose big. the only question left is whether trump pardons himself for his crimes.

i saw it on msm. In fact I saw a video where trump had a phone call with Netanyahu about it and he said “hey Bibi do you think sleepy joe could have got this deal done?”. Bibi awkwardly paused and said “Well, Mr. President, one thing I can tell you is that we appreciate the help for peace from anyone in America."

Bibi knows what you TruMp cult members can’t accept. Trump is gonna lose, and lose big. the only question left is whether trump pardons himself for his crimes.

Lol. I'm not a trump "cult member". Just another educated, concerned citizen that owns property and pays taxes and is not anti-American or an emotional, ignorant useful idiot.

Reactions: CUTiger1977

You're really falling apart in your final days....

Lol. I'm not a trump "cult member". Just another educated, concerned citizen that owns property and pays taxes and is not anti-American or an emotional, ignorant useful idiot.

Not that it matters to you but I'm an educated, concerned citizen that owns property and pays taxes and is not anti-American or an emotional, ignorant useful idiot and I have completely different beliefs than you! Funny how that works.

Not that it matters to you but I'm an educated, concerned citizen that owns property and pays taxes and is not anti-American or an emotional, ignorant useful idiot and I have completely different beliefs than you! Funny how that works.

crazy how the media has divided guys who would normally get along

think about that for a moment

you 2 would probably enjoy a beer together

seems like the the ANTI TRUMPERS are pissed that those who vote for Trump hasnt seen enough evidence to call him a criminal, even though they flooded the internet with ideas of corruption without any sourcing or sourcing each other.

the best evidence was a phone call.

seems like the ANTI ELITIST are pissed that those who hate Trump will not even entertain the idea of looking at evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: PawsFan_

well sleepy joe would not have gotten the deal done.

george lincoln got it done.

Good for you, if you are paying taxes you are already doing more than your dear leader. It is sad that you think someone like me is less "american" than you b/c I don't share the same political beliefs as you do. In fact, I would argue that my willingness to pay more taxes for the benefit of my fellow citizens makes me a great american.

hey listen

when reality sinks in

we need to be there for them

we need to form an ANTI TRUMP support group

Trumps up big

i think they realize

blue states cant live without red states

red states dont really need blue states to live

blue states cant live without red states

red states dont really need blue states to live

This is the most ridiculous thing you have ever written (that is saying a lot) and shows you lack even a basic understanding of how this country works.

Reactions: PawPride
Good for you, if you are paying taxes you are already doing more than your dear leader. It is sad that you think someone like me is less "american" than you b/c I don't share the same political beliefs as you do. In fact, I would argue that my willingness to pay more taxes for the benefit of my fellow citizens makes me a great american.

It makes me question your intelligence. Lol... “the benefit of my fellow citizens.”

Many places exist to live in which you can give almost everything you make. They’ll welcome you.

It makes me question your intelligence. Lol... “the benefit of my fellow citizens.”

Many places exist to live in which you can give almost everything you make. They’ll welcome you.

hey man I have a question for you since you won’t be around for me to ask in January. When Biden puts the mask mandate in place, will you comply? I know you are all about law and order.

Is this you?

hey man I have a question for you since you won’t be around for me to ask in January. When Biden puts the mask mandate in place, will you comply? I know you are all about law and order.

I always, and politely wear a mask if asked when entering a private business. That’s their right to request.

It’s funny, because you know Biden isn’t winning. You’re a real trooper, though.

He pays as little as the laws allow. As do I. And not one penny more. I could find someone to tell me how to pay less taxes I certainly would do that.

Are you trying to get me to believe that you donate extra to the federal government every year? We both know that you don't.

But why not?

He pays as little as the laws allow. As do I. And not one penny more. I could find someone to tell me how to pay less taxes I certainly would do that.

Are you trying to get me to believe that you donate extra to the federal government every year? We both know that you don't.

But why not?

Nope, what I am saying is that I am OK with Biden's tax plan (paying more taxes on my income over $400K).

Nope, what I am saying is that I am OK with Biden's tax plan (paying more taxes on my income over $400K).

Ok. Fair enough. However Trump is no more or less virtuous than you in this regard. He pays what he has to, and so do you. So do I.

You are ok with paying more and support forcing others to pay more, but yet you aren't paying more now. Nobody is stopping you.

Why do you need the federal government to tell you to pay more and force others to pay more before you will pay more?

The anti-american part was over the top. I owe you an apology on that one.

That comment was rooted in my deep seated belief that the powers behind the Democrat party wants to fundamentally change America into something unrecognizable. Unexceptional. And they will stop at nothing to do it... as has been witnessed over the last 4 years.

I do think that you are being manipulated, though.

Last edited:
i remember when we had cargo dropped in iran which was part of an o'biden peace deal

it was hush money

iran used the hush money to build road side bombs

IEDs

killed lots of americans

charleston designed vehicles to fight those IEDs paid for by obiden

those IEDs killed AMERICANS

paid for by OBIDEN

hush money

well

trump comes along

and takes out the iranian who picked up that cargo of cash that OBIDEM gave him

trump kills him

trump kills the man who took the hush money from OBIDEM and turned into IEDS

TRUMP KILLS OBIDEM OPERATIVE
I remeber when Russians had bounties on Americans and trumps coward cabinet didn’t even put the info in front of baby orange because they knew he’d throw a hissy fit bc his best pal putin couldn’t have possibly done anything wrong.
I remember when both sides of congress passed resolutions and sanctions on Russia for 2016 election interference and baby orange refuses to this day to implement such sanctions on his pal.

• Haha
Reactions: HumasButthole
I remeber when Russians had bounties on Americans and trumps coward cabinet didn’t even put the info in front of baby orange because they knew he’d throw a hissy fit bc his best pal putin couldn’t have possibly done anything wrong.
I remember when both sides of congress passed resolutions and sanctions on Russia for 2016 election interference and baby orange refuses to this day to implement such sanctions on his pal.

which bounties?

from the 50s

the 60s

the 70s

maybe the 80s? they had big money on taking out reagan

what about the 90s?

the auts?

you think these bounties just appeared due to TRUMP?

do you remember when we made the deck of cards for the bounties we put out?

bounties are nothing new.

i do take it you have never heard about the bounties or followed russian foreign policy

Reactions: HumasButthole
which bounties?

from the 50s

the 60s

the 70s

maybe the 80s? they had big money on taking out reagan

what about the 90s?

the auts?

you think these bounties just appeared due to TRUMP?

do you remember when we made the deck of cards for the bounties we put out?

bounties are nothing new.

i do take it you have never heard about the bounties or followed russian foreign policy
More concerned about it becoming our foreign policy or lack thereof.
No need to be so dense

The anti-american part was over the top. I owe you an apology on that one.

That comment was rooted in my deep seated belief that the powers behind the Democrat party wants to fundamentally change America into something unrecognizable. Unexceptional. And they will stop at nothing to do it... as has been witnessed over the last 4 years.

I do think that you are being manipulated, though.

A major difference I think we have is that I don't view the United States to be exceptional. I view it as better than a lot of countries in a lot of ways and worse than a lot of countries in others. Personal opinion but I think "American Exceptionalism" is a toxic belief that stands in the way of progress (more often that not).

I have no idea what you think the Democratic party wants to do that would make our country unrecognizable. If you can cite something that's backed in fact I'm happy to discuss with you.

I'm also happy to let you try to convince me that I've been manipulated. I'm not a zealot - I don't agree with the Democratic party on everything, but I do find your claims to be rather extraordinary.

Ok. Fair enough. However Trump is no more or less virtuous than you in this regard. He pays what he has to, and so do you. So do I.

You are ok with paying more and support forcing others to pay more, but yet you aren't paying more now. Nobody is stopping you.

Why do you need the federal government to tell you to pay more and force others to pay more before you will pay more?

When will you guys drop this rhetoric? My voluntarily paying more taxes doesn't get us on iota closer to any of the policy outcomes I want and the government cannot budget off of random donations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT