ADVERTISEMENT

Migrant slaps baby

When you click on this and go to twitter, click on the name at the bottom that says "from Alicia Tomas" it takes you to the original post and translation where they call him a Moor, which is a name that the Spanish call Muslims. If you go further down the thread and translate the responses, you learn that this happened in Catalonia in Spain. Still terrible but just to clarify this was not in the US, which is what you wanted us to think.

Reactions: palmettodeuce
When you click on this and go to twitter, click on the name at the bottom that says "from Alicia Tomas" it takes you to the original post and translation where they call him a Moor, which is a name that the Spanish call Muslims. If you go further down the thread and translate the responses, you learn that this happened in Catalonia in Spain. Still terrible but just to clarify this was not in the US, which is what you wanted us to think.
Regardless of the location, that guy doing the slapping would’ve been unable to communicate after this, if I’m the old guy.

What part of "coming to America" dont you understand??? Very poor effort at gaslighting by you. I expect more from a Sam Seeder wannabe....

What part of "coming to America" dont you understand??? Very poor effort at gaslighting by you. I expect more from a Sam Seeder wannabe....
We know the members of your target audience are all picture learners so I cleared it up for them.

I don't know who the person is you're referencing but he must be a really smart guy.

Crime in Spain is coming to America?

Or is this just an attempt at saying all brown immigrants are criminals and are coming to the US, despite said video occurring in Europe?

We know the members of your target audience are all picture learners so I cleared it up for them.

I don't know who the person is you're referencing but he must be a really smart guy.
sure.... All you got is lies. You lie about what people are saying. You lie about everything. I feel sad for you. Maga will say a prayer for your mental health. I mean I dont know your pain. I cant even relate to you since Im not an incel. Must be tough Im guessing...

Crime in Spain is coming to America?

Or is this just an attempt at saying all brown immigrants are criminals and are coming to the US, despite said video occurring in Europe?
See strawman/gaslighting in action. Like we say all you have is lies...

Neither strawman nor gaslighting apply to my question, fyi. I was asking a question, so there were no "lies" in my statement.

FYI, what you were looking for was "loaded question."
Nobody even said anything about race, so yeah its gaslighting because its your attempt to project a certain narrative in order to typecast people as racist or some other dumb bs you always like to project. Oh just so you know Im a person or color so your lilly white Starbucks drinking lib azz can f-off with that bs. Funny how racist are always the ones trying to project that crap on other people...

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Nobody even said anything about race, so yeah its gaslighting because its your attempt to project a certain narrative in order to typecast people as racist or some other dumb bs you always like to project. Oh just so you know Im a person or color so your lilly white Starbucks drinking lib azz can f-off with that bs. Funny how racist are always the ones trying to project that crap on other people...
That's not gaslighting. Being a POC isn't monolithic, fyi. You can be a middle easterner and hate other POC, be AA and hate latinos, etc. Just because you're a POC doesn't mean you can't have heinous beliefs about Arabs, Muslims, Latinos, Africans, Caribbean Islanders, etc. I'll just patiently wait for you to post some videos of white or Asian immigrants committing crimes in other countries and fearmongering about it "coming to America."

Reactions: dpic73
sure.... All you got is lies. You lie about what people are saying. You lie about everything. I feel sad for you. Maga will say a prayer for your mental health. I mean I dont know your pain. I cant even relate to you since Im not an incel. Must be tough Im guessing...
Rude!

Thank you for your maga prayers!

Posts only incel media. Isn’t an incel. Got it.

After you've calmed down, you should probably re read this reply and think about how stupid you come off.

Its so weird finding these threads started by some of you. You guys follow incel hate freaks like Oil London, and because they post some vague, misleading racist propaganda, you get all upset and come here to start a thread raging about something you have no idea about with bad information.
How about, no one wants to hear about your social media problems. I personally am just embarrassed by how stupid people have become.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT