ADVERTISEMENT

Moderna Vaccine

My 76 year old father had the virus in December. His only symptoms was a slight fever. He test positive for antibodies 3 weeks ago and still decided to get his vaccine. He got his first moderna shot yesterday and had slight complications. It made him tired and he slept for 16 straight hours. He’s feeling fine now.

My 76 year old father had the virus in December. His only symptoms was a slight fever. He test positive for antibodies 3 weeks ago and still decided to get his vaccine. He got his first moderna shot yesterday and had slight complications. It made him tired and he slept for 16 straight hours. He’s feeling fine now.
I hope I sleep for 16 consecutive hours after getting my shot.

lol no way is op serious....took the shot then afterwards came to TI for opinions of long term implications of said shot
Yep. Packed a lot in that “hour” he had to get down there. Good thing his doctor was on speed dial and picked up.

Since the 1st shot I gained a 1/4 inch of length on the ole Johnson hoping for similar results on the second for #2

Marvelous Marvin Hagler RIP!! I still say he won that fight with Sugar Ray. He took this vaccine and then got sick and died right after.

Last edited:
Marvelous Marvin Hagler RIP!! I still say he won that fight with Sugar Ray. He took this vaccine and then got sick and died right after taking the vaccine.
Somebody dies that has Covid and it is not caused by Covid. Somebody dies after taking the vaccine and it is caused by the vaccine.
CircularAncientEnglishpointer-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT