ADVERTISEMENT

More peaceful protests by Dems!

Intimidate? You guys really are becoming the snowflake party. Wild how that switched all around.
Why else would they be standing outside of SCOTUS' private residence where they live with their families if they weren't there to intimidate them to influence the decision? Your snowflake comment shows that you support it which does nothing more than prove my point.

Why else would they be standing outside of SCOTUS' private residence where they live with their families if they weren't there to intimidate them to influence the decision? Your snowflake comment shows that you support it which does nothing more than prove my point.
I guess you’re confused how a protest works. They don’t all end by the protesting group breaking in the building looking for people to kill.

And I agree. You’ve proved your point. You’re snowflakes.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
I guess you’re confused how a protest works. They don’t all end by the protesting group breaking in the building looking for people to kill.

And I agree. You’ve proved your point. You’re snowflakes.
Really? Because just about all of them ended up being pretty violent all of 2020 in every blue state.......but I guess you support looting and violence given how your post reads.

Good to know

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don't support it but let's not lose track on who's really being assaulted here.

I don't support it but let's not lose track on who's really being assaulted here.
Yes, the judicial process is being assaulted here......glad we finally agree on something other than Clemson football.

Yes, the judicial process is being assaulted here......glad we finally agree on something other than Clemson football.
How about we just give him a vasectomy with a coat hanger and call it even?

The parallel there would be a woman getting their tubes tied. What does that have to do with Roe?
Because he's sentencing multitudes of desperate women into back alley abortions and he deserves to feel their pain.

Because he's sentencing multitudes of desperate women into back alley abortions and he deserves to feel their pain.

What Jake said. The justices are ruling on the constitutionality of the case. It’s Congress’s job to make a law around abortion.

Have the dems put forth legislation that makes it legal for an abortion in the first trimester and perhaps beyond in the cases of rape, incest or the health of the mother. That’s where most of the country is. Force a vote. It may pass.

What Jake said. The justices are ruling on the constitutionality of the case. It’s Congress’s job to make a law around abortion.

Have the dems put forth legislation that makes it legal for an abortion in the first trimester and perhaps beyond in the cases of rape, incest or the health of the mother. That’s where most of the country is. Force a vote. It may pass.
Do you think a 5-4 Dem majority SCOTUS would rule on it the same way? 🤔

The Dems are forcing a vote next week on codifying the right to an abortion. How do you think it'll go? Do you seriously believe they'll peel off any Repub votes?

We now have a conservative, MINORITY
party SCOTUS appointed by an ex- Prez who overwhelmingly lost the popular vote both elections, rolling back the rights of a country that didn't vote for them and doesn't agree with the backwards direction they want to take us.

Good luck in future elections...

• Wow
Do you think a 5-4 Dem majority SCOTUS would rule on it the same way? 🤔

The Dems are forcing a vote next week on codifying the right to an abortion. How do you think it'll go? Do you seriously believe they'll peel off any Repub votes?

We now have a conservative, MINORITY
party SCOTUS appointed by an ex- Prez who overwhelmingly lost the popular vote both elections, rolling back the rights of a country that didn't vote for them and doesn't agree with the backwards direction they want to take us.

Good luck in future elections...
"Good luck in future elections"

Dunno about that......Americans will have to look past a ton of failures between Jan 21 and Nov 24 for this to be massively impactful, even though that was the sole intent of whoever leaked it.

I think what you're saying is that you're angry with RBG for not resigning under Obama so Obama could do exactly what Trump did but instead she chose to work up until she passed away? That the gist?

how can anyone be worried about this when we have domestic terrorist moms attending pta meetings?

why dont they do what lori lightfoot did and support the peaceful protesters peacefully igniting or destroying whatever.....just have the cops block off their streets like she did

Really? Because just about all of them ended up being pretty violent all of 2020 in every blue state.......but I guess you support looting and violence given how your post reads.

Good to know
Just about all or is this like the cops kill blacks fallacy?

Just about all or is this like the cops kill blacks fallacy?
Not sure what one has to do with the other but I'm sure you'll do a great job explaining your thought logic .......in the meantime, I'll wait for you to condemn what's happening to SCOTUS justices and our entire judicial process.

Not sure what one has to do with the other but I'm sure you'll do a great job explaining your thought logic .......in the meantime, I'll wait for you to condemn what's happening to SCOTUS justices and our entire judicial process.
I condemn it! As a matter of fact McConnell should walk the plank for this travesty!

Last edited:
What part should I condemn? So far I have people standing outside their houses and workplace protesting, A few places spray painted building and a cop car with a broken window. Can you let me in on all the things they should be scared of?

I condemn it! As a matter of fact McConnell should walk the plank for this travesty!

The two things don't have much to do with each other but I admire you for finding academic ways to avoid/change subjects. You're good at it.

Not exactly a huge secret that the left doesn't want SCOTUS appointees by the right nor the right from the left. The country has lost focus on what they are meant to do in that seat but let's not pretend that RBG was anything other than a liberal.

Also, if you read this quote from the article you sent, I'd ask you if you think the justices appointed by the right like the conclusions after they INTERPRET the law.....I'm betting they don't but I'd bet that you do.

"As Scalia famously put it, a commitment to originalism means that “you have to resign yourself to the fact that you’re not always going to like the conclusions you reach.” After all, he continued, “f you like them all the time, you’re probably doing something wrong.”

The two things don't have much to do with each other but I admire you for finding academic ways to avoid/change subjects. You're good at it.

Not exactly a huge secret that the left doesn't want SCOTUS appointees by the right nor the right from the left. The country has lost focus on what they are meant to do in that seat but let's not pretend that RBG was anything other than a liberal.

Also, if you read this quote from the article you sent, I'd ask you if you think the justices appointed by the right like the conclusions after they INTERPRET the law.....I'm betting they don't but I'd bet that you do.

"As Scalia famously put it, a commitment to originalism means that “you have to resign yourself to the fact that you’re not always going to like the conclusions you reach.” After all, he continued, “f you like them all the time, you’re probably doing something wrong.”
In their confirmation hearings, the Rs indicated they they believed in stare decisis and the precedent set by Roe, including a later ruling that re-confirmed it. They lied...

What part should I condemn? So far I have people standing outside their houses and workplace protesting, A few places spray painted building and a cop car with a broken window. Can you let me in on all the things they should be scared of?
So you're good with destruction of public property and breaking cop car windows? Tell me you don't pay a great deal in taxes without telling me you don't pay a great deal in taxes.

You should condemn the leak and you should also condemn the harassment, especially of their families at their private residences.

In their confirmation hearings, the Rs indicated they they believed in stare decisis and the precedent set by Roe, including a later ruling that re-confirmed it. They lied...
They all lie .......like saying you can't answer what the definition of a woman is because you're not a biologist.

So you're good with destruction of public property and breaking cop car windows? Tell me you don't pay a great deal in taxes without telling me you don't pay a great deal in taxes.

You should condemn the leak and you should also condemn the harassment, especially of their families at their private residences.
Lol. Only dirty liberals resort to personal attacks, don’t you know that.

You’re up in arms about a window and some spray paint?

• Haha
Two things you should read......pay attention to the "Ginsburg rule" with the second article describing how most interview. Looking forward to the onslaught from the left on perjury though, even though Jackson did the same thing at her hearing when she refused to say what a woman was. Wonder why she would have done that with all of the battles happening in red states on gender.

Two things you should read......pay attention to the "Ginsburg rule" with the second article describing how most interview. Looking forward to the onslaught from the left on perjury though, even though Jackson did the same thing at her hearing when she refused to say what a woman was. Wonder why she would have done that with all of the battles happening in red states on gender.

I read your articles and they are instructive but there's no way you could come away from those hearings and not at least feel like they mislead based on their answers. And we don't know what they said behind closed doors in Susan Collins' office but she says she is troubled by the inconsistency of what they told her in private.

Lisa Murkowski also said her "confidence in the court has been rocked" based on her understanding of what she heard.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out, for sure.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT