ADVERTISEMENT

Much needed calling out of vets who support Tampon Trump.

PrimeIsGettingComfortable

The Mariana Trench
Sep 5, 2023

And for your Tampon Trump reference…

In fact, in 2018, Trump himself signed the first-ever federal menstrual access requirement into law—the First Step Act, a 2018 prison and sentencing reform package that mandates menstrual product provision in federal prisons. In 2020 he went on to sign the CARES Act, which made it possible for the first time for employees to use their Flexible Spending Account allowances to buy menstrual products with pre-tax dollars.

Didn't watch that whole thing but he says "some of the people regurgitating this ought to know better."
Isn't the primary guy that brought to light that Walz knew he was getting deployed before he retired was Walz's actual commanding officer? Seems like the guy would be a pretty good source on the issue..

Didn't watch that whole thing but he says "some of the people regurgitating this ought to know better."
Isn't the primary guy that brought to light that Walz knew he was getting deployed before he retired was Walz's actual commanding officer? Seems like the guy would be a pretty good source on the issue..
Do you have a link. This is not my understanding.

And for your Tampon Trump reference…

In fact, in 2018, Trump himself signed the first-ever federal menstrual access requirement into law—the First Step Act, a 2018 prison and sentencing reform package that mandates menstrual product provision in federal prisons. In 2020 he went on to sign the CARES Act, which made it possible for the first time for employees to use their Flexible Spending Account allowances to buy menstrual products with pre-tax dollars.

It's like he is talking directly to @fatpiggy

When America called, Walz said "no." He quit his post in a less than honorable manner.

He walked away from his leadership responsibilities then, so America should have no use for him now.

• Haha
Reactions: tadgos and okclem
When America called, Walz said "no." He quit his post in a less than honorable manner.

He walked away from his leadership responsibilities then, so America should have no use for him now.
Not true and irresponsible to lie about a man who served honorably. Show some gratitude.

Walz retired from the Minnesota National Guard in May 2005. He had submitted retirement paperwork five to seven months beforehand, Fox News reported, citing the Minnesota National Guard.

In March 2005, Walz’s battalion had been notified about a possible deployment to Iraq within two years, Walz’s congressional campaign said in a news release that month, citing the National Guard Public Affairs Office. The Minnesota National Guard said the battalion then received an official order about mobilizing for deployment to Iraq in July 2005, after Walz retired.

no, that guy is the guy who replaced Walz during the unit's deployment to Iraq. Let's try to traffic in facts and not assumptions that are favorable to our arguments.

Now, you say, "fine, but I don't see how that makes any difference."

Not true and irresponsible to lie about a man who served honorably. Show some gratitude.

Walz retired from the Minnesota National Guard in May 2005. He had submitted retirement paperwork five to seven months beforehand, Fox News reported, citing the Minnesota National Guard.

In March 2005, Walz’s battalion had been notified about a possible deployment to Iraq within two years, Walz’s congressional campaign said in a news release that month, citing the National Guard Public Affairs Office. The Minnesota National Guard said the battalion then received an official order about mobilizing for deployment to Iraq in July 2005, after Walz retired.
BS

He knew and ducked his responsibilities. They new the deployment WARDORD was coming. Those things get out. He backdoored his chain of command to get the retirement paperwork through. You ought to listen to what HIS COMMANDER says about him.

And I know a think or two about serving honorably. My service record is much longer than his.

So go back to postng bad takes on Deon.

Reactions: AugTig
BS

He knew and ducked his responsibilities. They new the deployment WARDORD was coming. Those things get out. He backdoored his chain of command to get the retirement paperwork through. You ought to listen to what HIS COMMANDER says about him.

And I know a think or two about serving honorably. My service record is much longer than his.

So go back to postng bad takes on Deon.
You guys fall for everything. No wonder you believe trumps lies.

Kolb didn’t take over command of his battalion until 3 mos after Walz’s retirement. Seems like a guy who just wants to play team sports.

Reactions: flotiger and okclem
I don't. I saw an interview with the guy on instagram and didnt think to save it. I'm sure its out there in the webs
He served 24 yrs. Retirement is 20 years so really this should not even be a factor. That being said, what I saw was that he retired 2 months before the unit got orders for deployment

I have never even looked at Instagram, Twitter or any of that stuff other than what shows up in the threads posted on TI. 👍

He was a strong advocate for veterans when serving congress I believe

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger and okclem
You guys fall for everything. No wonder you believe trumps lies.

Kolb didn’t take over command of his battalion until 3 mos after Walz’s retirement. Seems like a guy who just wants to play team sports.

Have you ever considered maybe it's you that falls for everything and the lies you're told? There are other posts where people are actually stating Harris has changed ALL her positions but yet she's never said that once. It's all from her campaign. If we applied the rules that are used on Trump, all her statements (which are on video) should be applied as her policy positions. It's what she's always believed and it's what she'll do as president. Another interesting thing is this.... if being a progressive and having all these positions is the right path, then why is it democrats are constantly lying and distorting their records to seem moderate when they aren't? This is the most leftist ticket ever that has an actual chance at winning. There's not a close second.

He served 24 yrs. Retirement is 20 years so really this should not even be a factor. That being said, what I saw was that he retired 2 months before the unit got orders for deployment

I have never even looked at Instagram, Twitter or any of that stuff other than what shows up in the threads posted on TI. 👍

Except for the part where he re-upped for a six year term and then quit early which is very suggestive of him trying to avoid deployment given what transpired. Three members of his unit (I believe) died in Iraq and he wasn't there with them. Anyone I know who has served in the military finds this situation to be extremely distasteful from a purely military standpoint. Obviously, political bias will impact how people portray these views.

It's also important to note he also (and this is not debatable) misrepresented his rank and misrepresented his carrying "weapons of war" which he didn't. He also flat out lied about the nature of his call with Trump during the riots. He's been caught in so many lies that he has no credibility whatsoever. That people cover their lies and lament the other side's lies has gotten so old. Why can't we just be for truth and completely intolerant of all the distortions we see? Trump is a liar. Harris is a liar. Walz is a liar.... period.

The interview I saw mentioned this specifically and the guy said that although the official orders were issued closer to his retirement date it was well known that the deployment was coming down the pike for several months before he actually retired. Which is why Walz had time to go around him when asking for his release, ... this all according to the commanding officer.

Jake Broe, a U.S. Air Force veteran who served as a nuclear and missile operations officer, wrote: "Tim Walz retired from military service after 25 years of honorable service. He retired an E-9 Command Sergeant Major. JD Vance went to Iraq for six months and wrote press releases from an air conditioned office."

🎤🫳

Reactions: flotiger and Dadar
Have you ever considered maybe it's you that falls for everything and the lies you're told? There are other posts where people are actually stating Harris has changed ALL her positions but yet she's never said that once. It's all from her campaign. If we applied the rules that are used on Trump, all her statements (which are on video) should be applied as her policy positions. It's what she's always believed and it's what she'll do as president. Another interesting thing is this.... if being a progressive and having all these positions is the right path, then why is it democrats are constantly lying and distorting their records to seem moderate when they aren't? This is the most leftist ticket ever that has an actual chance at winning. There's not a close second.
LoL what a goddamn retarded post

Jake Broe, a U.S. Air Force veteran who served as a nuclear and missile operations officer, wrote: "Tim Walz retired from military service after 25 years of honorable service. He retired an E-9 Command Sergeant Major. JD Vance went to Iraq for six months and wrote press releases from an air conditioned office."

🎤🫳
Jake Broe gives really good analysis on the Ukraine Russia conflict. Constantine is really good for 'Inside Russia" news. He looks like a Russian bear, but is really intelligent and understands what is going on in Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT