ADVERTISEMENT

My son just left the house to get tested — Update 3 picture of my sons test included

BigTimeTiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008
Death Valley, SC
www.fearthepecker.com
For Corona. As I have mentioned before I’ve several heart surgeries. Prayers are sure welcomed from all. Thanks

Also, Don't forget to smile today because things are definitely looking up! The curve is flattening!

Update 1

My son has been Refered to another hospital to get the long 7/14 day till you get the results test test. They said it will be another day of testing for flu and ex rays just like they did today before he gets the test. By then he’ll probably be well and I’ll be sick from it. Maybe I’ll just wait to get the quick test myself. lol

If I can get my son to go tomorrow after spending all day at the hospital today. I’ll let you know. oh well thanks all

Update 2

So after spending all day at another hospital 30 miles away to get the test, here goes. After waiting hours he is allowed to drive around the back of the hospital to get a pin prick test. They tell him it is for antibodies and it is negative. They then tell him it doesn’t mean he is not infected. He is just not producing the antibodies yet. Then she says that it would take over 7 days before that test could detect them. Since he has only had symptoms since Monday he needs to quarantine himself for 14 days.

Update 3 something to think about

My son was showing full blown symptoms and couldn’t get a test for nothing but the antibodies test. A test that they tell you can’t detect shit until 7 days after you start to show symptoms. They knew he has a father that he lives with that has had heart surgery! Our family practitioner is also in the same group/office with my cardiologist and referred him to the hospital with those facts on me! The hospital still refused to give him the test because he was not sick enough to be hospitalized!! They said “you only get tested if you are being hospitalized.” The referred him to go get the antibodies test only. Only the sickest are being tested folks! And any idiot spouting off a mortality rate right now is a Flat out fvcking fool!!!

97-D5-D71-A-4-D50-486-E-B6-C3-35-D13-D9-E04-B5.jpg

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News