ADVERTISEMENT

Sermon of the week!

BRaw76

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2021
I just want to start out by saying this Memorial Day weekend, I appreciate any of your family members that have paid the ultimate sacrifice for my freedom. I don't get to celebrate this weekend freely however I want to celebrate it without their bravery to give it all for me. Their sacrifice will never be in vain, there are those that truly understand this to the deepest of their thoughts this weekend. It's more than a day off from work, it's more than the official weekend of boating season, it's more than a good time to cookout! Though the true meaning of this holiday gets looked over with all these themes, I am very grateful in my heart and soul to its true meaning!
It reminds me of another sacrifice I will never forget, and it was more than fire insurance from a devil's hell, it was freedom that I needed from my own sinful self. I was on my way to destroying my life completely, then He stepped in. There is no freedom like the freedom Jesus can give! You want to get past an addiction, it's Jesus! You want to get past a bitter heart, it's Jesus! You want to get past any of our sinful natures, it's Jesus!

Thanks again, for all those that have lost a loved one in the name of freedom! I appreciate their sacrifice for me to enjoy my freedom this weekend and everyday! I love my fellow tiger brethren, but more importantly, God loves you! God bless America 🇺🇸.. For it is founded upon your word and is sustained by your word alone!

This is my cousin's husband, our decipleship pastor! Continue to pray for my brother as he recovers. Pray for those standing between the hedges in his absence! Our ways don't go unnoticed! Judgement is coming! Correct me my Lord and keep me in your presence, that your glory may be found in and through me by others! Then can I be used!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News