ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts

2ndcatch

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2022
Post game thoughts. We blamed all of this mess on Brandon Streeter, and he won an ACC title. I have serious doubts about Garret Riley being the guy at OC. Think we have downgraded.

Cole Turner and Adam Randall should not play again all season. Roll with Moore and Wesco.

Offensive line looked improved, kudos to Matt Luke.

Cade is not the guy. Makes the same mistakes he made as a freshman. Throws off his back foot, gets flustered in the pocket, when the offense is behind he thinks he is superman and has to save the day and throws the ball up for grabs. Not sure we have any body better, but Pearman could atleast manage the game I think.

Defensive line is good but Woods is not Christian Wilkins. Teams will run to his side all season because he is not fast enough to play DE. Needs to move back inside.

Carter played well at LB. Woodaz didn't. Think he just had a poor game though. Expect him to play better.

Db's look talented but are still very young. Think they will improve throughout the season. Lukus will get overtaken by Hampton soon I think at CB. Terrell is a stud.

Hauser looks better at FG kicker than anything we saw last year. Definite upgrade even if he struggles a but this year, his mechanics look so much better than Gunn.

Dabo is at a crossroads I think. Will he die on the hill of "My Way" for the next few years as we decline each season or will he adapt.

Still talented enough to play for an ACC title but we will get punked in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.