ADVERTISEMENT

WAS THE COCAINE IN THE WH KAMELLA’s

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
With her word salads and rambling unintelligible speech wondering if maybe it was her

If I were 25 years younger I might try to hit on her to see what happens for the giggles of it LOL

EXCLUSIVE: Former Secret Service Chief Cheatle Wanted To DESTROY COCAINE EVIDENCE According to Three Sources in the Secret Service Community.

👉👉New details emerge about the unsolved cocaine mystery, a "partial DNA hit" and Secret Service leaders' bungled efforts to make it all disappear.

‼️ And, did Cheatle and others retaliate against a top official in the Secret Service's Uniformed Division over his refusal to go along with their push to dispose of the cocaine?

You know an easy way to prove the cocaine is not Kamala’s? To tell us who it DOES really belong to.

We all know the Secret Service knows who it belongs to.

You know an easy way to prove the cocaine is not Kamala’s? To tell us who it DOES really belong to.

We all know the Secret Service knows who it belongs to.
Instead of spreading more bullshit propaganda that you really don't care about being true or not, why don't you show us your critical thinking skills and explain to us why she would need to put it in a locker outside the West Wing where tourists leave their cell phones and other belongings while they tour the WH?

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Instead of spreading more bullshit propaganda that you really don't care about being true or not, why don't you show us your critical thinking skills and explain to us why she would need to put it in a locker outside the West Wing where tourists leave their cell phones and other belongings while they tour the WH?
There you go... She actually has her OWN SS team, right? I don't pretend to know specifics, but I somehow think that the VP probably doesn't have to go through the same procedures as the public. I'd guess that if she wanted to, she could just walk into the oval office, have her personal secretary portion out some lines on Biden's desk and they could just snort it right there.

Wouldn't it be MORE of a hassle for her to get to the public areas to "forget" her cocaine there than it would be to just walk in with it?

Reactions: dpic73
There you go... She actually has her OWN SS team, right? I don't pretend to know specifics, but I somehow think that the VP probably doesn't have to go through the same procedures as the public. I'd guess that if she wanted to, she could just walk into the oval office, have her personal secretary portion out some lines on Biden's desk and they could just snort it right there.

Wouldn't it be MORE of a hassle for her to get to the public areas to "forget" her cocaine there than it would be to just walk in with it?
BINGO - EXACTLY MY POINT!

Have they announced who the coke belongs to yet?

I mean she sounds too stupid to be on coke if you ask me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT