ADVERTISEMENT

Nature is amazing

Funny story about a bear.

I was in billeting on a military base in Florida many years ago on a TDY (Temporary Duty). I was just sitting there perusing the interwebs late at night when I heard this loud noise. It sounded like a trash can being turned over.

I immediately started to get pissed off thinking some of the troops had went out, had a little too much to drink, and were going to get everyone in trouble for being stupid. I was going to nip this in the bud, right then and there.

When I stepped outside to give those young whippersnappers a good "what for", I realized that within about 25 feet of me was a ~125-150 lb black bear who had turned over the trash can and was eating the contents.

At that point, I looked the bear square in the eyes, threw up my hand in a waving fashion, and said to it"you have a good night". I stepped back into my room and closed the door.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Funny story about a bear.

I was in billeting on a military base in Florida many years ago on a TDY (Temporary Duty). I was just sitting there perusing the interwebs late at night when I heard this loud noise. It sounded like a trash can being turned over.

I immediately started to get pissed off thinking some of the troops had went out, had a little too much to drink, and were going to get everyone in trouble for being stupid. I was going to nip this in the bud, right then and there.

When I stepped outside to give those young whippersnappers a good "what for", I realized that within about 25 feet of me was a ~125-150 lb black bear who had turned over the trash can and was eating the contents.

At that point, I looked the bear square in the eyes, threw up my hand in a waving fashion, and said to it"you have a good night". I stepped back into my room and closed the door.
LOL!! Oh man I would of done the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT