ADVERTISEMENT

NCSt fan going full racist

I see this is some kind of skit showing what things are becoming in this country. I was a teenager in the 1970's, and race relations had become pretty good (not perfect) but pretty good. Now, with CRT, BLM, ANTIFA, etc., the races are at each others throat. Decades of racial harmony (for the most part) have been erased in just a few years. Nothing good is gong to come out of that. You have Walmart pulling out from the inner city of Chicago because things have gotten so bad with crime. I wouldn't live in a big city if I needed to in order to save my soul!!! 😔

I see this is some kind of skit showing what things are becoming in this country. I was a teenager in the 1970's, and race relations had become pretty good (not perfect) but pretty good. Now, with CRT, BLM, ANTIFA, etc., the races are at each others throat. Decades of racial harmony (for the most part) have been erased in just a few years. Nothing good is gong to come out of that. You have Walmart pulling out from the inner city of Chicago because things have gotten so bad with crime. I wouldn't live in a big city if I needed to in order to save my soul!!! 😔
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

I thought this was a post about TI poster Klaus Scwabsomenuts 🤔
It's a roast battle. I am sure his opponent had some "racist" jokes 🙄
I can’t imagine how poor you are. I’ve unfortunately been to Sandusky Ohio.

Last edited:
Couple of things:

1) Race Relations reached their peak in America in the early 2000s. Comedians of all colors were skewering each other (and themselves) about their differences, and people were laughing. That’s the sign of a healthy environment. We make too much noise about everyone being the same underneath. It’s when you feel comfortable lampooning your differences and everyone can take the damn joke that you’ve gotten somewhere.

2) Race relations at the ground level aren’t that bad now. Same with political differences. The problem is that social media has given everyone a voice - even the morons - and unfortunately it’s usually the morons who talk the loudest. So we get this sense that we’re all out to get each other because those are the voices we hear when in reality most of us just wish it would stop. And the sad thing is because this perception of widespread unrest gets created it starts to spread, turning it into a self fulfilling thing.

Couple of things:

1) Race Relations reached their peak in America in the early 2000s. Comedians of all colors were skewering each other (and themselves) about their differences, and people were laughing. That’s the sign of a healthy environment. We make too much noise about everyone being the same underneath. It’s when you feel comfortable lampooning your differences and everyone can take the damn joke that you’ve gotten somewhere.

2) Race relations at the ground level aren’t that bad now. Same with political differences. The problem is that social media has given everyone a voice - even the morons - and unfortunately it’s usually the morons who talk the loudest. So we get this sense that we’re all out to get each other because those are the voices we hear when in reality most of us just wish it would stop. And the sad thing is because this perception of widespread unrest gets created it starts to spread, turning it into a self fulfilling thing.
Your 1st point is true, your 2nd is completely false. We are significantly worse off in terms of both race relations and political divisions.

Race relations were not even close to pretty good. Not even close. Black folks didn't have the voice or freedom to complain like they do now. They had to take the abuse and smile much more often than they do now. The fact that you believe that tells us that there are different Americas happening simultaneously. I'm glad you personally had good relationships or experiences with black folks but things were not better.

Race relations were not even close to pretty good. Not even close. Black folks didn't have the voice or freedom to complain like they do now. They had to take the abuse and smile much more often than they do now. The fact that you believe that tells us that there are different Americas happening simultaneously. I'm glad you personally had good relationships or experiences with black folks but things were not better.
How old are you?

I don't know why you think I have a problem with that posted skit is funny. Because it is not. And it leads to nothing good. I will say that in the 1970's you could talk with one another regarding race. That is no longer the case unless you desire to get cancelled. Effective discourse is good, but laughing about it like you, is not good.

We could discuss it among each other in the 1970s. You can't today. So I ask you, which is better? Today race dialogue is just one sided.

Where you alive in the 70s?
To the white guy that believes race relations was better in the 70's - yes. Now that your false red herring is out the way you could not be more wrong let alone where 'Merica is now with opportunities, civil right measures and laws etc compared to any time prior.

Reactions: yoshi121374
To the white guy that believes race relations was better in the 70's - yes. Now that your false red herring is out the way you could not be more wrong let alone where 'Merica is now with opportunities, civil right measures and laws etc compared to any time prior.
1st off , I'm a black lesbian and I think race relations was better back then.

• Haha
Reactions: Da Swami
I don't know why you think I have a problem with that posted skit is funny. Because it is not. And it leads to nothing good. I will say that in the 1970's you could talk with one another regarding race. That is no longer the case unless you desire to get cancelled. Effective discourse is good, but laughing about it like you, is not good.
America history says differently not to mention 'Merica was 10 years from the civil rights movement which was a violate time during race relations coming out of the Jim Crow era.

We could discuss it among each other in the 1970s. You can't today. So I ask you, which is better? Today race dialogue is just one sided.
You being able to discuss it may be because of who you were. And again. Black folks treaded a little lighter back then. That's just a reality that not everyone can easily get. I'm glad you had the personal relationship or whatever feeling you gave others to have those discussions but in general things were not even close to good. You just had no real choice, no real voice and believe me black folks were being canceled every single day back then. Nowadays a white person is way more easily canceled for an opinion or belief when in the 70s you can state how you feel and even if you misspoke you could correct it without being condemned. Nowadays it's nearly impossible. So maybe it was easier for white folks back then. Not black folks. I can agree to that.

I agree. I thought it was interesting that the black actress from Alabama (her name escapes me at the moment) stated not too long ago that she's faced more racism in Hollywood than she ever did in Alabama.

As a life long Southerner born in the 70s, I never witnessed any of my friends or family degrade, abuse or talk down to someone because of their race. We lived outside a town of about 3000 and everybody got along and looked out for each other.

Unfortunately those are days are gone due to so called "leaders" of this country pushing the victim mentality as well as politicians and the Al Sharpton's of the world trying to keep America divided so they can retain their power and wealth. Race baiting is a lucrative career...just ask the BLM founders. Tens of millions of dollars in donations unaccounted for and if you dare ask questions about where it all went, you're racist.

You wanted to post this why?
Because I always like to publicize things that can be used against our competitors...duh.

If that dude was wearing a Clemson shirt, you think it wouldn't be posted on other teams' message boards?

America history says differently not to mention 'Merica was 10 years from the civil rights movement which was a violate time during race relations coming out of the Jim Crow era.
There are no countries on this planet with any kind of history that has not had some kind of racism or bias, whether it is social, religious, ethnic, color of skin, etc. So, singling out the United States as if this country is the sole one, or the poster child, is just bias itself. There are many countries today on every continent that are openly practicing it. But everyone want to point the finger at us. Yes, it is good to be the one with the high expectations, but it has not been a perfect journey. And to essentially erase what progress we had made is certainly going to be counter productive. I have seen people that I know (black and white) that have been more outwardly having racist feeling with what is going on right now in this country.

Paying reparations like they are going to do in California is so disingenuous considering that 620,000 soldiers died in the Civil War to end slavery. I consider that more enough payment. And, as a genealogist, when people are now saying, and teaching in schools, that white people are systemically racist, certainly has my ire, as that statement is racist in it itself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Da Swami
There are no countries on this planet with any kind of history that has not had some kind of racism or bias, whether it is social, religious, ethnic, color of skin, etc. So, singling out the United States as if this country is the sole one, or the poster child, is just bias itself. There are many countries today on every continent that are openly practicing it. But everyone want to point the finger at us. Yes, it is good to be the one with the high expectations, but it has not been a perfect journey. And to essentially erase what progress we had made is certainly going to be counter productive. I have seen people that I know (black and white) that have been more outwardly having racist feeling with what is going on right now in this country.

Paying reparations like they are going to do in California is so disingenuous considering that 620,000 soldiers died in the Civil War to end slavery. I consider that more enough payment. And, as a genealogist, when people are now saying, and teaching in schools, that white people are systemically racist, certainly has my ire, as that statement is racist in it itself!!!
We literally live, breath and eat in 'Merica. While this discussion is humorous and non productive it has nothing to do with other countries except to distract from the false notion 'Merica was better for race relations in the '70s.

I do agree we're a country divided due to race due to politicians making people of color their campaign slogan, divisive policies and rhetoric etc., Radical Christians straying from the Lord's teaching and radicalized adults taking over school boards. However for these Americans with a 1800 mindset to sell to take us backwards only means progress was made.

The reparations conversation is some Newsmax shit I could careless about to piss off their viewers.

We literally live, breath and eat in 'Merica. While this discussion is humorous and non productive it has nothing to do with other countries except to distract from the false notion 'Merica was better for race relations in the '70s.

I do agree we're a country divided due to race due to politicians making people of color their campaign slogan, divisive policies and rhetoric etc., Radical Christians straying from the Lord's teaching and radicalized adults taking over school boards. However for these Americans with a 1800 mindset to sell to take us backwards only means progress was made.

The reparations conversation is some Newsmax shit I could care less about to piss off their viewers.
What is ‘Merica

since when was the civil war about slaves? you guys are confusing your conservative talking points.

Reactions: yoshi121374
since when was the civil war about slaves? you guys are confusing your conservative talking points.
It was for the north (maybe in theory), since on 1 Jan 1863 when President Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation. If you haven't heard of this then let me know and I will display it here. :rolleyes:

I love it when these old ass white dudes come in here talking about how great race relations were back in their day. Just incredible.
Sheltered people who get upset when people call their bs.
The kkk was straight murdering people in broad daylight. It was filmed and they still got away with it. Crazy

It was for the north (maybe in theory), since on 1 Jan 1863 when President Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation. If you haven't heard of this then let me know and I will display it here. :rolleyes:
Each state actually wrote in their articles of secession why they were leaving the union. They said whatever they said plain as day. Nobody today on either side of the aisle needs to say what they fought for or why. They literally wrote it in plain English. Each one written differently for that particular state.

Last edited:

You thought there had been decades of racial harmony in the 1970's. How about the entire civil rights movement was in the late 60's. Good lord, just cause you were insulated doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Ignorance like this is maybe why we need to be teaching an accurate history that includes the racism that has been a throw ghline through our entire history as a country. I'm dumbfounded someone actually said the 1970's had less racism than today.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
You thought there had been decades of racial harmony in the 1970's. How about the entire civil rights movement was in the late 60's. Good lord, just cause you were insulated doesn't mean it wasn't there.
"...just cause you were insulated doesn't mean it wasn't there."

I bet this is your statement for everything you disagree with but don't have an answer for? It is such a cop-out statement. So why do you suggest, let schools teach kids that white people are systemically racist, that essentially means racist from the roots, born racist. Then but black people in the perpetual victimized category. CRT is racist to a core. It is totally against what Martin Luther King said regarding viewing people by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin. CRT is teaching to young white and black kids that they are racist even before they know what that means.

I guess you feel the answer to un-insulate this situation is to continue down this path until there is another Civil War? That is what it is leading to. This country is splitting at the seams.

"...just cause you were insulated doesn't mean it wasn't there."

I bet this is your statement for everything you disagree with but don't have an answer for? It is such a cop-out statement. So why do you suggest, let schools teach kids that white people are systemically racist, that essentially means racist from the roots, born racist. Then but black people in the perpetual victimized category. CRT is racist to a core. It is totally against what Martin Luther King said regarding viewing people by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin. CRT is teaching to young white and black kids that they are racist even before they know what that means.

I guess you feel the answer to un-insulate this situation is to continue down this path until there is another Civil War? That is what it is leading to. This country is splitting at the seams.
A couple of things. And people really need to get this but they won't.

Please look up what CRT is. It's a highly advanced and finite study that 99.9% of the population had never studied and will never study. You have to be in law school or a very specific area of study in grad school to study this. Please everyone take a few moments to understand that. As usual our political leaders convinced their base of something that wasn't true. Both sides do it I'm sure everyone agrees. Now just admit you've been fooled in this case. I grew up living through and learning about this stuff in school. White kids and black kids grew up learning about this stuff in the same classrooms together. Last I checked those same kids were on the recess playground or playing on sports teams together, etc. White people were not made to be the bad guy because they were taught about racist white folks, the civil war, etc. Black kids didn't go home crying like perpetual victims. Not sure how people fall for this mess. It's sad.

And for the people who love to regurgitate all the great MLK quotes.... be careful. They murdered that guy. Polls in America, YES AMERICA, THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, had results like 95-99% of whites hated him. North of 90% wanted him dead. This was the peaceful guy with all the great peaceful sayings, turn the other cheek, Bible quotes, etc.

If there is another civil war it will be because good white people let these criminal politicians and some actual racist white folks convince them of nonsense like they've been doing recently. Watch interviews where they are asking disgruntled white folks what CRT even means and they admittedly don't have a clue. They say stuff like what you just said above.

Because I always like to publicize things that can be used against our competitors...duh.

If that dude was wearing a Clemson shirt, you think it wouldn't be posted on other teams' message boards?
What exactly do you think is going on in that video?

Please look up what CRT is. It's a highly advanced and finite study that 99.9% of the population had never studied and will never study. You have to be in law school or a very specific area of study in grad school to study this. Please everyone take a few moments to understand that. As usual our political leaders convinced their base of something that wasn't true. Both sides do it I'm sure everyone agrees. Now just admit you've been fooled in this case. I grew up living through and learning about this stuff in school. White kids and black kids grew up learning about this stuff in the same classrooms together. Last I checked those same kids were on the recess playground or playing on sports teams together, etc. White people were not made to be the bad guy because they were taught about racist white folks, the civil war, etc. Black kids didn't go home crying like perpetual victims. Not sure how people fall for this mess. It's sad.

And for the people who love to regurgitate all the great MLK quotes.... be careful. They murdered that guy. Polls in America, YES AMERICA, THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, had results like 95-99% of whites hated him. North of 90% wanted him dead. This was the peaceful guy with all the great peaceful sayings, turn the other cheek, Bible quotes, etc.

If there is another civil war it will be because good white people let these criminal politicians and some actual racist white folks convince them of nonsense like they've been doing recently. Watch interviews where they are asking disgruntled white folks what CRT even means and they admittedly don't have a clue. They say stuff like what you just said above.
I stopped at “highly advanced”. Lol

I stopped at “highly advanced”. Lol
It's good that you stopped there. The study of it is reserved for smart people. Those in law school or some other advanced degree. You don't sound like you qualify. You may get confused just by my very basic attempt to explain it to you.

You don't seem like the type that would be interested in trying to figure out what may really be going on. You're probably very happy with what the bad folks are trying to do to our country. Enjoying the benefits of our separation. Good luck with everything else tho. As long as you're happy.

Reactions: dpic73

Yeah….The next civil war will be due to racist white people. Post is drenched in pseudo intellectual racist dipshittery. I know its easier to believe the nonsense you typed and probably makes you feel a little better, but If there is a civil war it will be your abject stupidity to blame. It won’t be because “good white people” didn’t do anything. Fvck right off with that.

Last edited:
Yeah….The next civil war will be due to racist white people. Post is drenched in pseudo intellectual racist rambling. I know its easier to believe the nonsense you typed and probably makes you feel a little better, but If there is a civil war it will be your abject stupidity to blame. It won’t be because “good white people” didn’t do anything. Fvck right off with that.
Yes I believe it would be because of racist white people. Not enough racist black people, especially with any power and black people don't want to lose. I think they'd rather there not be one even if they are racist. I don't believe black folks actually want those problems. Most just want the opportunity to live life like everyone else.

Secondly, I don't think there will be a next civil war BECAUSE there are too many good white people that won't fall for it. Maybe I could've been clearer. They would need to convince a lot of good white people to believe the stupidity that they are peddling and I don't believe that they will. They need numbers that they don't have.

And also with my attempt at clarifying you can fvck off yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT