ADVERTISEMENT

New years resolutions??

That’s a cool resolution. What’s the most flights of stairs you’ve had to take?

I’m trying to think of some uniques ones like that as opposed to the east better/save more basic resolutions. Might try to learn how to walk a coin up and down my fingers. No real benefit than having a mild party trick in my pocket,

That’s a cool resolution. What’s the most flights of stairs you’ve had to take?

I’m trying to think of some uniques ones like that as opposed to the east better/save more basic resolutions. Might try to learn how to walk a coin up and down my fingers. No real benefit than having a mild party trick in my pocket
7 at a hotel at Amelia Island FL. But 2 or 3 at Several upstate high schools.

I got one. Rid the Whitehouse of China Joe this coming year via the voting process.

I got one. Rid the Whitehouse of China Joe this coming year via the voting process.
Personally, I’m resolving not to vote for a fascist authoritarian who has been inching closer and closer to Nazi-like rhetoric on eugenics and has openly stated he would be a dictator on day one back in the White House.

Personally, I’m resolving not to vote for a fascist authoritarian who has been inching closer and closer to Nazi-like rhetoric on eugenics and has openly stated he would be a dictator on day one back in the White House.
I'm not going to vote for a nazi-like blah blah blah mm-k and a dictator who blah blah blah mm-k ... I mean he's going to be in prison probably in a day or 2 anyway mmm-k . Thanks for stealing my thread. Some of yall have mental problems.
dancing-mr-mackey.gif

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT