ADVERTISEMENT

NFL star not happy with B. Griner deal.

Sad that Parsons was so afraid to get cancelled that he had to retract his opinion, which was completely reasonable. This is more proof that you only have free speech in this country if you agree with the woke mob.

There’s gonna be a lot of blood on Biden’s hands when the merchant of death uses his talents against Ukraine, or maybe even us. Joe just got owned by Putin.

Last edited:
Sad that Parsons was so afraid to get cancelled that he had to retract his opinion, which was completely reasonable. This is more proof that you only have free speech in this country if you agree with the woke mob.

There’s gonna be a lot of blood on Biden’s hands when the merchant of death uses his talents against Ukraine, or maybe even us. Joe just got owned by Putin.
he didn’t retract it really. he stated he had no problem with griner getting out but wished we would have gotten both out.

He is 100% right!

Sure is !
I was reading something (don’t remember where) that the Russians would only turn over Whelan for an KGB/FSB agent held in a German prison for committing multiple assassinations

Micah Parsons is upset that dumbass Biden swapped a convicted arms dealer who hates Americans for Griner while leaving behind a marine who has been imprisoned for 4 years.
I can live with that. Griner was stupid to take whatever she did to Russia, but she didn't deserve what she got. However, I would have a marine at the top of the list to get back.

Ohh and the worst part.

I wonder if she knew prior that she was going to be exchanged for a man who is going on to kill more women and children.

What a shelfish bytch. She should have volunteered to stay.

Btw, Whelan was accused of spying. Oh, and the glorious “marine” that you so want to through your patriotic support behind actually:
- was court martial for stealing
- The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."
- was a citizen of Canada, Ireland, UK, and the USA (sounds a bit fishy, especially if you want to be accused of SPYING)
- also, he’s actually Canadian (born to UK parents)

And a host of other not so great things. But I guess if he’s white, it’s ALL RIGHT!!!

Btw, Whelan was accused of spying. Oh, and the glorious “marine” that you so want to through your patriotic support behind actually:
- The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."
- was a citizen of Canada, Ireland, UK, and the USA (sounds a bit fishy, especially if you want to be accused of SPYING)

And a host of other not so great things. But I guess if he’s white, it’s ALL RIGHT!!!

tenor.gif

Your racial angle didn’t even occur to me, but kudos to you for winnowing it out of this. Whelan doesn’t seem like some great guy, but if I had to guess people think we should’ve gotten him back because he served, rather than spending so much capital on a drug smuggling celebrity who’s said that the national anthem shouldn’t be played during sporting events because she couldn’t respect it.

Sad, you are right about everything and the guy is no hero… but Griner is trash too. I find it amusing that people are arguing which one should be released when they both should be there. It’s obviously just another political pissing contest with both Griner and Whalen being pawns.

No need to expose yourself as a racist piece of shit at the end. It makes you look like you’re under 20 and have nothing useful to contribute.

THIS sounds more like your boy TRUMP than Biden.
During Trump’s presidency, we did not go to war, Putin never “invaded” Ukraine, the economy was soaring, illegal immigrants were not flooding into our country, we were essentially energy independent and not relying on foreign oil, and America’s standing internationally could not have been stronger or more respected, just to name a few.

But I’m sure you, a racist POS per your other post and likely a member of Gen Z (the absolute dumbest, most entitled, pvssy generation yet), were offended by a few of his mean tweets and have been brainwashed by mainstream media into believing that he was reckless, racist, and an overall bad president while that vegetable brain Joe Biden and clown act Kamala Harris are brilliant and doing great things for this country. Orange man bad, right?

Also, it’s pretty hard to argue that you are in favor of gun control when you just freed one of the most infamous arms smugglers in history. I don’t think Whelan or Griner should have been traded for Bout. To have only traded one shows that they were desperate and poor negotiators.

During Trump’s presidency, we did not go to war, Putin never “invaded” Ukraine, the economy was soaring, illegal immigrants were not flooding into our country, we were essentially energy independent and not relying on foreign oil, and America’s standing internationally could not have been stronger or more respected, just to name a few.

But I’m sure you, a racist POS per your other post and likely a member of Gen Z (the absolute dumbest, most entitled, pvssy generation yet), were offended by a few of his mean tweets and have been brainwashed by mainstream media into believing that he was reckless, racist, and an overall bad president while that vegetable brain Joe Biden and clown act Kamala Harris are brilliant and doing great things for this country. Orange man bad, right?
There are not enough LIKES to give this

what a douchebag

Without Paul Whelan, this shit show should have never happened. Americans will be kidnapped abroad a lot now.
But the Biden administration couldn’t resist.
Britney is gay, black and female, so….
Bingo, Playing/pandering. to another 1% (or less).

You have to admit this was pretty silly. It just shows that they will care more about you if you’re famous and have the right intersectional identities.
I just think it’s good they’re bringing an American home. Should they have let her rot in a prison camp? The Russians didn’t want to put Whelan into a deal unless we also throw in some FSB assassin the Germans have

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT