ADVERTISEMENT

NFL star not happy with B. Griner deal.

Seems like Russia is doing a lot better for herself since Biden became president.

That old trump and Putin are butt buddies is so overdone.

Just the ridiculous increase in fuel prices helped finance multiple rockets that were fired into the Ukraine.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
You got the wrong President on that one! Try Obama!
Sorry, you’re right. Trump would never agree to some shit like that. Especially for some anti American asshole

At least we didn’t get some dumb basketball player in exchange.

Sorry, you’re right. Trump would never agree to some shit like that. Especially for some anti American asshole

At least we didn’t get some dumb basketball player in exchange.
Hmmm…if I read that correctly Afghanistan released them. You’re trying to hard.

I noticed you ignored my request to check out Obama…

Yes, those are the quotes that have people disliking her. Definitely not these, which you ignored, or her receiving special treatment despite her nonsense:
"I honestly feel we should not play the National Anthem during our season," she said. “I think we should take that much of a stand.

Griner added that she would walk off the court should the Star-Spangled Banner be played.

"I'm going to protest regardless," she said. "I'm not going to be out there for the National Anthem. If the league continues to want to play it, that's fine. It will be all season long, I'll not be out there. I feel like more are going to probably do the same thing. I can only speak for myself.”

"I personally don't think it belongs in sports," she said. "When the National Anthem deemed the National Anthem (in 1931), Black people didn't have rights at that point. It's hard disrespecting a song that didn't even represent all Americans when it was first made.

"It's not played at Walmart, it's not played when you go to Six Flags. Why is it played before sporting events?"
She doesnt think it belongs in sports. Interesting. Is that why you dislike her? SHould we remove her citizenship for that? Maybe take away her gold medals? How about leave her to rot in a Russian prison for a simple possession charge? I believe our country is better than that. And i believe that if it was your daughter rather than a black lesbian, you would feel a little differently about the situation.

Reactions: dpic73
To pick a nit, Whelan is not a retired Marine.
What is his story? I read where he has had citizenship in four different countries and that he is a dishonorably discharged marine. But i didn't see the details/

Seems like Russia is doing a lot better for herself since Biden became president.

That old trump and Putin are butt buddies is so overdone.

Just the ridiculous increase in fuel prices helped finance multiple rockets that were fired into the Ukraine.
Actually, Russia is mired down in a quagmire war with Ukraine. It is draining the resources ,military, and spirit of their country, largely in part to the military aid that Biden and USA is giving to Ukraine. If trump were president, he would likely be aiding Russia, if anything.

Hmmm…if I read that correctly Afghanistan released them. You’re trying to hard.

I noticed you ignored my request to check out Obama…
Yes. Reading comprehension. Not for the simpleton. I wonder what “under pressure from the US means?” Usually reading the title isn’t too hard for people who can navigate a message board, but that’s only usually. Almost like you could click the link and figure out what it means, but I guess ‘never assume’ is a better policy.

Ps Obama was a POS. why bring him up? Must be ODS. You’re obsessed and I don’t think it’s healthy. Etc.

Actually, Russia is mired down in a quagmire war with Ukraine. It is draining the resources ,military, and spirit of their country, largely in part to the military aid that Biden and USA is giving to Ukraine. If trump were president, he would likely be aiding Russia, if anything.

That's pure non sense....

There’s some really good translations of Russian One media TV. They loved trump until the failure in the last elections and they’ve turned on him since then. They also believe if the invasion was done while trump was still in office they would have already won despite the first uncontested invasion being during obamas presidency.

FWIW, they love Tucker Carlson and present him as the voice of 99% of Americans. Now I know why their people hate us. You can see some of them trying to hold a straight face when quoting him.

KCJ3JP5EYBFOLEHJEPIDQ7NSEU.jpg

Yes. Reading comprehension. Not for the simpleton. I wonder what “under pressure from the US means?” Usually reading the title isn’t too hard for people who can navigate a message board, but that’s only usually. Almost like you could click the link and figure out what it means, but I guess ‘never assume’ is a better policy.

Ps Obama was a POS. why bring him up? Must be ODS. You’re obsessed and I don’t think it’s healthy. Etc.
You got the wrong guy bro! I’m only obsesses with sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Politics doesn’t run my life! I responded to a dumb post…speaking of reading comprehension…did you read my post clearly? Obviously you did not! So, have a good little day my friend.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You got the wrong guy bro! I’m only obsesses with sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Politics doesn’t run my life! I responded to a dumb post…speaking of reading comprehension…did you read my post clearly? Obviously you did not! So, have a good little day my friend.
Lol, your whole life is devoted to a fantasy for which you have no objective proof. Congrats, you’ve been had.

This is just a way of dismissing the things she actually said, which is why people dislike her. I wasn’t aware that Trump was the one who came up with the idea that you should stand for the anthem, but I’m glad you informed me. Also, thanks for the information about how she plays sports!
But didn’t you read his post, she played for a Christian university!!!

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
i could be wrong but i thought baylor was a baptist university. At the end of the day, she has a great life story and anyone of us should be proud to have her as a daughter.

i could be wrong but i thought baylor was a baptist university. At the end of the day, she has a great life story and anyone of us should be proud to have her as a daughter.
Not saying I disagree just thought it was funny that you had to include the Christian university part. As if she wouldn’t be quite as good of a person if she had played for a non Christian university

No matter what, if she was an American, she should have sacrificed her life for others.

You don't trade for a murderer.

That guy should have been exterminated by now.

She will have blood on her hands now.

Some Americans put culture first while others their race or their sex or themselves.

Selfish humans.

That's all that girl is.

A spoiled entitled little b....

• Haha
No matter what, if she was an American, she should have sacrificed her life for others.

You don't trade for a murderer.

That guy should have been exterminated by now.

She will have blood on her hands now.

Some Americans put culture first while others their race or their sex or themselves.

Selfish humans.

That's all that girl is.

A spoiled entitled little b....

Yikes.

Why should she have blood on her hands?? She was just a pawn in the game.

Trading for a murderer isn't so bad when you take into consideration that the U.S. is the single largest exporter of weapons in the world and it isn't even close.

A Christian university that officially discourages homosexual behavior. But his point was the whole goofy thing people do where they ignore the reason people are actually critical and focus on the things they think make somebody similar to the people being critical. Her going to a Christian university, having a Vietnam vet father, and saying “no disrespect, but…” doesn’t change what was actually said and done.

Last edited:
Reactions: FranktheDank
Trading for a murderer isn't so bad when you take into consideration that the U.S. is the single largest exporter of weapons in the world and it isn't even close.

This is both irrelevant and silly. We’re talking about an illegal arms dealer, not arms dealing in general. It also has nothing to do with whether it’s a good idea to trade one of the biggest international illegal arms dealers for a celebrity who broke another club try’s drug laws.

She doesnt think it belongs in sports. Interesting. Is that why you dislike her? SHould we remove her citizenship for that? Maybe take away her gold medals? How about leave her to rot in a Russian prison for a simple possession charge? I believe our country is better than that. And i believe that if it was your daughter rather than a black lesbian, you would feel a little differently about the situation.
You are really the king of strawmen. You also need to stop accusing people of being racist for not reason at all.

Not saying I disagree just thought it was funny that you had to include the Christian university part. As if she wouldn’t be quite as good of a person if she had played for a non Christian university
i see....thanks ....it does Seems like it would score a few points with the christian right in favor of bringing her home.....

This is both irrelevant and silly. We’re talking about an illegal arms dealer, not arms dealing in general. It also has nothing to do with whether it’s a good idea to trade one of the biggest international illegal arms dealers for a celebrity who broke another club try’s drug laws.
And if Biden had done nothing to bring her home, he would have been criticized for doing nothing.

Reactions: purenonsense
You are really the king of strawmen. You also need to stop accusing people of being racist for not reason at all.
and i believe if it was your daughter instead of a liberal, or a woke, or a black lesbian, or somebody who doesnt look like you, or somebody who doesnt have the same political belief, or .............she is still an american who needed to come home. And I am proud to be an american, where at least i know i am free, and i am so proud to know that biden would gladly come for me, lol... ,

and i believe if it was your daughter instead of a liberal, or a woke, or a black lesbian, or somebody who doesnt look like you, or somebody who doesnt have the same political belief, or .............she is still an american who needed to come home. And I am proud to be an american, where at least i know i am free, and i am so proud to know that biden would gladly come for me, lol... ,
You seem much more interested in her being black than the people who dislike her are. Her sentence was far too long and she should’ve been brought back before it was over, but people don’t like this trade because it appears she got special treatment because of her celebrity and identity, and because she’s been involved in obnoxious activism. She was also traded for somebody who really shouldn’t be out of prison.

Reactions: Champs_16
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT