ADVERTISEMENT

NM

TAINT_PAINT

The Mariana Trench
Nov 10, 2012
gcc_zpsn8uwtcqr.jpg

Thats the guy I got banned for calling a moron.
He believed all the rumors about what Rashan Gary's mom said about Clemson being a hick town. Delusional doesn't seem harsh enough to describe him.

Is Eric Trimble Muschamp's agent or his mom? That's the only two people who I could possibly imagine would go to such great lengths to defend his inability to win at Florida....where everybody wins!!!! And oh by the way, that Florida team this year is one of the least talented Florida teams I have seen in years. There are some nice pieces, but boring on offense and terrible QB play (sound familiar?).

Does he really bring his Heisman to the games? If so, I am shocked he still has it and did not sell it for cocaine. Second, I bet you he charges money to get the photo with it or the University is giving him a glorified stipend to stand there.

Finally, that statue......It is more sad than funny .

I have to admit, I'm a little confused by his Rolex comments. A real Rolex sweeps. If you have a Rolex that goes "tick tick tick" its not broken or in need of an adjustment, its a fake.

There are a few legit Rolex watches that do tick. Just an FYI. Now I'll get back on topic. Their delusional tears are delicious.

Does he really bring his Heisman to the games? If so, I am shocked he still has it and did not sell it for cocaine. Second, I bet you he charges money to get the photo with it or the University is giving him a glorified stipend to stand there.

he travels everywhere with it and does get paid to have pic taken with it.

Can the university of the heisman winner request a replica trophy? Just wondering. That to me would be a more reasonbale explanation. Still sad though. If the real deal it should be in a trophy case and the picture taken there. Oh wait..... you need trophies in order to have a trophy case. BOOM
Sorry.... had to!

Sportsuits is a delusional moron! He's a Rivals-psychopath. I have never heard anything come out of his mouth that made any sense at all! He is also the reason that I am banned on the Gamecock board.

Does big george put the heisman in a cart and roll it off to the circus at the end of the game?
That is beyond pathetic.

Yes he does.

he travels everywhere with it and does get paid to have pic taken with it.

That's actually somewhere between sad and pathetic. I could understand having something set up at some games but it's almost like it's the only thing he has ever done in his life or something.

Reactions: andcam

Wow I didn't even notice that statue--that's pretty awful.

I'm banned there. Was banned for a long time, got lifted, banned again within a week. They are just too stupid for me to keep my mouth shut.

Amy, that makes two of us.
Got banned many years ago because I dared to quote Rivals' own recruiting rankings to refute claims by Cawks that they had out recruited us. The Mod over there obviously doesn't like anyone disagreeing with their beloved fans and actually quoting facts and data, even if the source of those facts is Rivals' own website.
When they lifted the ban a year or so ago, I was again banned within a couple of weeks, although I was never disrespectful.

Reactions: amynhop
Amy, that makes two of us.
Got banned many years ago because I dared to quote Rivals' own recruiting rankings to refute claims by Cawks that they had out recruited us. The Mod over there obviously doesn't like anyone disagreeing with their beloved fans and actually quoting facts and data, even if the source of those facts is Rivals' own website.
When they lifted the ban a year or so ago, I was again banned within a couple of weeks, although I was never disrespectful.

I can't remember exactly what got me banned the first time but the second ban was in defense of Dabo. They were saying what a fake he was. Terrible coach. Cheater, paid players, etc. I just couldn't stay silent. Called them a bunch of lying idiots. That did it!

The best thing about these posts are the USCJr fans love for Muschamp. That's effectively guranteeing another 4 years of mediocrity.

So how many of us are banned because of SS1? I got banned because I made of fun of him after he said Hyman's was the best restaurant in Charleston. Pretty sure I was being trolled, but not sure how I got banned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT