ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if this has been mentioned

I like you too *man hug* if you follow my opinion and train of thought on Coach Swinney and his "race problem". I felt he has been wrongly portray by erroneous bullshit stories, Pearman's incident, his hard stance on Kaepernick but also some of his own bloopers in a nutshell. He has a built a culture, a system within the educational system that helps black players strive unlike anywhere else. Not too mention these programs are led by black men. While I may not agree with Coach Swinney on somethings after all my wife does not agree with me on everything, I have always defended the program unless they give me a reason not too. I live in Ohio and Indiana so it is a daily debate with Bucknuts.

Also funny how I get called a racist but I only prejudice comments about - nazi sympathizers and the KKK in general and that offends people. My original post mention those class of people, I did not tag anyone. My retorts are directed towards individuals that are offended when I go after racists in general. You have never seen me open a conversation calling someone a racist but you have seen me fire at someone for making a bigoted comment or offended I am racist against racism.
I personally feel there is misplaced anger in your posts. It creates “tension” with those of us who have no racist agenda within us. I feel this is happening everywhere. I even see it from some friends on FB and elsewhere. Racial issues in the country around cops and monuments are being forced on us and it’s not helping anything imho.

I just don't understand why one would pay to follow a program that is apparently so closely tied to racism.

I have always found you to add nothing to this board but discontent, so this is not a new thought born from this thread.
Even if it is wrong, you are entitled to your opinion.

Do I think people are going to lose their mind more so than now? Over a sport?

If they do then they had no mind to begin with.

Jmho
I hear ya but it’s not about people losing their mind over a sport. It’s about people needing an outlet or a diversion to get their minds off the doom and gloom they’re hearing constantly. Without that, it will only get worse.

Reactions: Da Swami
Character. It's all about your character .... at least for me. You can either let these things hurt you or help you, but every time you take to the keyboard, you expose your character.

Go back and watch the film of the handshake between Day and Coach Swinney. Day is going to be bitter for quite a while and every opportunity he has to knock on this program, he'll surely take it.

Da Swami makes a great point in his previous post. This program has a large proportion of black athletes, a well representation of black coaches, as well as supporting staff. If there were "race" issues at Clemson, surely those coaches, staff, and athletes would have long ago exposed them.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
I hear ya but it’s not about people losing their mind over a sport. It’s about people needing an outlet or a diversion to get their minds off the doom and gloom they’re hearing constantly. Without that, it will only get worse.
There's a lot more in my life than football. I'll be fine with or without it. That's me tho. Adapt and live my life. ZFG

Can you highlight a post where I evenly thinly laid Coach Swinney was a racist let alone prejudice towards blacks? One post?

Actually you see in past post, pertaining to CDS and race, I have spoken high of this program's culture and programs Coach Swinney instituted. headed by black men to help black men succeed after Clemson. You are doing too much - go sit your ass down.

you insinuate that dabo is a racist with your comments that dabo does not make the same decision you would when it comes to the cancel culture

he disagrees that danny should be fired.

i hear he talked with the player involved and danny and made the decision

when you talked to danny and the player involved, why did you decide he should be fired?

I like you too *man hug* if you follow my opinion and train of thought on Coach Swinney and his "race problem". I felt he has been wrongly portray by erroneous bullshit stories, Pearman's incident, his hard stance on Kaepernick but also some of his own bloopers in a nutshell. He has a built a culture, a system within the educational system that helps black players strive unlike anywhere else. Not too mention these programs are led by black men. While I may not agree with Coach Swinney on somethings after all my wife does not agree with me on everything, I have always defended the program unless they give me a reason not too. I live in Ohio and Indiana so it is a daily debate with Bucknuts.

Also funny how I get called a racist but I only prejudice comments about - nazi sympathizers and the KKK in general and that offends people. My original post mention those class of people, I did not tag anyone. My retorts are directed towards individuals that are offended when I go after racists in general. You have never seen me open a conversation calling someone a racist but you have seen me fire at someone for making a bigoted comment or offended I am racist against racism.

dude

this is all you gots to say:

'He has a built a culture, a system within the educational system that helps black players strive unlike anywhere else. Not too mention these programs are led by black men.'

but you are not going after racist

thats your problem

your definition of what a racist is

probably doesnt resonate with the rest of us

or at least most of us

you insinuate that dabo is a racist with your comments that dabo does not make the same decision you would when it comes to the cancel culture

he disagrees that danny should be fired.

i hear he talked with the player involved and danny and made the decision

when you talked to danny and the player involved, why did you decide he should be fired?
LoL. You created all that in your head. You can not find one statement I said Pearman should be fired. It's obvious you got the wrong TI member. None of your post reflects anything I said on here.

dude

this is all you gots to say:

'He has a built a culture, a system within the educational system that helps black players strive unlike anywhere else. Not too mention these programs are led by black men.'
Sigh. Do you really follow the program. It's called the FIFTH QUARTER.

Go do some research and learn what Clemson's culture is all about.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
It’s newsworthy in the recruiting world and has to do with Clemson.
Does the recruiting world really think that Clemson is the only school in the south dealing with this? The UGA story with Justin Fields transferring due to racism didn't draw this much attention.... hmmm must be because they are in the SEC?

If there’s no college football this season things in this world are going to get a lot worse. 2020 can get worse believe it or not. COVID going nowhere and without sports as an escape people are going to lose their minds.
We’re in the Tribulation, Buckle up! Things to come will make 2020 look like a walk in the park!

Does the recruiting world really think that Clemson is the only school in the south dealing with this? The UGA story with Justin Fields transferring due to racism didn't draw this much attention.... hmmm must be because they are in the SEC?
Dabo is a strong Christian, don’t discount that as being a contributing factor as to why he’s being attacked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT