ADVERTISEMENT

**** Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly

Dude, the point I’m trying to make overall is, things haven’t gotten better. We want football too. One side can’t blame liberals when the right are the ones refusing to do what we need to in order to get back to a sense of normal.
The point is things have gotten better because we know so much more about how to treat the disease. A Dr. texted Mickey Plyler with this science: if you are under 50, you are statistically more likely to be struck by lightning than to die from COVID. The liberal media including ESPN is pushing this crazy narrative to keep things closed up and defeat President Trump in this election. If you don’t see that you are blind!!

The point is things have gotten better because we know so much more about how to treat the disease. A Dr. texted Mickey Plyler with this science: if you are under 50, you are statistically more likely to be struck by lightning than to die from COVID. The liberal media including ESPN is pushing this crazy narrative to keep things closed up and defeat President Trump in this election. If you don’t see that you are blind!!
Yeah. Okay lol

Dude, the point I’m trying to make overall is, things haven’t gotten better.

That’s how brainwashed you are, “Things haven’t gotten better.” We have a better treatment and handle on this virus, It’s not as deadly as original thought, and #’s are trending downward. How is that not better?

Brainwashed? You can’t even admit when you’ve been conned. And I didn’t know 1000k plus people dying a day meant we had a better treatment. I’m not gonna argue with you; especially when you’re brainwashed by FoxNews...

“Things haven’t gotten better.” -Sheep

Bahh, Bahh, Bahh, Baby Boy. Remember to count all your sheep friends, to fall asleep. I wouldn’t want you to wake up and have a panic attack that we are all gonna die!

Your request is justified, and understood. However, the truth is being spoken about liberals and their agenda. It’s being exposed now to those who couldn’t see it before.

Being called out for your own doings, is no one’s fault but your own.
I’m not guided by a party. No party lines for me I know what’s right and wrong without their guidance. I just would love to get through one thread without someone adding in political BS. People on both sides want to play.

Reactions: dpic73
I’m not guided by a party. No party lines for me I know what’s right and wrong without their guidance. I just would love to get through one thread without someone adding in political BS. People on both sides want to play.

Again, I get it... but a non party bystander could point out what’s going on here. Absolutely doesn’t require being a party member.

Again, I get it... but a non party bystander could point out what’s going on here. Absolutely doesn’t require being a party member.
It’s football to hell with politics on this board and your agendas. I have friends from both parties but to hear people like you talk just because you don’t agree the other side has to be vilified.

Not with this. This election year a certain side wants to make every single thing in this world political. Look at the liberal sports “journalists” putting a negative spin all over social media at the thought of having a season. It is unbelievable.
No offense but I come to this board everyday and the people on the right and far right make things political every single day just like Trump does. And yes I will respond from time to time if I disagree. Seems like every time someone says something that is against what many of you believe, they are labeled liberals or liptards no matter what the topic is, and it is getting very old!

By the way, I want them to play football, and I agree that some of these sports writers and commentators are over the top especially most on ESPN.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Don’t retreat now. The bully finally got punched in the nose.

While I want football big time. I have no problem with the ADs and conferences making the decisions they have. I'd rather them do it this way than the other way. If players and coaches want to choose to take the risk themselves, that's fine by me, have at it. BUT if ADs and Conferences decided to play and basically tell athletes that they either play and accept the risk or lose their scholly's, I got a real problem with that. Some big time folks in their offices making bank choosing to bet OTHER LIVES so that they can make money is just plain wrong. I guess that's the conservative mindset that you guys are talking about?... we bet YOUR ass.

I'll take the "liberal" label on this one b/c I'd much rather see players have a choice on this. It's all about the additional risk you are willing to take in a very risky sport.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT