ADVERTISEMENT

NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot — AND HE RECORDED IT

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

By Jim Hoft
Published June 15, 2021 at 9:17pm
Throughout 2020 the Black Lives Matter terrorist group was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property damage in US insurance history
There were zero Trump rallies that turned violent during that same time period.
Then on January 6, after one million Trump supporters rallied with President Trump at the Ellipse outside the White House, some 900 individuals went inside the US Capitol. Over 400 have since been arrested even those who were waved into the US Capitol by the police standing at the exits.
Since January the Deep State and Democrats will not release videotapes to Republican lawmakers from January 6th inside or outside the US Capitol.
On Tuesday Revolver News published an important piece on the “unindicted co-conspirators” in the Jan. 6 attack who were never charged by the DOJ or FBI for their part in the violence on Jan. 6.
TRENDING:
Victoria's Secret Does Away with 'Angels' - Will Replace Models with Purple-Haired SJW Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe, Transgenders, Plus Size Women

The “unindicted co-conspirators” were frequently the most violent and leaders of the assault on the US Capitol. They are also likely FBI informants.

We posted on that earlier today.
And now we have proof that the FBI was actively recruiting military members to infiltrate and spy on the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys before the Jan. 6 protests.
On March 23rd, The Gateway Pundit posted this article on former Green Beret Jeremy Brown.

jeremy-brown.jpg

** You can support Jeremy Brown’s fundraising effort here.
Here is Jeremy’s story.
Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant.
Jeremy also attended the Stop the Steal protests in Washington DC on January 6. Jeremy joined the Oath Keepers in November and went to Washington DC to provide security at the many protests and rallies that week.

Last March, Jeremy Brown started speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans.
fbi-house-brown.jpg

In December FBI agents contacted Jeremy Brown at his home for “posting some things online.”
Jeremy released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI. Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”
jeremy-brown.jpg

Jeremy decided his desire to protect and defend the American people and the TRUTH are more important than privacy or personal safety.
Earlier this year Jeremy joined Brandon Gray on Banned.TV to describe what happened to him after he joined the Oath Keepers in November.
Jeremy released a video of his encounter with government officials when they came to his home. Jeremy also released audio of his meeting with the FBI at a local restaurant.
Jeremy explains in his recent video that the FBI called his cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the interview the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.
The Gateway Pundit spoke with Jeremy Brown earlier this year. Jeremy is SAFE, but laying low and keeping on the move until he says he has “a full grasp on any fallout that is sure to result.”
Jeremy recorded his interview with the FBI in Florida. He recorded and released the entire conversation to BanThis.TV.
This is really shocking information. The FBI is working to infiltrate patriot groups of retired military personnel who take an oath to uphold the US Constitution.
This is happening in America! And this took place BEFORE January 6th.

See video on GWP site.

It’s all unraveling, thank God, maybe now the Qanon people won’t go off the deep end and start wildly attacking people... like the Palestinian groups are doing in NY

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Trump's FBI tried to infiltrate the proud boys? Thats pretty cool if you ask me. I mean its a step up from infiltrating and assassinating the members of the black panther party.

By Jim Hoft
Published June 15, 2021 at 9:17pm
Throughout 2020 the Black Lives Matter terrorist group was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property damage in US insurance history
There were zero Trump rallies that turned violent during that same time period.
Then on January 6, after one million Trump supporters rallied with President Trump at the Ellipse outside the White House, some 900 individuals went inside the US Capitol. Over 400 have since been arrested even those who were waved into the US Capitol by the police standing at the exits.
Since January the Deep State and Democrats will not release videotapes to Republican lawmakers from January 6th inside or outside the US Capitol.
On Tuesday Revolver News published an important piece on the “unindicted co-conspirators” in the Jan. 6 attack who were never charged by the DOJ or FBI for their part in the violence on Jan. 6.
TRENDING:
Victoria's Secret Does Away with 'Angels' - Will Replace Models with Purple-Haired SJW Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe, Transgenders, Plus Size Women

The “unindicted co-conspirators” were frequently the most violent and leaders of the assault on the US Capitol. They are also likely FBI informants.

We posted on that earlier today.
And now we have proof that the FBI was actively recruiting military members to infiltrate and spy on the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys before the Jan. 6 protests.
On March 23rd, The Gateway Pundit posted this article on former Green Beret Jeremy Brown.

jeremy-brown.jpg

Here is Jeremy’s story.
Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant.
Jeremy also attended the Stop the Steal protests in Washington DC on January 6. Jeremy joined the Oath Keepers in November and went to Washington DC to provide security at the many protests and rallies that week.

Last March, Jeremy Brown started speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans.
fbi-house-brown.jpg

In December FBI agents contacted Jeremy Brown at his home for “posting some things online.”
Jeremy released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI. Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”
jeremy-brown.jpg

Jeremy decided his desire to protect and defend the American people and the TRUTH are more important than privacy or personal safety.
Earlier this year Jeremy joined Brandon Gray on Banned.TV to describe what happened to him after he joined the Oath Keepers in November.
Jeremy released a video of his encounter with government officials when they came to his home. Jeremy also released audio of his meeting with the FBI at a local restaurant.
Jeremy explains in his recent video that the FBI called his cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the interview the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.
The Gateway Pundit spoke with Jeremy Brown earlier this year. Jeremy is SAFE, but laying low and keeping on the move until he says he has “a full grasp on any fallout that is sure to result.”
Jeremy recorded his interview with the FBI in Florida. He recorded and released the entire conversation to BanThis.TV.
This is really shocking information. The FBI is working to infiltrate patriot groups of retired military personnel who take an oath to uphold the US Constitution.
This is happening in America! And this took place BEFORE January 6th.

See video on GWP site.

I must be missing something. Why is it bad for the FBI to infiltrate domestic terrorists? Oh wait, I know now. It's because you and @SconnyTiger25 ARE domestic terrorists. Carry on.

I must be missing something. Why is it bad for the FBI to infiltrate domestic terrorists? Oh wait, I know now. It's because you and @SconnyTiger25 ARE domestic terrorists. Carry on.
Please try to have a little semblance of logic and facts when you respond to these posts. LOL!!

Please try to have a little semblance of logic and facts when you respond to these posts. LOL!!
the party of personal responsibility is looking for someone to blame when they get caught trying to overthrow the government. you really can't make this shit up

Reactions: marshmk and dpic73
the party of personal responsibility is looking for someone to blame when they get caught trying to overthrow the government. you really can't make this shit up

Hey buddy, conservatives respect law and order and the constitution, there was no conservative movement to overthrow the government as we are finding out. This was a highly coordinated operation, none of which the proud boys, oath keepers or any other military group here locally, are able to pull off with their reach.

This was an inside job and the facts will continue to roll out. And my ability to discern information far outweighs anything you children can muster from your little pea brains.

Hey brother, don’t make me tempt fate to see if defamation can hold water on message boards. Y’all need to watch the name calling and referring to people as terrorists... regardless it’s a very poor character individual that would label someone as such for any belief system. I’ve done nothing TO deserve this type of stereotype.

Hey buddy, conservatives respect law and order and the constitution, there was no conservative movement to overthrow the government as we are finding out. This was a highly coordinated operation, none of which the proud boys, oath keepers or any other military group here locally, are able to pull off with their reach.

This was an inside job and the facts will continue to roll out. And my ability to discern information far outweighs anything you children can muster from your little pea brains.
you respect the constitution so much you break into the capitol prepared to kidnap sitting senators. yeah, right.

also, i love the 'it couldn't have been us we're good people' argument being justification that it had to be ANTIFA or whoever else you're trying to deflect responsibility to

Reactions: dpic73

Tucker brainwashed you real good

Hey brother, don’t make me tempt fate to see if defamation can hold water on message boards. Y’all need to watch the name calling and referring to people as terrorists... regardless it’s a very poor character individual that would label someone as such for any belief system. I’ve done nothing TO deserve this type of stereotype.

Bring it

tenor.gif

This is why we have a duopoly in America. You suddenly care when theres zero evidence, but a convenient narrative for you, that the FBI helped facilitate the Jan 6th incerection.
I will tell you that I have no doubt that the FBI tried to infiltrate a budding terrorist org. The proud boys and oath keepers are definitely a militant terror org who has now taken part in an insurrection. What you have now is the white washing of that fact because it hurts the GOP narrative. Thats because you consume a cult like narrative where the dogma is that you must HATE the others. You can only truly hate others if you yourself view your cause and character as pure, so the act of terrorism and sedition on Jan 6th is confusing to the simplistic narrative. You know what fixes that? Blame the government for the thing that you were overthrowing it for ... but not overthrowing it... the government made you overthrow it... its a false flag.
Question any of this and the narrative flips to well its the LIBERUL MEDIA TELLING EM LIES.
I haven't watched or read anything on the FBI in the Jan6th except in here. IF you guys are buying this bs its not from lack of me trying to point out what nonsense this is. I saw a clip of Tucker talking about it and it made me laugh, and here we are, his lap dogs acting like its the truth lol

This is why we have a duopoly in America. You suddenly care when theres zero evidence, but a convenient narrative for you, that the FBI helped facilitate the Jan 6th incerection.
I will tell you that I have no doubt that the FBI tried to infiltrate a budding terrorist org. The proud boys and oath keepers are definitely a militant terror org who has now taken part in an insurrection. What you have now is the white washing of that fact because it hurts the GOP narrative. Thats because you consume a cult like narrative where the dogma is that you must HATE the others. You can only truly hate others if you yourself view your cause and character as pure, so the act of terrorism and sedition on Jan 6th is confusing to the simplistic narrative. You know what fixes that? Blame the government for the thing that you were overthrowing it for ... but not overthrowing it... the government made you overthrow it... its a false flag.
Question any of this and the narrative flips to well its the LIBERUL MEDIA TELLING EM LIES.
I haven't watched or read anything on the FBI in the Jan6th except in here. IF you guys are buying this bs its not from lack of me trying to point out what nonsense this is. I saw a clip of Tucker talking about it and it made me laugh, and here we are, his lap dogs acting like its the truth lol

I do not watch TV, so any sort of narrative you think I’m buying is false. I am simply providing another perspective. Does my view coincide with certain conservative narratives, absolutely... there are media that cater to all sides. I could care less if Trump ever steps foot back into the WH... and want only what my heart tells me is best for America. And my beliefs correspond deeply to a nationalistic approach to our country. It’s sad when we send 40 billion to Pakistan’s for women’s studies yet we have kids in NYC/ATL/LAX starving in the streets.

Y’all miss the point and apparently care about this country too.. but I’ll never get on board with using health as a tool to silence Americans and cause such conflict. So I am a non violent conservative voice that deeply believes in freedom in all respects. That means most libertarian and that currently aligns with the GOP, but so what?! I am unabashed and have many opinions just like you.. history will tell who conned who.. unfortunately now we can only try to understand and appreciate other opinions.

My thinking Jan 6th was a false flag has nothing to do with protecting anybody, I was not there, do not have friends that were, and frankly think the GOP and DEM will cease to exist eventually.

This was an inside job meant to frame Trump and Q supporters IMO, think it’s crazy or not my opinion will not change. I will listen to all theories just think I’m right on this one.

I think there was widespread fraud in the elections across the country. I think Trump won and Biden is a train wreck, if we are stuck so be it, but fraud vitiates the election so...

I rarely ever wore a mask had Covid was not bad for me, think it was politicized, there are treatments that were suppressed and more people died than were necessary. That’s on social media.

But eventually something will finally clique in some of you that make you say “yeah that doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense”. Then you’ll go back and start questioning some of the stuff you thought were false and no chance of being remotely accurate, then things start to come together and make more sense. And why risk being called insane when you can just stick with the name calling bullies on the message board.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I do not watch TV, so any sort of narrative you think I’m buying is false. I am simply providing another perspective. Does my view coincide with certain conservative narratives, absolutely... there are media that cater to all sides. I could care less if Trump ever steps foot back into the WH... and want only what my heart tells me is best for America. And my beliefs correspond deeply to a nationalistic approach to our country. It’s sad when we send 40 billion to Pakistan’s for women’s studies yet we have kids in NYC/ATL/LAX starving in the streets.

Y’all miss the point and apparently care about this country too.. but I’ll never get on board with using health as a tool to silence Americans and cause such conflict. So I am a non violent conservative voice that deeply believes in freedom in all respects. That means most libertarian and that currently aligns with the GOP, but so what?! I am unabashed and have many opinions just like you.. history will tell who conned who.. unfortunately now we can only try to understand and appreciate other opinions.

My thinking Jan 6th was a false flag has nothing to do with protecting anybody, I was not there, do not have friends that were, and frankly think the GOP and DEM will cease to exist eventually.

This was an inside job meant to frame Trump and Q supporters IMO, think it’s crazy or not my opinion will not change. I will listen to all theories just think I’m right on this one.

I think there was widespread fraud in the elections across the country. I think Trump won and Biden is a train wreck, if we are stuck so be it, but fraud vitiates the election so...

I rarely ever wore a mask had Covid was not bad for me, think it was politicized, there are treatments that were suppressed and more people died than were necessary. That’s on social media.

But eventually something will finally clique in some of you that make you say “yeah that doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense”. Then you’ll go back and start questioning some of the stuff you thought were false and no chance of being remotely accurate, then things start to come together and make more sense. And why risk being called insane when you can just stick with the name calling bullies on the message board.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

That was one hell of a terrorist manifesto.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Its not a question of if you are wrong about many of your opinions its that you say things like 'My opinion will not change'.
40 billion to women studies in Pakistan? Yah you probably were high on the news print to believe that one.
Look I don't know you in life, you are just some person on a message board but your opinions seem wacked way the hell out and based on conspiracy theories that are not backed by any real evidence. You need to spend more time seeking out better sources. Like from journalists, yah that you would consider liberal, but at least they have evidence for their claims and can cite it. You have 0 evidence for your worldviews it seems and just live by your gut. Well good luck with that.

Didn’t fewer than a thousand people actually break into the capitol? That event is an absolute travesty, but the amplification of it onto the entire Republican Party has been absurd.

Reactions: firegiver
That was one hell of a terrorist manifesto.
Its not a question of if you are wrong about many of your opinions its that you say things like 'My opinion will not change'.
40 billion to women studies in Pakistan? Yah you probably were high on the news print to believe that one.
Look I don't know you in life, you are just some person on a message board but your opinions seem wacked way the hell out and based on conspiracy theories that are not backed by any real evidence. You need to spend more time seeking out better sources. Like from journalists, yah that you would consider liberal, but at least they have evidence for their claims and can cite it. You have 0 evidence for your worldviews it seems and just live by your gut. Well good luck with that.

Who gives a flying ... then? I have spoken my piece, I’ll continue to do so on an anonymous message board. Perhaps I’m a quack, maybe I’m over informed, maybe I’m right, guess time will tell.

my hope to all you vaccinated is that you’ll be here for 2 more football seasons 🙏🏻 Sent

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Didn’t fewer than a thousand people actually break into the capitol? That event is an absolute travesty, but the amplification of it onto the entire Republican Party has been absurd.
Correct but it's HOW the GOP is spinning it that should concern you. They are all in on Trump and the only way they can move past Jan 6th is to lie about it and not deal with the reality

Just a guess but maybe it's because the majority of your party STILL support him after the insurrection. Though you might not have been there, if you still support him, you might as well have been there too.

"Fifty-one percent of Republicans said the party’s leaders “did not go far enough” on Jan. 6 to overturn the election. Only 27 percent called the attack terrorism, and only 19 percent called it a coup attempt."

Reactions: nytigerfan

No more absurd than you and right wing media saying that AOC is the leader of the Democratic Party.

But I think you need to accept that your party is the party of captain front butt, tigergrowls and sconnytiger now.

Is it time to form a third party? Please?

It's pretty clear that he FBI is corrupt and protects the Democrats while vigorously pursuing their political opponents the Republicans. Unless you believe the Democrats are awesome people who don't do anything wrong and there are about 10 on this board who do.

Reactions: DW4_2016
No more absurd than you and right wing media saying that AOC is the leader of the Democratic Party.

But I think you need to accept that your party is the party of captain front butt, tigergrowls and sconnytiger now.

Is it time to form a third party? Please?

I’ve never said that.

Third party is desperately needed, but I don’t see how it ever happens. Unfortunately.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Just a guess but maybe it's because the majority of your party STILL support him after the insurrection. Though you might not have been there, if you still support him, you might as well have been there too.

"Fifty-one percent of Republicans said the party’s leaders “did not go far enough” on Jan. 6 to overturn the election. Only 27 percent called the attack terrorism, and only 19 percent called it a coup attempt."

It was NOT an insurrection!! Since you and some others are talking trash then call it.....will anyone at all be charged with insurrection by fbi/doj? You know they will do it if they have even a flimsy angle of possibility to make the claim. Make your call for the record.....yes or no along with justifying comments. @nytigerfan too for sure along with some others please also call it for the record.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
It was NOT an insurrection!! Since you and some others are talking trash then call it.....will anyone at all be charged with insurrection by fbi/doj? You know they will do it if they have even a flimsy angle of possibility to make the claim. Make your call for the record.....yes or no along with justifying comments. @nytigerfan too for sure along with some others please also call it for the record.

It was an insurrection you traitor.

You are so confused. We've learned that the people at the Capitol were Antifa sent by the FBI. Seems like you'd want them charged. 🤔

It was an insurrection you traitor.

Wow @nytigerfan and @Woody1405 Yall caught one! Be proud big guys!
Anna-Morgan-Lloyd.jpeg

Hope you liberal D**KS are happy with yourselves. What a joke!!

00-104.jpg

00-105.jpg

The FBI shouldn't try to defend this country from domestic terrorists??

Hope you liberal D**KS are happy with yourselves. What a joke!!

00-104.jpg

00-105.jpg

Boo hoo...breaking the law has consequences.

Conservatives who love to be tough on crime are predictably soft against attempts to overthrow democracy.

PS do you not realize that gatewaypundit is successfully trapping you in their narrative--you see the search terms--traditional family, god, American...lol. Those that illegally entered the capitol are not the insurrectionists? Up is down, down is up. Once again--you fail to see you have been duped.

Boo hoo...breaking the law has consequences.

Conservatives who love to be tough on crime are predictably soft against attempts to overthrow democracy.

PS do you not realize that gatewaypundit is successfully trapping you in their narrative--you see the search terms--traditional family, god, American...lol. Those that illegally entered the capitol are not the insurrectionists? Up is down, down is up. Once again--you fail to see you have been duped.

The punishment must fit the crime. The vast majority of these people committed the equivalent of jaywalking and they are trying to treat them like foreign invaders and if you cannot come to your senses and acknowledge that fact then you are hopelessly dumb or you know its correct and you just agree with it.

This entire Jan6 fiasco was a contrived false flag perpetrated to stop the strong election discussion that was to occur but did not and to demonize Trump supporters. We are also seeing potus and ag stating that white supremacy is the greatest threat to America....period!! What a crock of shit!! This is 1984 in reality. We have a pre built police state that was constructed under our noses going into public operation.

Has anyone been charged with insurrection? Hell no!! Will they be? Hell no!! They are going to try and put decent good American citizens under the jail for just being there. Do you fools even understand the ramificiations of all this? The shoe can end up on the other foot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT