ADVERTISEMENT

NY trending Trump?

So if NYC is going "Trumpy" that whole narrative about unfair trials is incorrect and his fans on NYC convicted him of 30+ felonies. Good to know.

It will never cease to amaze me how the MAGAs think a rally with 20k people or single tweets with an African American professing love translates into some huge momentum electorally.

For the record, most Americans I know have never been to a political rally. I have never gone to one and nobody I know closely has either.

So if NYC is going "Trumpy" that whole narrative about unfair trials is incorrect and his fans on NYC convicted him of 30+ felonies. Good to know.

It will never cease to amaze me how the MAGAs think a rally with 20k people or single tweets with an African American professing love translates into some huge momentum electorally.

For the record, most Americans I know have never been to a political rally. I have never gone to one and nobody I know closely has either.
I don't know anybody who's been to one.

Yeah because Obama and Biden really stood tall against Putin. Allowing the guy to basically take over parts of Ukraine under both. Real tough on Putin! Lolol

Nevermind ISIS taking large swaths of countries under the Obama/biden admin.

You have to be a real stooge of a never trumper to think Obama or Biden were feared by our advesaries.

French. Another Never Trumper until the bitter end.

Yeah because Obama and Biden really stood tall against Putin. Allowing the guy to basically take over parts of Ukraine under both. Real tough on Putin! Lolol

You have to be a real stooge of a never trumper to think Obama or Biden were feared by our advesaries.

So y'all are back to hating Putin and supporting Ukraine now? LoL fcking cowards to the end.

What did he say that was wrong? We know that Trump would stop the aid flowing to Ukraine and force their hand to accept Russia's stolen territory. We know that Kamala will continue Biden's policy. WTF do Obama and ISIS have to do with that statement?

So y'all are back to hating Putin and supporting Ukraine now? LoL fcking cowards to the end.
Is that what I said or do you not refute the facts I mentioned?

Putin successfully took over parts of Ukraine under Obama/Biden then Biden/Harris
He annexed Crimea under Obama/Biden and then he invaded Ukraine yet again under Biden/Harris. These are irrefutable facts. Both of those administrations allowed him to take over a country. Trump did not. Your Russia/Trump obsession is laughable.

I brought up ISIS because under Obama/Biden they were literally killing tens of thousands of innoncent people and taking over large swaths of the middle east. Do you deny those facts as well? What's is like in your world?

The idea that either Obama/Biden or Biden/Harris have been tough on our advesaries makes you look like a Never Trump stooge.

Is that what I said or do you not refute the facts I mentioned?

Putin successfully took over parts of Ukraine under Obama/Biden then Biden/Harris
He annexed Crimea under Obama/Biden and then he invaded Ukraine yet again under Biden/Harris. These are irrefutable facts. Both of those administrations allowed him to take over a country. Trump did not. Your Russia/Trump obsession is laughable.

I brought up ISIS because under Obama/Biden they were literally killing tens of thousands of innoncent people and taking over large swaths of the middle east. Do you deny those facts as well? What's is like in your world?

The idea that either Obama/Biden or Biden/Harris have been tough on our advesaries makes you look like a Never Trump stooge.

I am not sure you are going to make it to November. You should try drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT