ADVERTISEMENT

NY trending Trump?

Allowing? Cause we control Russia and Putin and they had no control/responsibility for their actions?

You are trying really hard to find something Trump did well.
Under tougher leadership Putin would not have invaded Ukraine (twice). He saw Obama and Biden as weak. One of the ironic things about Trump if he was so unpredictable. Sometimes being unpredictable can deter an adversary. They don't know what the hell he is going to do. So be careful if you want to take over Ukraine. Putin waited for Biden to take over again and low and behold. Another invasion.

You can't deny the fact that Russia chose the Obama and Biden administrations as an opportunity to take over Ukraine. For you and others to deny it or pretend like Biden's foreign policy to Russia was anything but a failure makes you look like a stooge.

Are you actually claiming that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was in office? If so, you better have a good reason for that opinion, other than vibes and feelings.

I know journalism in this nation has gotten scarce, but that's not really an excuse to misunderstand the current situation in Eastern Europe.
Remember the invasion was supposed to only take Russia a month to achieve victory?

Russia has been completely exposed as a paper tiger. They are now buying weapons from North Korea. Their relationship with China is fracturing. They are losing to Ukraine at the moment. Ukraine is taking back land they lost and have destroyed 20% of Russia's anti missile defense systems.

They will look to take Crimea back this year, by bombing the supply chain and starving them out.

The handling of this Russian aggression has been a master class. The scary parts are when the state fails and how that is handled given the nuclear tech there.

I think Trump was correct in demanding NATO pay more. Germany has started pouring more into their defense systems as a result of the Russian invasion, and that will pay large dividends.
See that, I can be objective. Can you?
Putin did NOT invade Ukraine under Trump. What world do you live in? He invaded Ukraine TWICE under Obama/Biden and Biden/Harris. Do you refute that?

Putin did NOT invade Ukraine under Trump. What world do you live in? He invaded Ukraine TWICE under Obama/Biden and Biden/Harris. Do you refute that?
What? Thats your justification? With that type of logic one could say Bush did 9-11.
So you honestly believe if Trump was in office Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. WHY do you feel that way? Just vibes right? Or are you going to say Putin just loves Trump so much he would just not act on his lifelong plan to expand the Russian empire?

Reactions: yoshi121374
What? Thats your justification? With that type of logic one could say Bush did 9-11.
So you honestly believe if Trump was in office Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. WHY do you feel that way? Just vibes right? Or are you going to say Putin just loves Trump so much he would just not act on his lifelong plan to expand the Russian empire?
Bush did 9/11? Is that really your comparison lol. He was certainly warned about the risks of Al-qaeda and Bin Laden but thats a straw man argument by you and you know it.

You are having trouble here because you and I both know what actually happend. Putin knew he could invade Ukraine under Obama/Biden and then again under Biden/Harris. He saw weak leadership and an opportunity to grab more land.

You can try and spin it all you want but to say it was a master class job is quite comical.

Bush did 9/11? Is that really your comparison lol. He was certainly warned about the risks of Al-qaeda and Bin Laden but thats a straw man argument by you and you know it.

You are having trouble here because you and I both know what actually happend. Putin knew he could invade Ukraine under Obama/Biden and then again under Biden/Harris. He saw weak leadership and an opportunity to grab more land.

You can try and spin it all you want but to say it was a master class job is quite comical.
You telling me im spinning is projection on your part. If you don't know Putin's plans and you are not informed on Russia, its history and Putin's ambitions. Thats on you. If you don't understand the current situation on the ground in Eastern Europe, thats a you issue. You are just arguing from your feelings at this point. So I understand your point of view, I just don't have the faith you seem to have, in your feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: gcsoccer16
You telling me im spinning is projection on your part. If you don't know Putin's plans and you are not informed on Russia, its history and Putin's ambitions. Thats on you. If you don't understand the current situation on the ground in Eastern Europe, thats a you issue. You are just arguing from your feelings at this point. So I understand your point of view, I just don't have the faith you seem to have, in your feelings.
What are you talking about? Why do you keep bringing up feelings? We are talking about what factually happened here on earth. In reality, where most of us live. Come join us.

Correlation doesn't equal Causation.

Unless apparently you are trying to justify Trump as a President.

Here is another example:

1. Trump Caused Covid, It didn't start during any Democrats as President so a Republican presidency caused Covid.

Get it yet?

LMAO... this thread reminds me of Spring Game threads with people somehow thinking this thing or that thing is somehow going to translate into a difference during the season. Nothing you see in this thread makes a damn bit of difference in the voting booth. Republicans are going to vote Trump and Democrats are going to vote Harris 95%+ of the time. It's that 15-20% of the country that goes back and forth that will decide the election.

And ONLY if you are part of that 15-20% that resides in a swing state will it make any difference. You can swing vote all you want as an independent, but if you reside in a solid Red or Blue state, it won't make any difference as that state was already going Red or Blue with or without your vote.

As usual, this election is going to be decided by a small number of votes in swing states...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT