ADVERTISEMENT

@nytigerfan

Cocks are Number 1

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2015
You’re a very entertaining lib, I mean independent, but I have to say…

I appreciate your post in regards to your experience with your dog & seizures. I spoke with my wife, shortly after reading what you posted, and was informed we’d had our entire home treated via pest control, two days prior to our dog having the seizure.

After discovering this, the pieces (imo) have come together. Our pup was dry heaving @ 2am, followed by the seizure @ 5am that same morning. The vet never mentioned this possibility, only that it could be genetically driven, or a potential (but unlikely) brain tumor.

I believe he got into some of the spray, licked it, and was poisoned. We’re obviously monitoring him, and will continue to do so, but he’s doing great now, as if it never happened.

Anyhow, thank you for sharing that. I sincerely appreciate it, and I may never have discovered how everything went down, without you saying such.

We can go back to arguing over politics, etc.. but for this, thank you.

You’re a very entertaining lib, I mean independent, but I have to say…

I appreciate your post in regards to your experience with your dog & seizures. I spoke with my wife, shortly after reading what you posted, and was informed we’d had our entire home treated via pest control, two days prior to our dog having the seizure.

After discovering this, the pieces (imo) have come together. Our pup was dry heaving @ 2am, followed by the seizure @ 5am that same morning. The vet never mentioned this possibility, only that it could be genetically driven, or a potential (but unlikely) brain tumor.

I believe he got into some of the spray, licked it, and was poisoned. We’re obviously monitoring him, and will continue to do so, but he’s doing great now, as if it never happened.

Anyhow, thank you for sharing that. I sincerely appreciate it, and I may never have discovered how everything went down, without you saying such.

We can go back to arguing over politics, etc.. but for this, thank you.

That's great news, glad to hear it. We have had three dogs since then that have not had any issues, but we try to avoid spraying inside unless we absolutely feel like we need to. When they spray outside, they always say "don't let the dogs out for a few hours."

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT