ADVERTISEMENT

Ohhhhh myyyyy

Moore is more of a theocrat and great perversion of his faith seems to be his way of thinking. He's just awful and he is really a clown in the most sad and disgusting way. Of course, the jabs come at the hands of those who voted for Hillary so there's always that. The hypocrisy is just astounding and we have to get past this and expect more!

Comparing Moore to HRC is a little off. She is not a theocrat and held views more to the right of the Democratic base. In fact, her GOP Colleagues in the Senate spoke highly of her. Sure she had some issues and warts, but on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being bat-shit crazy and where Roy Moore belongs, I think it would be hard to put her at the same number.

Or just massive distrust of the media.
the dude was in his thirties dating young teenagers...while it may be legal, it is enough to make me not want him in charge..nevermind the ultra Christisan stuff and belief that that homosexuality is illegal...just like the democrats should have come up with a better candidate against trump, the republicans failed here

Well Moore and his ladies will disappear into oblivion because the whole purpose of the accusations was accomplished tonight. The ladies are no longer needed. Gloria Allred can fly back to Cali and wait for her next assignment.

Just smear the ahole to the point he can't win. There should be as much disgust for the dems tactics as there is for Moore’s preferences as a 30 year old. The coincidence of 4 women spontaneously coming forward with stories from 40 years ago is not much more than a chapter in the dems playbook. Do you recall how many BLM protests occurred before Hillary lost the election? And name just one after she lost. That’s right, none. BLM is as fake as these moral controversies. Hired ethnic rage.

This fake rage, fake crimes, hired protesters, complicit media bullshit, and “movements” funded by pasty white people from Connecticut is an utter joke.

And people fear the “Russians”? The Russians are fags. It’s the stuff above that should be feared.

Trump better repeal the mandate and pass his tax plan while he can.

Ahhh yess the unsurprising letting people know someone is a pedophile is just as bad as being a perophile argument. Surprised it took this long.

Never realized so many on here were liberals ... seems odd to imagine a Clemson man being a liberal. Almost insane, actually. Either way, whatever... back to football.

Because people are happy with Roy Moore not being elected?

I didn't like Moore before all this came out. He is a mean-spirited clown. That said, the accusations against him are unproven to date. That so many want to convict him in spite of key evidence being doctored is scary.

Making a value judgment as a voter is one thing. Labeling someone a pedophile is quite another. Suffice it to say given the posters in this thread it is entirely unsurprising.
Spot on...

But you know, this is just the liberal way now. They don't care about trying to win a race on their own merit anymore b/c if they did, they'd lose almost every time. Instead, they try to label people. Racist & sexist & even homophobe has been their go-tos for a while...now they can add sexual predator to the list I guess...

Triggered
Actually not triggered Icy...

It will be very interesting to see just how much these women push these unproven allegations now that the election is over...

Let's face it, if they disappear from the headlines now, well, that pretty much tells the whole story about just how low the dems will go to win a race...

Ahhh yess the unsurprising letting people know someone is a pedophile is just as bad as being a perophile argument. Surprised it took this long.

Its a little more like I can't believe people are stupid enough to buy this contrived crap that happens every election cycle. I sat looking out my window during the election year BLM protests (officer killing a black man) in Charlotte where the animals ripped uptown a new one while Hillary was still in it. Where another young guy got executed by the way. A month or two later, after the DA did not press one charge, there may have been 10 folks walking circles around Trade and Tryon with a single poster board sign. Why just 10? The democrats had no need to fund more, Trump had already carried NC. BLM. can take the year off and they will reinstitute the rage next year when the next cycle comes along. The best rage money can buy.

My post was about the ignorance required to make these kind of organized, contrived attacks work.

If this guy is a pedophile, press charges. That won't happen as this is about winning a seat in the Senate. And the seat was won (or lost). No more. No less.

Spot on...

But you know, this is just the liberal way now. They don't care about trying to win a race on their own merit anymore b/c if they did, they'd lose almost every time. Instead, they try to label people. Racist & sexist & even homophobe has been their go-tos for a while...now they can add sexual predator to the list I guess...

You are right jimbob. It's the liberals who are in the wrong here.

Its a little more like I can't believe people are stupid enough to buy this contrived crap that happens every election cycle. I sat looking out my window during the election year BLM protests (officer killing a black man) in Charlotte where the animals ripped uptown a new one while Hillary was still in it. Where another young guy got executed by the way. A month or two later, after the DA did not press one charge, there may have been 10 folks walking circles around Trade and Tryon with a single poster board sign. Why just 10? The democrats had no need to fund more, Trump had already carried NC. BLM. can take the year off and they will reinstitute the rage next year when the next cycle comes along. The best rage money can buy.

My post was about the ignorance required to make these kind of organized, contrived attacks work.

If this guy is a pedophile, press charges. That won't happen as this is about winning a seat in the Senate. And the seat was won (or lost). No more. No less.

You should post your opinions more. You seem especially focused on BLM, why?

Because I witnessed the BLM fraud in person. I am sure there are many more causes which have been co-opted by big money. No amount of genius is required to see it. Anarchy is expensive.

But I will throw out a conspiracy theory for grins.....Colin Kaepernick's initial "protest" was nothing more than him being a bitch and sitting during the anthem was because he was benched behind a horrible journeyman QB.

He was just using BLM as an example...but it seems like you're trying to imply something Icy...are you proving my point??

It doesn’t take ignorance to understand how bad of a person Roy Moore is. But it sounds like you don’t agree with that either so we can just move on.

Because I witnessed the BLM fraud in person. I am sure there are many more causes which have been co-opted by big money. No amount of genius is required to see it. Anarchy is expensive.

But I will throw out a conspiracy theory for grins.....Colin Kaepernick's initial "protest" was nothing more than him being a bitch and sitting during the anthem was because he was benched behind a horrible journeyman QB.

What BLM fraud? Is your allegation that BLM members are being paid by someone to agitate?

Yes, the organization is bankrolled and the pockets are deeper when it pays political dividends. Right now, its does not pay political dividends.

I am amazed you think this sxxt is organic.

BLM is an organization, that requires money to operate. sure. they have staff, and a website, and an infrastructure that exists to support their affiliates and members across the country. just like literally every single political organization in the country.

the notion that individual protesters are paid, or that some unseen entity is directing BLM to disrupt the peace or harm white folks is patently false.

surely you see the difference here. The tea party, for instance, has MULTIPLE national organizations that operate in the exact same way. Do you think its acceptable for me to call anyone who identifies as a tea party supporter a a paid protester involved in an organization that exists to scam the american public?

BLM is an organization, that requires money to operate. sure. they have staff, and a website, and an infrastructure that exists to support their affiliates and members across the country. just like literally every single political organization in the country.

the notion that individual protesters are paid, or that some unseen entity is directing BLM to disrupt the peace or harm white folks is patently false.

surely you see the difference here. The tea party, for instance, has MULTIPLE national organizations that operate in the exact same way. Do you think its acceptable for me to call anyone who identifies as a tea party supporter a a paid protester involved in an organization that exists to scam the american public?

Indeed. I am sure outside funds go to both. My point to you is that BLM is a group of hired thugs and those hired thugs are not useful this year because there are no elections to speak of. So pasty and progressive white people from the NE and Cali will cut checks next year to spin things back up....mark these words.

Hired rage which is politically timed. AKA BLM members are pawns. Until 2018, stand down....BLM is not needed. Which explains why you have not heard a peep from them in 2017. Besides, we got NFL players showing the rage this year stimulated by a QB who was protesting being sat on the bench behind a journeyman QB.

Rage on. But this year, it does not pay well.

Spot on...

Speaking of labels, you are a dumb twat who hasnt got enough sense to poor piss out of a boot.

Many republicans said that if Moore was elected that he would not last long in the senate. It wasnt just liberals labeling Roy Moore. In fact, the only republican who really stood by Moore was Donny "grab em by the pussy" Trump.

I didn't like Moore before all this came out. He is a mean-spirited clown. That said, the accusations against him are unproven to date. That so many want to convict him in spite of key evidence being doctored is scary.

Making a value judgment as a voter is one thing. Labeling someone a pedophile is quite another. Suffice it to say given the posters in this thread it is entirely unsurprising.

I agree with the first part of this for sure... I'm pretty liberal by the standards of this board, but I also agree with the fact that a man is innocent until proven guilty. The turning point for me personally was when the Alabama state police admitted that when Moore was in office, they were ordered to keep him away from cheerleaders. That says a LOT to me.

600K people thought an alleged pedo Republican still better than a Democrat. Can’t say I disagree

I hope this is a joke dude. If not then you are seriously a sick person man... I'd vote for any honest Republican over a Democrat who thinks banging 14-year-olds as a 30+ year old man is OK. This makes you a bad person. Jesus wept.

Indeed. I am sure outside funds go to both. My point to you is that BLM is a group of hired thugs and those hired thugs are not useful this year because there are no elections to speak of. So pasty and progressive white people from the NE and Cali will cut checks next year to spin things back up....mark these words.

Hired rage which is politically timed. AKA BLM members are pawns. Until 2018, stand down....BLM is not needed. Which explains why you have not heard a peep from them in 2017. Besides, we got NFL players showing the rage this year stimulated by a QB who was protesting being sat on the bench behind a journeyman QB.

Rage on. But this year, it does not pay well.

again, the people on the ground involved in BLM protests are not being paid by anyone. they are being organized by folks who are likely being paid, but its literally no different than how the NRA operates, or unions, or focus on the family, or any number of political groups out there.

timing rallies to coincide with a time when folks are paying attention? wow. thats outrageous! Nobody other than BLM does that!

the fact that you "havent heard a peep" from BLM in 2017 just means that your news sources have chosen not to address what they are doing, not that they arent doing anything. step outside your bubble man. blm is active year round across the country. fox news or alex jones or cnn or msnbc not covering them because of their own selective outrage doesn't mean BLM is gone in an off-year.

and I cant say this enough, every single political operation in the country does exactly what you are freaking out about. so hopefully you are just as mad at the tea party groups, the nra, focus on the family, and the myriad of liberal groups who use the same tactics.

again, the people on the ground involved in BLM protests are not being paid by anyone. they are being organized by folks who are likely being paid, but its literally no different than how the NRA operates, or unions, or focus on the family, or any number of political groups out there.

timing rallies to coincide with a time when folks are paying attention? wow. thats outrageous! Nobody other than BLM does that!

the fact that you "havent heard a peep" from BLM in 2017 just means that your news sources have chosen not to address what they are doing, not that they arent doing anything. step outside your bubble man. blm is active year round across the country. fox news or alex jones or cnn or msnbc not covering them because of their own selective outrage doesn't mean BLM is gone in an off-year.

and I cant say this enough, every single political operation in the country does exactly what you are freaking out about. so hopefully you are just as mad at the tea party groups, the nra, focus on the family, and the myriad of liberal groups who use the same tactics.

Yes, no one gives a shit in the off year. No one pays attn. Sorry. BLM is a pawn.

Yes, no one gives a shit in the off year. No one pays attn. Sorry. BLM is a pawn.

Your focus on BLM and inability to see both sides of the coin here is pretty indicative of where we are at as a country.

You not giving a shit, or the media not caring, does not mean they aren't active, which is what you've said repeatedly in this thread.

What is BLM a pawn for?

If BLM is a pawn, and you are honest with yourself, you'd have to agree that focus on the family, the NRA, and pretty much every major political org in the country is as well.

And that's a fine position to have, unless of course you only think the orgs you disagree with are the pawns and the ones you agree with are doing virtuous work for the people.

That would be awfully dumb.

Your focus on BLM and inability to see both sides of the coin here is pretty indicative of where we are at as a country.

You not giving a shit, or the media not caring, does not mean they aren't active, which is what you've said repeatedly in this thread.

What is BLM a pawn for?

If BLM is a pawn, and you are honest with yourself, you'd have to agree that focus on the family, the NRA, and pretty much every major political org in the country is as well.

And that's a fine position to have, unless of course you only think the orgs you disagree with are the pawns and the ones you agree with are doing virtuous work for the people.

That would be awfully dumb.

Pawn for pasty white old money in Connecticut. Maybe a Greek currency trader. They fund progressive orgs...those orgs feed the BLMs. But not much in off years. Wake me up when BLM is relevant ... mid next year. Mid terms are not that far off. I look forward to you making me eat crow. But that will not be a while.

Pawn for pasty white old money in Connecticut. Maybe a Greek currency trader. They fund progressive orgs...those orgs feed the BLMs. But not much in off years. Wake me up when BLM is relevant ... mid next year. Mid terms are not that far off. I look forward to you making me eat crow. But that will not be a while.

Jesus...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT