ADVERTISEMENT

On Nyland Green...

Chad Simmons

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2017
As most of you know, this has been VERY fluid, and likely will stay that way until all is official.

As of early Tuesday morning, based on a couple of sources close to this, I am hearing a decision will be made in the next 24 hours and a call will then be made to that college staff. I do not think he is planning to call staffs at Auburn, Clemson, Georgia and Tennessee to tell them good or bad news, but from what I am hearing, he will call the school he is committing to in the next 24 hours or so.

I am hearing the plan is to start filming his commitment video later this week, the production team puts it together over the weekend, and then Green reveals his commitment very early next week.

As far as who has the most buzz RIGHT NOW — this one still is VERY fluid, and a final decision still has not been made based on my sources. But, Clemson and Georgia look to be the two battling late with Auburn and Tennessee trying to hang around. The Vols have faded, both sources say that, but that doesn't mean Tennessee couldn't be right back at the top by tonight in this race.

As of Tuesday morning, it looks like Dabo Swinney v Kirby Smart, and the two schools closest to home will battle it out late. Again, with Green's recruitment, this could still flip upside down and look completely different this time Wednesday, but a decision looks to be nearing in the next day or so, maybe even Tuesday night I am told, and a college staff should be getting that call in the next 24-36 hours.

Then, AS OF NOW, I am hearing a public commitment will be made very early next week.

FROM THE TIGER FAN SHOP: Click HERE for more in-season DEALS on officially-licensed CLEMSON apparel and gear!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News