ADVERTISEMENT

One More Thing…,

areeves

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2004
The NWO Will Fleece Our Money Out Of Our Banking & Investment Accounts. It Will Be Blamed On A Cyber Attack Executed By Russia, China Or A Combination Of The Two!

Somebody is on q-anon again. How cool is it that JFKjr is coming back from the dead to run as a republican for vice president
I’ve NEVER believed In Q-Anon, in fact I’ve said several times, it doesn’t jive with Bible Prophecy.

Reactions: tigerworx
I’ve NEVER believed In Q-Anon, in fact I’ve said several times, it doesn’t jive with Bible Prophecy.
Im asking as someone that spends the vast majority of their time invested in Scripture, what is the actual “jive” of Biblical Prophecy?

Im asking as someone that spends the vast majority of their time invested in Scripture, what is the actual “jive” of Biblical Prophecy?
The Q-Anon believers believe that Q is going to destroy the NWO when the Bible clearly states in Daniel 7, JESUS destroys the NWO. This is also confirmed in Revelation 19.

Running to get my Scofield study Bible....not The best thing about modern escatology(especially in SBC churches) is the myopic timeframes . Essentially the chronological snobbery that assumes we are living in the most important time on earth.

Reactions: clemsonu0219
Running to get my Scofield study Bible....not The best thing about modern escatology(especially in SBC churches) is the myopic timeframes . Essentially the chronological snobbery that assumes we are living in the most important time on earth.
Agree completely. And the Scofield reference is a great touch that tells me you know what’s up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT