ADVERTISEMENT

Only one word for it, Trump is a massive pussy

ClemTigsCo

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2014
Colorado
www.globalstrategygroup.com
He won’t debate again after Kamala crushed him the first time.

He pulls out of 60 Minutes and lies about why.

Kamala isn’t afraid to debate. Kamala isn’t afraid to be interviewed by 60 minutes.

Trump is a loser and a pussy. Full stop.

ab29293b6d261e184df3f5e0851c1acf.png
I believe you are the pussy. Really nothing left to say

Last edited:
I’m no badass. But I’m also not a little bitch like your savior who is afraid to to get fact checked or debate again after he got his ass handed to him by a woman.
Savior?? 😂😂you seriously are a loon. I understand your panic. Now little bitches like you will have to actually work and not live off the government. What a goon 😂😂

Savior?? 😂😂you seriously are a loon. I understand your panic. Now little bitches like you will have to actually work and not live off the government. What a goon 😂😂

Hey, Donald Trump wants to give high earners like me a tax cut. Kamala Harris wants to raise my taxes.

But I’ve worked hard and been very successful and don’t think that us wealthy American should pay a lower tax rate than teachers or fire fighters. Or goobs who pump gas like you.

You should be thanking me! I’m helping you help yourself! You’re welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Hey, Donald Trump wants to give high earners like me a tax cut. Kamala Harris wants to raise my taxes.

But I’ve worked hard and been very successful and don’t think that us wealthy American should pay a lower tax rate than teachers or fire fighters. Or goobs who pump gas like you.

You should be thanking me! I’m helping you help yourself! You’re welcome!

Get back on your meds

I am wasting time writing you but will honor you by putting you on the ignore list

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT