ADVERTISEMENT

Moms For Liberty is a conspiracy theory promoting terrorist organization

PrimeIsGettingComfortable

Valles Marineris
Sep 5, 2023
They want to control what is taught to OUR children. Maybe they should worry about their own families (looking at the Zieglers).

60 Minutes interviewed Beaufort SC school district and they agreed to ban certain books out of a fear of violence. Beaufort spent significant time and resources to address this issue instead of dedicating those resources to educating children.

Then you have the Zieglers, whom they are trying to distance themselves from. And this wonderfully articulated answer about what they are so afraid of. The bottom line is they are just trying to peddle ignorance and hate, with threats of violence.

They want to control what is taught to OUR children. Maybe they should worry about their own families (looking at the Zieglers).

60 Minutes interviewed Beaufort SC school district and they agreed to ban certain books out of a fear of violence. Beaufort spent significant time and resources to address this issue instead of dedicating those resources to educating children.

Then you have the Zieglers, whom they are trying to distance themselves from. And this wonderfully articulated answer about what they are so afraid of. The bottom line is they are just trying to peddle ignorance and hate, with threats of violence.

They are awful and deserve to be shut down.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
Meh... Personally, I think that MOST of these groups were started with good intentions. I can't say I love sexualized content taught in grade school no matter the flavor. I'm the same way about violence. For really young kids, you should kind of brush over some of the more complicated aspects of life until they are ready for it. I think MFL probably started off like this.

But like a lot of things, success brings its own problems and somewhere along the line, this group went off track. When you stop asking for common sense changes and start imposing your beliefs on others... that's where things go sideways.

You've got a leader here that goes on and on about how we should be teaching on traditional Christian values while she's banging her husband and another woman at the same time. I don't have a problem with it, personally, but I do have a problem with SAYING what people should be doing and privately doing something else.

Their motto went from "Don't say gay" to let's say "Three way." So hypocritical it's actually hilarious. Its similar to Matt Schlapp at CPAC who apparently can't keep his hands off of other men. You simply can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT